Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First day with up'll d

So I got my up'll d in the mail yesterday. I was surprised to see how small they were, they do not cover my entire breasts (sides). I tried it anyway yesterday and they are so comfy to wear and they did create a suction. Putting them on is very easy and they are easier on the skin then Brava. I took them off after about 3 hours maybe and I had some swelling after that. I will continue to use them these days for short hours just to get used to them and then I will increase the hours untill I reach the maximum hours possible for my skin. They seem to create suction at the top of the breasts, where I need it the most, and I am hopeful they will help.

First I want to see how it works on it own but I also have brava and noogleberry and I might incorporate it into a suction programme.

(19-01-2013, 20:23)CousinRose Wrote:  So I got my up'll d in the mail yesterday. I was surprised to see how small they were, they do not cover my entire breasts (sides). I tried it anyway yesterday and they are so comfy to wear and they did create a suction. Putting them on is very easy and they are easier on the skin then Brava. I took them off after about 3 hours maybe and I had some swelling after that. I will continue to use them these days for short hours just to get used to them and then I will increase the hours untill I reach the maximum hours possible for my skin. They seem to create suction at the top of the breasts, where I need it the most, and I am hopeful they will help.

First I want to see how it works on it own but I also have brava and noogleberry and I might incorporate it into a suction programme.

This sounds like it could yield some results. I will keep up with your progress. Can you sleep with these on?

Hey, I'm glad you finally received them! Hope it'll work. From the way they describe the product I didn't really believed it could work compared to NB. It just seems so easy. I might want to get a pair too depending on your future review Cool

Tibetan: Yes it is possible to sleep with with it on.
Mono: I will of course keep you all posted on how it works, but I plan to work my way up to very long hours. Let's see Wink

Oeeeeh so interesting!
I also maybe want to buy this! But you say it's not so big? Because I have wide breast.. Does it still work well? (Sorryyyy for the questions Smile )

Pleaseplease update on grow or anything, I will folow youre topic Big Grin

Be careful with duration. It can do damage that may leave a scar for months. If you leave it on for say 6 hours.

Rainbow 

Luck!!

And keep us updated!! Smile

Andandand?? Any updates? Big Grin Make us happy haha... or atleast me Tongue

Or someone else that works with the Up'll d?
I'm still interested in this product, but I need more info and experiences haha ^^

What is Up II D? I looked online but could not find. Can someone send me a link to their website? Can you get it in America? Tks![/align]

Me too, what is this please? Many thanks.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon