Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast slapping really works!

(02-02-2013, 02:22 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  I'm wondering though - is it necessary to do the breast slapping without a bra, or can I still wear a bra and shirt? I mean, does it make a difference if it's direct skin contact or not? As long as you're hitting the right areas, it should be fine, right...? What do you guys think? Huh

If you watch the video on the post of the second link that Babakins posted, you can see that you most certainly can wear a bra (as it looks like the one woman is wearing a sports bra while getting slapped). I imagine that a padded bra would obviously not be as effective, though Tongue The more padding, the less effective (this is just my opinion--just like massages are more effective with a shirt off than with a shirt on-- but if someone else can prove me wrong, please do), but if you keep your layers thin, you should not be weakening too much of the impact from the slap. Just a little bit Wink

(02-02-2013, 04:05 PM)timarie Wrote:  If you watch the video on the post of the second link that Babakins posted, you can see that you most certainly can wear a bra (as it looks like the one woman is wearing a sports bra while getting slapped). I imagine that a padded bra would obviously not be as effective, though Tongue The more padding, the less effective (this is just my opinion--just like massages are more effective with a shirt off than with a shirt on-- but if someone else can prove me wrong, please do), but if you keep your layers thin, you should not be weakening too much of the impact from the slap. Just a little bit Wink

Thanks for the info.! Smile I just checked the video again && I see what you mean. So, I'll keep it to thin layers. Maybe I'll do a bit of slapping before and after my daily noogling session, along with the chi massage. I just hope that my slapping is as effective as that woman's! Tongue

I'm glad I read this, I've just read the german article from a link on facebook, and was about to post it here, it looks like that's already been done for me! Tongue

I'm definitely serious about giving this a try now i've seen that evidence from the german men developing on one side!

Whatever NBE I have done until now (since Dec/Jan) has definitely helped, i feel like there is more to grab when massaging, and looks better in bras cleavage wise...

slapping tends to hurt my nipples though :/ I think I'm quite sensitive...

Haha, I actually started using the Thai Breast Slapping technique before I ever got into NBE. I started using it again about a month ago, and I'm in love with it. It makes my breasts tingle so much! Makes me feel like whatever I massage into my breasts is absorbing better. Smile Plus, it's not as tiring as the Chi massage!

The first time I tried this, I had never seen a video, and wasn't sure the exact proper way to do it. Maybe that's why I didn't see or feel too big a difference. I also didn't keep up with it for too long, only stuck with it maybe two months before figuring it wasn't going to work. Still, even guessing, I did get it pretty close to accurate, so I'm surprised it didn't yield any results the first time around.

I feel bad for those soldeirs getting boobs. well its good informaton for us....

So, I've been using the breast slapping technique for some time, but I recently heard some conflicting advice. I recently watched this video for a Japanese massage technique. (I find this method to be similar to fat transfer.) Towards the end of the video clip, it mentions that you should always handle your breasts carefully and not to be rough with them. That perspective differs a lot from the breast slapping perspective, in which you pretty much apply a great deal of force to different parts of your breasts, even to the point of soreness.

My question is: Which is more valid? I think both methods are helpful/valuable to include for massaging (I'll probably end up using both, really), but I find it funny how different the perspective is from one technique to the next... ^^; Any thoughts?

Okay. I did this last night with pumping , alternating left then right. I have literally been punching my breasts. I have noticed sig tingling and redness, itchy and vibrate. I plumped like a spring hen! The swelling was a nice 1.25" I kept a quarter of it this am. I love how they get full!

I wish this was permanent. Anyone have any idea if it is once we stop? Btw, that soldier had a real mammary. I believe its real development but anything over excessive may induce milking. So I am going to test this out every fifth day with my pumping regi.

I had a little bruise on my lefty. Even the nipples and areola looked alive!
My prolactin was mid range from my tests so I don't want the levels to climb too much. I am on vitex so I may or may not see any drastic permanent effects (going for a 6 month test).Sad

Great thread! I have seen the video several times now and I believe the Thai lady does NOT slap the breasts of her clients, she slaps above the breasts, under the armpits, on the waist and the back. Maybe it's more of a lymph node stimulation. I would never slap my breasts, but will start slapping above the breasts and on the side, waistline + armpits. Smile

(08-01-2014, 10:17 PM)peggy Wrote:  Great thread! I have seen the video several times now and I believe the Thai lady does NOT slap the breasts of her clients, she slaps above the breasts, under the armpits, on the waist and the back.
I think in this video she slaps the breasts as well. Though it's possible that she pays more attention to above breasts, armpits and the back.

old thread but i'm bumping it! instead of creating a new one :p

so has anyone got results with an actual slapping technique?

apparently, a description of it i have found is:
Quote: In rapid succession, deliver a series of slaps to the areas surrounding your breast, being careful not to hold your wrists in too firmly. The areas you will be targeting are the sides of your torso and the stomach.
After slapping, use a dragging motion with your fingers to sweep the loosened fat from the sides of the body and stomach toward your breast.
Do this for 10 minutes and finish up by applying ice-cold water to the breasts.

that would be more of a fat brushing thing .... in wich case i wouldn't see the relation with the soldiers etc ...

and unfortunately, research always point to article based on the ever same video , so my curiosity isn't fulfilled ! :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon