Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any asian breastfed mothers succeeded? Help!^^

Hi i am a newbie here and i just thought may be biologically female asians would tend to have similar body types as far as hormones and so on. You know i dont mean to offend anyone here..^^

Here is my physical look--
1. a mother of 3 children breastfed,
2. short as 5ft 1in
3. 110-115 lbs (not too skinny but not overweight)
**note: i certainly dont want to gain weight rather want to lose weight if possible
4. Always small breasts i think genetically this way especially after breastfeeding they became deflated AA

I just want to feel confident about myself not cause of my husband..
So please help, if u fall into this category like me and became successful with your program plz link me to your thread or tell me where to begin with..

Inhave been reading constantly as often as possible for about 2 wks now.
I know most accurate thing to do would be to have myself checked up with my hormones. But its secret to my husband.. So i dare to do that.
On Dr. Lee's simple test i think i am very normal with regular period 28 day cycle.
May be if i were to be picky i could say i am low estrogen.
But, with that i cannot be 100% sure of my hormonal conditions.

Help me what i understand now is correct and my initial program is correct.
Assuming my estrogen is a little low, and my Period being consistant and regular, i should take pm from the first day of the menstral til 14days then switch to fenugreek or other herbs, right? Dont want to interfere wih menstral cycle or mess my hormones. So i wanna order things online after i confirm that my program plan is safe but most effective for me

I plan on using belabrasil's program and sort of work it out to fit me:

Days 1-7 (Menstrual Phase):
Fenugreek 2440 mg/d
Wild Yam 1620 mg/d
Lamb Placenta 2000 mg/d
MSM 6000 mg/d
Vitamin C 1000 mg/d
L-Arginine 4000 mg/d (eventually ramping up to 9-10g)
Apple Cider Vinegar 200-600 mg/d (depending how I'm feeling)
*Massage once or twice a day with pm cream

Days 8-16 (Follicular Phase):
*PM 1000 mg/d*
Calcium Citrate 400 mg/d
Wild Yam 1620 mg/d
Lamb Placenta 2000 mg/d
MSM 6000 mg/d
Vitamin C 1000 mg/d
Apple Cider Vinegar 200-600 mg/d (depending how I'm feeling)
*Massage with pm cream

Days 17-31 (Luteal Phase):
Calcium Citrate 200 mg/d
Fenugreek 2440 mg/d
Wild Yam 1620 mg/d
Lamb Placenta 2000 mg/d
MSM 6000 mg/d or womens vitamin
Vitamin C 1000 mg/d
*Massage twice a day with Progesterone Cream*

Does this seem to be ok?
Is using pm cream during fallicular phase ok? How about progestrone cream during luteal Phase? Using maca will make u grow fat onyour waist and hips, right? I actually want to lose those floppy fats on my abdomen and my butt and thighs, so i dont want to use that. What about collagen? Will it also make u gain weight in those area?

What do u recommend me experts??
Of course i am aware everyone is different, but plz feel free to tell me your concerns or thoughts.. I saw something like promise oil/ borage oil capsules and so many other herbs.. Which is better WY or SP?

Your help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and good luck with all your efforts!

Hi - I'm afraid I don't really know enough information about herbs to help you out there. I just wanted to suggest massage with oil or lotion to begin with - and maybe trying it for a couple of months while you're still looking into the herbs (see threads on this website). You could do massages in the shower/ bath or at another time when your husband wouldn't find out.

I don't really have an opinion about herbs but I know they can be very expensive. Personally, I would rather give free or cheaper methods a go before spending a lot of money. That is just my opinion though - I am not saying "don't buy herbs" because they have obviously worked for a lot of people on here.

400mg calcium is about half the normal recommended daily dose for an adult, do you drink mineral water or milk? if not, you could probably up your dose a little, PM likes calcium

Hey Thank u CHDchest and Augentrost!
I will definately take your suggestions and take more calcium and begin massaging first.
I am still a little confused about this whole hormones but because i have fenugreek which i used for breastfeeding when i was out of breastmilk i have been taking that 2440mg/day for about 4 days now.
Not too much reaction now but i will keep at it until i get pm..
Sounds ok??..

I saw the list of what herbs are for good for thekind of hormons
Like fenugreek is for phytogestrone.. Something like that
Now that i am trying to find it incannot find the posting
Could someone plz link me to the thread??

Thanx bunch!! *^^*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon