Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can i make my nose look smaller without makeup?

My nose isn't big it's slightly big.There NO bumps It's NOT deformed or anything.It's like model type big nose.I have curly hair so it matches it,but i think i'd look better (even though i'm already pretty in other people opinion and mine)It's kindda bothers me when the meanest people on earth and nose up in the sky tells me i have a big nose,and it makes me feel bad.So any tips?

You can look up nose up or nose right. Just placed my order. Lets see how it goes.

Wow... I never heard of that before! Keep us informed on how it works!

@Misty So my 'nose up' just arrived. Looks smaller than I had imagined which is a plus.

I put it on for a couple of minutes. Close to the tip of my nose it tends to slip off. Further down my nose it tends to close my nostrils somewhat and I am breathing through my mouth.

By the way there's another thread "best alternative to nose surgery" @doll got the nose up and nose right too if you would like to see how it goes with her as well Smile

I would keep you posted though.

I've been using nose right for about a week now. I don't notice any changes but my husband says my nose look smaller. I have a huge nose. Always wanted surgery but was to chicken to get it. I'm gonna keep wearing this thingy for as long as I can. Hopefully I get some results!!!

big hair makes nose look smaller i have curly hair my sister straight hair we have same bad big nose but on me its much less noticeable i think bigger hair even out the look but straight flat hair makes nose look like its sticking out more

Get smaller nose easy by nose right you can ask your doctor about this product. it really great work for me now i love my new smaller nose.

You could try the tanaka face massage....

Video How-to here

It's like an every day thing for 3 months though.. and it'll possibly change your whole face and not just your nose.

The question is: how can you make it LOOK smaller without make-up. As far as I know, you can't!! You can make it BECOME smaller in a few ways, but, no matter what you use to make it LOOK smaller is a kind of make-up or appliance!

The nose is the most important part of our face but Don't worry it's so easy to make nose look smaller permanently without any makeup. Try nose right tool which is make your nose smaller it's really great work for me now i love my new smaller nose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon