Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs to BO diary

I have tried greenbush and natureday for more than a year and didn't have much growth. I think the growth I had was from noogling and massage, not the herbs.

Heard that those who don't respond well to herbs will find BO useful and since I have underdeveloped breast and never felt breast pain when I was in puberty, BO is my last hope.

I decide to try BB because of the testimonials. But before I order, I have the following questions:

1. Will BB give me pimples?

2. Will BB increase my butt size? If BO is suppose to help girls go through puberty again, it will increase our butt size, right?

3. What cream can I apply when I massage? Heard that we're not suppose to use herb type creams.

4. what can I take to increase my temperature? Kelp?

5. I'm from Australia, will customs let the pills in?

6. If I take the pills overseas with me, like china and hong kong, Will I get into trouble?

Thanks! And I will keep this as my BB diary. Will give myself 9 month to try BB! Will keep you all posted!

Okay! I just purchased 9 months of BB. Cost me $536 including postage!
Very expensive but I'm willing to give it a try!

Hope I can receive it soon!

So anyone travelled with BB? Did custom check? I will be travelling in a months time. Don't know if I should take them with me because I don't want to be embarrassed if customs check.

Just did Dr. Lee's hormone test online. Found out I'm estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency. No wonder I don't respond well to herbs. My BB pills should arrive on Tuesday. Any wait to start.

Should I still go to see a doctor and have my hormone tested? Or is this online test enough?

Should I apply progesterone cream before I start BB?

Sorry if this question was answered somewhere. I've read too much that I start to forget and mix information up.

A lot of people recommend having your hormones checked, but your doctor usually isn't the easiest place to have that done. Naturalpaths or chiropractors will do a saliva test to get an accurate read on your hormones. I haven't had the nerve to tell an MD that I'm taking BO. Not sure what she'd say.

Yes! Exactly!

I will have a body check in april before getting married at the end of this year. Not sure if I should start taking BB now because my doctor may question why my hormone level is high? I won't have the guts to tell the doctor.

But I don't want to waste a month and take BB after body check because I may have growth in a month.

What do you think?

And is BB working for you? Read your program page and looks like its working.

Also, I massage with coconut oil. I'm just two weeks in, but I can definitely see a difference. There is actually flesh there, not just empty skin! I'm using Tiger Lily's massage that's referenced several times in the massage forum.

Jt
(08-03-2013, 12:46 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Just did Dr. Lee's hormone test online. Found out I'm estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency. No wonder I don't respond well to herbs. My BB pills should arrive on Tuesday. Any wait to start.

Should I still go to see a doctor and have my hormone tested? Or is this online test enough?

Should I apply progesterone cream before I start BB?

Sorry if this question was answered somewhere. I've read too much that I start to forget and mix information up.

Just so u know, it would b wise n make ur nbe journey. Easier if u knew ur test estrogen and progesterone levels as dominance. Symptoms can. Mimic one or the other.

Eowyn:

Some people say applying heat pads will help. But I think that's for people who take herbs. Not sure if it is useful for BB. Noogleberry is good too. You can give it a try.

Tibetan:

Just booked a doctors appointment to have a hormone blood test. Will be seeing a female doctor. You are right, should have a test otherwise will waste more time and money.

(08-03-2013, 04:55 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Eowyn:

Some people say applying heat pads will help. But I think that's for people who take herbs. Not sure if it is useful for BB. Noogleberry is good too. You can give it a try.

Tibetan:

Just booked a doctors appointment to have a hormone blood test. Will be seeing a female doctor. You are right, should have a test otherwise will waste more time and money.
Its just good to know as you may need to tweak ur program along the way. Smile its Bout that time for me again!

I'm on day five of my cycle, and I've predictably lost some of the fullness I had gained in the last two weeks. But not all of it! Those training bras from the juniors department are a little snug now. It's nice to be able to say that in a setting where I know people will appreciate what that means! Since I didn't have BB in my system very long during my last cycle, it's hard to say if that was a factor. Maybe the massage spurred the initial swelling and beginning the BB helped maintain some of the fullness. That's really just a guess. Best of luck with your growing!

(Thanks for the tips. I would love to try the NB, but with five little ones in my house I'm not sure I could fit that in)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon