Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to start NBE, need a lot of advice...

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the entire NBE experience and I still have a LOT to learn. These forums have been responsible for much of the information I gathered and there seems to be a lot of nice people here. I need some advice to help me along this path.

So far I've been taking Fenugreek capsules twice a day for about 3 weeks now. They are 610mg each. I don't know for sure, but I feel this is too low. I just wanted to get my body accustomed to the supplement. (The bottle reads I should take it with meals, but I've read to take it on an empty stomach. Does this make a difference?)

The second week in I found some fennel seeds. To be honest, I really don't care for their taste, but I put them on chicken breast 5 times a week (and mask it with a bit of lemon; which I hope won't hinder results). I try to crush them a bit, but I use the blunt end of silver wear since I don't have anything else as of yet.

Week three, the wild yam cream (bottle says 14%; is this sufficient?) I ordered came and I started using that to massage twice a day. I don't spend 15 minutes each time like I read you're supposed to. I simply don't have enough time and I'm happy I've been able to stay consistent at least.

Currently I'm on week 4 and I've decided to add saw palmetto. I've been nervous about adding that one as I've read it can cause cellulite (which in trying to get rid of!) Does anyone know if that is true? The capsules are 160mg and I take them twice a day alongside the fenugreek.

I've also added a lot more fruits to my diet as well as whole grains and oats. I'm sorry, but I can't give up my morning coffee ^^'

Here's a list of other herbs I'm considering adding:
• Hops flowers (I ordered an ounce in dried form)
• Red clover (I've heard nothing but good things and of course I can't find it anywhere)
• L-tyrosine (I guess this is a good growth hormone that builds muscle and reduces body fat; since I'm afraid of gaining too much weight.)

And some information about me:
25 years old, 5'5", 150 lbs
I used to wear a size 36B but I went through an extremely rough patch in life that left me at 130 lbs and 34A (I've gained my weight back since then, but not my boobs Sad )
I have 2 children and unfortunately I decided not to breast feed, which left them not as perky as before
I've noticed a bit of swelling lately, nothing too visual-more in the feel. I'm certain this has to be from the wild yam cream.
My goal is to be a decent C cup
(Side note: I would like to avoid maca as I've been blessed with a very nice, big butt already Smile )

The advice I'm looking for is:
Is this an adequate herb regimen? Do any of these interact with each other? Am I doing anything seriously detrimental to my health? What would be the proper dosage for all of the above? Am I throwing too many things at my body? Should I add something else to aid something I'm already taking? Can I achieve results with all of these?

The list can go on...

As you can see, I'm drowning in a pool of information with no real clue on how to structure what I've learned into an actual program tailored to myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for reading!

I've been taking the same fenugreek capsules as you, they were 610mg each. I use to take 5x a day, that's when I started to feel more tingles and growth pains. I usually take my herbs on an empty stomach, I read some where that your body will absorb the herbs better when taking it on an empty stomach.

Hope this helped Smile

5 times a day? Wow! Well yeah, I need to increase my intake then! I'll do it gradually, I don't want to make my body freak out by jumping straight into a larger dose. Is there a certain way to measure this (i.e. x amount of mg per lb)? Or just until I feel tingles? And thank you for clearing up the empty vs full stomach issue.

I'm still wondering about the other herbs though... Am I taking in too little fennel? What is the proper way to make a tea out of the seeds? What are the side effects of saw palmetto and how much should I be taking? Should I add the hops flowers, red clover and L-tyrosine? Are any of these going to interact with each other or would these be sufficient enough to show results?

I've also been reading about PM and some of the effects make me nervous. I found a cream I can order, would this be better than taking it orally so I can target just my breasts?

I've also been reading that a lot of herbs must be decreased during my menstrual cycle. Are any if these I've named on the list?

Another question; is NBE through herbs honestly safe? I keep finding warnings everywhere I research about cancers and heart problems. Due to this, my boyfriend is no longer supportive of my decision to go through with this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon