Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast masks?

I was reading Loretta's posts (muscle rub-posts) and all sudden, for some reason, got this weird idea: have anyone done breast masks?
There are face masks to cleanse, calm and so on, so why not for breasts as well, right? Has anyone mixed their own "mask"? If so, what ingredients did you use?

(Not about different creams, but actually masks.. :') if that makes sense)

Hi Toffie, I actually found this recently, its called "Pueraria Face and Breasts Clay" created by a master herbalist. I don't know if you know anything about clays, but they are awesome for detoxifying and this one is supposed to increase elasticity and keep both your breats and face youthful. Let me know if you decide to try it and the result. I buy lots of herbs and supplements from his store. The pricing is great as well Smile

http://www.dhealthstore.com/pueraria-fac...-clay.html

Ah thank you! I'm a fan of clays, and that was exactly what I was looking for. A real boobie-mask, haha! I went ahead and ordered one. Can't wait to try it Smile

(01-03-2013, 07:19 PM)xToffie Wrote:  Ah thank you! I'm a fan of clays, and that was exactly what I was looking for. A real boobie-mask, haha! I went ahead and ordered one. Can't wait to try it Smile

Great! I am ordering some goodies from them as well today. Some Oak Gall and some more breast cream. I'll keep an eye out for your updates.

sour cream
mmashed bananas
honey

apply and leave on or an hour the wash off

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon