Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st pics - DD tuberous

(09-02-2013, 12:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  ah what just what i really dont think losing weight improves anyones breast shape thats normally how people get sagging breast unless increasing them on nbe supplements while dieting slowly. Why you got so much problem with her weight anyway a few extra lb can be very sexy the only reason i lost weight was because wanted small waist big curves the photos dont look like too big at all is not the first problem she want help with her breast which is the more right way to do it just losing weight without starting nbe would be same shape but empty breast so even more hard to correct.
- if you have nothing encouraging or useful to say keep it yourself why you want make people feel bad huh? how would you like us to be rude and unhelpful to you if your brave enough to ask your problem!Angry

nbe can really only improve her breast its not a quick solution but the other women replying especially anastaisa have experience how rewarding naturally enhancing breasts can be we dont need perfect but big improvement can most definitely be achieved and me i have gained so much see in size i didnt expect at all maybe you should try natural methods can surprise you very much maybe then youll be less bitter

I don't know why everything thinks I'm trying to hurt her. Christ. This whole forum is rife with delusion and if anyone tries to step outside of that they get shot down for daring to question what anyone declares despite how unfounded or uninformed that declaration is. I don't care how much she weighs. I'm just saying that weight changes the shape of breasts and the shape of her breasts is IMO way more likely a result of that then being tubular, which they really don't look at all... like not at all........ I think what I'm saying is way more helpful than a million posts encouraging her to do something practically useless, unless one believes that same tendency towards delusion can be channelled into believing something is working when it isn't/won't/can't. Encouraging /= helpful if it seems like the wrong path... duh... in that instance, it's much more helpful to be discouraging.

I just think it's better for us to be accepting of the limitations of natural methods. Or to acknowledge the incredible power of self perception. OP's breasts are not going to get perky no matter how many sketchy internet herbs she tries or how many thousands of hours she spends pumping. Rather than make her smile and encourage her to waste her money and time and effort doing the wrong thing, I think it's better to make her frown and accept the reality of surgery or embracing the shape they are (or possibly weight loss.) But ok, fine. OP has tuberous breasts that will definitely correct from pumping, and I'm just trolling for kicks.

Natural methods have an effect, but it's about as dramatic as hormonal fluctuation. I do believe the results are from more than that though.

I just think we should have rational, reasonable expectations.

Blah blah blah blah blah, yak yak yak....

Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of hearing from this Senno person? It seems they joined to solely tear everyone apart about their breasts and goals through NBE. Go to their profile and click the posts they did, they are ALL negative. Bad bad vibes, that's all I get from this person.

Senno, if you don't agree with NBE, you think that flat chests are better than bigger breasts as your thread in another section suggests, then why the fuck are you here? I mean seriously. This community doesn't sound like it's a fit for you, you seem like nothing but a troll.

(09-02-2013, 05:42 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Blah blah blah blah blah, yak yak yak....

Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of hearing from this Senno person? It seems they joined to solely tear everyone apart about their breasts and goals through NBE. Go to their profile and click the posts they did, they are ALL negative. Bad bad vibes, that's all I get from this person.

Senno, if you don't agree with NBE, you think that flat chests are better than bigger breasts as your thread in another section suggests, then why the fuck are you here? I mean seriously. This community doesn't sound like it's a fit for you, you seem like nothing but a troll.

I don't intend to troll. In the other thread I was hoping to have a discussion to help me better understand some conflicts I feel within my decision to want to change my body and which other women on this forum must also have... but then you told me to kill myself so now I'm not sure if I can handle the negative energy and bad vibes that will apparently explode from this board with the tiniest scratching of its politely deluded veneer.

I'd appreciate it if you would actually refute my points and consider my questions btw, rather than just flipping your shit at my audacity in questioning anything. That doesn't seem like a healthy environment or mindset or substrate for change.

[quote='Senno' pid='68108' dateline='1360390697']
I'd appreciate it if you would actually refute my points and consider my questions btw, rather than just flipping your shit at my audacity in questioning anything. That doesn't seem like a healthy environment or mindset or substrate for

its not that your questioning though if you wanted to question you would say politely 'how will that work?' then we would say the noogleberry works by gradually filling out breast its like brava which is a clinically proven suction device only this you use less time and some people get better results with noogle to see what it can do look through the noogleberry forum and it is often used on sagging breast too with results so there goes your argument.

(09-02-2013, 03:04 AM)Senno Wrote:  
(09-02-2013, 12:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  ah what just what i really dont think losing weight improves anyones breast shape thats normally how people get sagging breast unless increasing them on nbe supplements while dieting slowly. Why you got so much problem with her weight anyway a few extra lb can be very sexy the only reason i lost weight was because wanted small waist big curves the photos dont look like too big at all is not the first problem she want help with her breast which is the more right way to do it just losing weight without starting nbe would be same shape but empty breast so even more hard to correct.
- if you have nothing encouraging or useful to say keep it yourself why you want make people feel bad huh? how would you like us to be rude and unhelpful to you if your brave enough to ask your problem!Angry

nbe can really only improve her breast its not a quick solution but the other women replying especially anastaisa have experience how rewarding naturally enhancing breasts can be we dont need perfect but big improvement can most definitely be achieved and me i have gained so much see in size i didnt expect at all maybe you should try natural methods can surprise you very much maybe then youll be less bitter

I don't know why everything thinks I'm trying to hurt her. Christ. This whole forum is rife with delusion and if anyone tries to step outside of that they get shot down for daring to question what anyone declares despite how unfounded or uninformed that declaration is. I don't care how much she weighs. I'm just saying that weight changes the shape of breasts and the shape of her breasts is IMO way more likely a result of that then being tubular, which they really don't look at all... like not at all........ I think what I'm saying is way more helpful than a million posts encouraging her to do something practically useless, unless one believes that same tendency towards delusion can be channelled into believing something is working when it isn't/won't/can't. Encouraging /= helpful if it seems like the wrong path... duh... in that instance, it's much more helpful to be discouraging.

I just think it's better for us to be accepting of the limitations of natural methods. Or to acknowledge the incredible power of self perception. OP's breasts are not going to get perky no matter how many sketchy internet herbs she tries or how many thousands of hours she spends pumping. Rather than make her smile and encourage her to waste her money and time and effort doing the wrong thing, I think it's better to make her frown and accept the reality of surgery or embracing the shape they are (or possibly weight loss.) But ok, fine. OP has tuberous breasts that will definitely correct from pumping, and I'm just trolling for kicks.
For someone who just recently joined our forum, you seem to be bursting with assertions that may or may not be accurate. First of all, let's consider OP's photo. Now, I've never had tuberous breasts. However, if OP says they are, and people who have them themselves say they are, I'm willing to accept that. You seem to have issues with it. You are not looking down at them; OP is. You are basing your judgment on a two-dimensional image, which you may or may not be able to compare with many other images of tuberous breasts. OP has not stated that a doctor told her she had tuberous breasts. However, if she felt that her breasts weren't normal and did some research, she would likely reach the correct conclusion after comparing her breasts with images of tuberous breasts. People do that. Unless you are a medical professional who looks at breasts all day, I'm not convinced I should accept your opinion.

I am amused at your declaration that weight changes the shape of breasts. You should have added a qualifier, like sometimes or mostly. I know in my case, it hasn't. Even when I've lost weight, my breasts haven't decreased in size or sagged. There are other women like me who don't fit into your tidy summation.

Women on this forum are here because they want bigger breasts without a scalpel involved. Is it possible? Definitely. The people who have responded to you are living proof of that. Does it require trial and error to determine what works for your individual body? Yes. If you do your research, you can minimize the error part. I suppose that is what you were referring to when you referred to "sketchy internet herbs."

You did state in another thread that you were conflicted about your desire to change your body. That is normal and understandable. I encourage you to address that with a certified mental health professional. I am sure it would do you much good. Foisting your doubts on every poster's efforts to whom you respond just makes you sound like a nattering nabob of negativity.

Senno,

So what's your reasoning for participating in a NBE forum? You looking for advice, experienced in nbe and looking to share your experiences or just some altogether different purpose for signing up?

Simply stating a fallacy that the most you get is within the spectrum of normal hormonal changes is simply wrong. A women during pregnancy easily can double, triple, quadruple her breast volume. Some lose that growth but other keep it for life even after the milk glands dry up. Techniques described are often to attempt to achieve similar levels of growth so Natural Physiology easily allows for it. Its a matter of finding what works for each person to kickstart their growth and for each person its different.

Your DNA isn't static, its very dynamic and getting your body to increase glandular and fat tissue can happen. Its no different then taking herbs and using your brain to reactivate memory and learning. Dr.s were wrong that brain neurons couldn't be fixed and new neural connections formed.. Its just a matter of time for science to figure out how to regrow limbs naturally like salamanders (low blood pressure and stem cell activation).

Whether massage, herbal, glandular, noogleberry, hypnosis. They all have valid arguments for each approach. For the OP, massage could help lift. Herb could help fill some fat to the upper chest; slapping could help fill her upper chest. Not sure if noogling would help.. Don't see how. Maybe even muscle rub as one member finds give her good swelling and many have found that swelling over a prolonged period can result in permanent growth. She probably has a lot of glandular tissue based on her shape, so I think she should focus on stimulating her upper chest mainly.

Actually, I didn't ever state to kill yourself Senno. It sounds like you have a thoughts of it if you assumed so, I agree with others that you should seek professional mental help.

My conclusion, Senno is like many of the other trolls we've had on this forum over the years. Looking to put people down, stir up BS just for kicks. Can we all get back to the encouraging environment we all know and love? I'm planning to no longer give IT attention, usually when the pest no longer gets attention, it goes away.

Alright, Anastasia didn't explicitly tell me to kill myself, but she did suggest I pick get razors or something along those lines, so I'm not quite sure why she thinks I was just projecting the violent hostility of that remark.

And ok, perhaps, knowing how sensitive we can be about bodies and weight, I should have been more tactful and used ptosis rather than sag.. and a more veiled reference to the role of her weight. But I stand by the jist of it. I don't understand how this forum is supposed to be helpful to anyone when no one is allowed to voice a differing opinion, just because it might upset someone's delicate and completely impossible goal. I would personally rather know if I was going in completely the wrong direction and it was obvious to others.

And ok, some of you might manage more than a cup lasting growth.. although most of the sizes proclaimed seem somewhat inflated (ha) when compared with pictures.

But damn, this place has some hair triggers. It's almost like some of you are way too aware of how dependant many results are on everyone agreeing the see them too. Strange place to stumble into. I wanted reliable information, not blind support.

Also, OP stated she wanted top lose weight anyway and self diagnosed the condition. She should talk to a Dr before so completely embracing the diagnosis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon