Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pomelo89's Progress

Hey everyone, just an update. I've been trying to noogle about 5x a week. I'm retaining some shape but I haven't been seeing a LOT of progress. The outer sides of my breasts are more curved, which is awesome. But still not seeing much perk.

However, I'm not disappointed. I knew going into this that it'd be a long process and I'm willing to do the time.
Smile

I haven't had time to noogle as much as I did a few weeks ago, but I feel like I'm still keeping a bit of the shape I achieve while noogling. My UB use hasn't been that great this week, either. But I'm going to get back on track and see more progress.
Smile

Hey - I just commented on my thread. I am SO STOKED for your progress, they definitely look fuller to me! I've been noogling a few days but so far no swelling, my breasts don't seem to be reacting very much at all, like I don't feel much? But they do feel a little fuller (then again I am also ovulating), anywho, keep us updated! This is awesome!

Whoa, I'm actually starting to see a lot of shape progress. I DO feel like my breasts have gotten a little smaller. But I'm starting to wonder if thats because the mass is being redistributed? Maybe they look smaller because they aren't so saggy?
Hmmm...

Hi there pomelo.
I understand this thread is very old but I am wondering if you continued with nb.
My sister has the same breast shape as your starting out just a little bigger.
She wants a nb but is low on funds and so here I am on my fave forum doing the market research for her. Hope to hear from you soon.
Xo beckie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon