Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight Gain with Fenugreek Tea?

Hi Everyone!

Im a newbie and trying to increase breast size with massage (chi, fat tranfer) and herbal teas alone.
My measurements are:

Bust: 40"
Underbust: 34"
Waist: 32.5"
Hips: 44"

My bra size is 36C/ 38B depending on the styles of bra used, i guess.
Since im from the Middle East, FG seeds are easier to obtain and ive just started with it (2 days). Ive been massaging regularly though and already feel the tingles, though its not showing up in measurements..Any suggestions anyone, on what else i need to be doing?
And i'd like to know if anyone on FG tabs or teas have experienced weight gain/ increased appetite?

Thanks in advance for all of your feedback!

i think it can increase appetite but if you watch that you dont eat more than usual shouldnt effect overal weight its very good you feel tingles already but probably to soon to measure change until the first month

Thanks Bonita DD! I guess you're right, i would have to wait a couple of weeks to see if te growth stays and is not just initial bloating...

And yes, when i did measure myself, it was just the same measurement as earlier. but i guess growing pains are good, aye? A sign that the massages and the tea is working, maybe?

Further, would you have a video or site on air hula hooping for trimmer waistlines? Id truly appreciate if anyone could help me on that. I'd read on the forum that it worked quite well for a few...

Hey Sunshinerayz, it's funny that you mention FG Tea because I was just looking into that yesterday, lol. So you feel tingles from drinking the tea regularly?

You mentioned that you've been using the seeds for the tea; I was going to buy pre-made Fenugreek tea bags, so I wonder if using the seeds is more potent or if they're about the same...

It sounds like you have a pretty good starting point already with a 40" bust. Best of luck to you! Keep us updated on how the tea is working! Big Grin

I used to drink this tea a lot, loved the taste too. Had lots of good things in it, plus the fenugreek.

Yogi nursing tea

(09-02-2013, 04:15 PM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  You mentioned that you've been using the seeds for the tea; I was going to buy pre-made Fenugreek tea bags, so I wonder if using the seeds is more potent or if they're about the same...

It sounds like you have a pretty good starting point already with a 40" bust. Best of luck to you! Keep us updated on how the tea is working! Big Grin

Everhopeful, thanks, yes i guess 40" is a good start but i guess i am greed for more, aye?
Ive never really used the tea bags so i wouldnt be able to tell you about their potency. But i add a tsp or a tsp and a half of the seeds (equalling around 3.7gm if im not wrong), boil, at times soak overnight and drink the water. The leftover seeds could be crushed, made into a paste and applied or mixed with an oil (flaxseed, coconut oil) or emollient and massaged. Washed off after a while. I dont recollect who but one of the forum members came up with a DIY bust cream, as well containing fenugreek powder from capsules, flaxseed oil and a vit e moisturizer, i think. Im planning on making some of that, myself, in addition to the tea and massages.

Will surely keep updating. What are you on, ever hopeful?

JennyA,

i do believe FG helps in lowering blood sugar levels too, any other positive effects?

Some people recommend fenugreek for decreasing appetite, so it wouldn't be typical reaction for it to increase your appetite.

[img]1my9vcTk[/img] before maca

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon