Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dosage of Herbs

Star 

Hey Girls!

Is there anywhere on the forum that tells you how much of dosage you need to actually grow?

I feel like my enlargement pills are really weak.
I been on them for a lil over a month and while I haven't seen much growth,
My breasts are much fuller and feel it too... but that could be from massage...
anyone help? Lol

(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  Hey Girls!

Hi!

(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  Is there anywhere on the forum that tells you how much of dosage you need to actually grow?

Nope.

(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  I feel like my enlargement pills are really weak.
anyone help? Lol

It's different for everyone and every combination. What are you using?

(02-03-2013, 12:04 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  Hey Girls!

Hi!

(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  Is there anywhere on the forum that tells you how much of dosage you need to actually grow?

Nope.

(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  I feel like my enlargement pills are really weak.
anyone help? Lol

It's different for everyone and every combination. What are you using?

They are called Fullfill

And I can find nothing about the ingredients other than their big bold claim that it's "with fenugreek". Which means nothing. The fenugreek dose could be way too low to do lickity squat.

Honestly... most of those things are worthless altogether at worst, and not worth their price at best.

Take a look around. Do some research. Formulate a plan FOR YOU. And try it for a few months. If nothing, or not satisfactory, start over with the looking around again.

Yeah, you're right. I mean like they have a bunch of stuff in it like sp and dong quia or however you spell it... but its funny they brag about the fenugreek... but they have more sp in it!!!

plus on my last bottle i had the ingrediants were different then the first.
same stuff just different amounts! & the smell was completely different!

That kinda warned me off a bit.
Plus it messes with my cycle!
I was spotting a week before i was supposed to get my period... then i got my period last week and now fhis week im spotting again... and im on bc so my period comes when it is supposed to always.

do you take herbs?
Like has that happened to you?

(02-03-2013, 04:45 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  do you take herbs?
Like has that happened to you?

Uhm... No... kinda not possible in my case.

Though it has been tricky to work out what I should be taking and whatevs.

It's honestly impossible for anyone to tell anyone else exactly what to take, how much, when, etc. I can point you in directions I think might be more productive than others, but even that I can't do not knowing even where you're starting out from.

You mentioned being on bc. And that your period NORMALLY comes "when it is supposed to always", do you mean on a 28 day cycle? You also mention that these pills made you menstruate early and more often! That's definitely not good! And probably is an interaction with the bc.

What bc are you on?

Were you always regular before going on bc? If so, what was your cycle length? If not, what was the variance? Have you ever had hormone levels tested?

If I were you I'd go off everything and just pay attention to my body for a month or two, get my hormones tested for one full cycle while taking nothing and after waiting one full cycle for anything currently in my system to leave. Then do the research and figure out what I should be supplementing more, of if I am already balanced and should work to maintain it.

And honestly... pill-based bc isn't good for you. So I also can't really say much about what to do WHILE taking bc pills... I don't believe in em.

I can say that Full-Fill sounds VERY dodgy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon