Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE- but seeing awesome results.

Shocked 

Hi all, I just started NBE about 6 weeks ago, and wanted to share what seems to be working. I hope this the right place to do that!

I am female, 22 years old
5 ft tall, 106 lbs
No kids, very rarely drink or smoke

My starting measurements were:
Top: 28.5
Bust: 31
Band: 26.5
Waist: 22
Hips: 35

After researching herbal and massage methods and visiting this website (among others) for about four months or so, I started taking fenugreek 610mg twice a day and upped my dosage every week for 6 weeks so far. About 1 week after starting FG, I started using Greenbush's Enhancement Blend Extract which contains FG, wild yam and saw palmetto extracts, I mix it in with jojoba and vit E oil in the morning and massage for about 10 minutes with rotations, and at night I have been applying a heating pad first for ten minutes, then mixing the enhancement blend with cocoa butter, massaging with rotations for 15-20 minutes, and wrapping with cling wrap and applying the heating pad on medium-low setting for about an hour. I alternate with massaging with flax seed oil every other night.

I also drink fennel tea on an empty stomach every morning and every night, and have been taking a couple of teaspoonfuls of flax seed oil twice a day for all 6 weeks, I have lowered my caffeine intake and have been eating as healthy as possible. I take a multivitamin and extra Vit C also. I do a total of 4 hours of strength training per week, run a total of 12 miles per week, and I do 90 minutes of Anusara yoga twice a week.

My current measurements are:
Top: 30.5 (gained 2 inches)
Bust: 32 (gained 1 inch)
Band: 26.5 (no gain)
Waist: 22.5 (gained 0.5)
Hips: 35 (no gain)

I should also mention that I have been on a generic of Ortho-Tri-Cyclen for a while now, and I believe it helps a lot with the growth because even before I started NBE, the BC pill began plumping my boobs up after I take my second week of pills. The estrogen seems to make my boobs fluctuate, and they are always fullest during the highest-hormone week, and seem to deflate quite a bit during the placebo week. Since I have started my program, the placebo week has come and gone and I didn't see any reduction in size or fullness, which I suspect is thanks to the herbs in my program.

It seems obvious that I'm gaining more on the top, which is what I really wished for since my breasts as slightly bottom heavy and always appear pretty empty on the top. I will continue with fenugreek and flax seed oil both orally and topically for at least another 8 weeks and then analyze where I'm at. I seemed to have a significant growth spurt at around 4-5 weeks into the program. Hopefully in another 4 weeks I can have another! I don't really have a goal in mind and am very happy for any bit of growth I can get, but I have been thinking I would ideally like to go from my current 28D bra to maybe a 28F! Smile

If anyone has any advice, insight, info, questions, anything at all, please feel free to contribute. Again, I hope this was posted in the right place. If not, I will gladly move/remove it.

Thanks all! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon