Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

(09-12-2012, 02:58 AM)jiberish Wrote:  But they advertise instant results. My point was, they advertise instant results but do not expect instant results.

You can't just say of course to that. You expect results as they are advertised. If a company advertises their product gives relief in 10 minutes, but in reality takes 4 hours. That is false advertising and many people would stop taking that product.

Yes they did advertise instant result but no one said we are expecting instant result, we are using the video as a reference on her technique so its easier to understand better than using other method that doesn't work as good. And also in the video they did mention the pressure points which is useful in massage, they also mention a spot near the nipple which stimulates growth hormones to the breast, it might or might not be true but after doing the massage for us females we did experience result of fuller and rounder breasts and that's all we really want from a massage.

i also have a video for the Lymphatic massage on some pressure points if anyone is interested. Sorry everything i searched up is japanese, but to me i think japanese methods works best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBIwei4ffo&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=40

(08-12-2012, 11:31 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Hi Guys!

Here is a really useful japanese massage video, featuring the most famous breasts massage known in japan! The creator went from a C cup to H cup just by doing this massage with some bust up cream! There is no subtitles but you can understand it by looking at the way she demonstrates it.

Take a look! (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=43

Wow!!! Thanks for posting this! That upward motion she does is the massage I got in Asia. I really think it contributed so much to my growth. Only thing is i was lying down with two girls on either sides. Thanks!

You can't just say of course they advertise instant results but then assume everybody who looks at it doesn't expect instant results. If I forked out a few hundred dollars for the dvds (they cost that much) and it claimed very fast results. But then didn't, I would be upset and likely give up. Even though the principle is correct and the method worked. Because they had miss informed me about the actual time required for claimed results.

I know about the massage, I have done the massage many times over the past year(it is nothing new). I never said it was bad or didn't work. I believe massage is essential and have been saying for a year. So you don't need to tell about the benefits of it.

not everyone is as knowledgeable as you, i'm letting others who don't know about the benefits. And plus this is on youtube, it summarizes the whole dvd information in a single video, so it's not like you have to spend those hundreds of dollars on the dvd when you can watch it for free on youtube.

Look this has de-railed your thread and I apologize for that. It was never my intention. It was just to have to realistic expectations for that massage routine, which you do. So there isn't any point continuing. Also whilst the information and the videos are not new and have been posted before. I will respect your space because it your program thread and you have the right to provide whatever information you want and it is wrong of me to be critical of that because it won't empower you to find and do research on your own. Which very few people do on here.

Good luck with your program.

(09-12-2012, 06:24 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Look this has de-railed your thread and I apologize for that. It was never my intention. It was just to have to realistic expectations for that massage routine, which you do. So there isn't any point continuing. Also whilst the information and the videos are not new and have been posted before. I will respect your space because it your program thread and you have the right to provide whatever information you want and it is wrong of me to be critical of that because it won't empower you to find and do research on your own. Which very few people do on here.

Good luck with your program.

no need to apologize, you are just expressing your own opinions (: & Thank you for the encouragement.

Day 7, somehow taking PM makes my boobs look more rube-likei have lost the roundness in my first picture, has anyone experience this? So far no result, i am still 30.5" will report back when i reach 1 month with pictures.

I'd like to say thank you for posting the japanese massage youtube video! I have now started to add it into my program as it's free and can't do any harm!

I have just massaged using flaxseed oil (and a garnier body lotion containing phyto-caffeine.. I know it is rumoured that caffeine inhibits growth but I also remember reading this was a myth. If anything it should be beneficial because it is a stimulant. The way it is advertised on the lotion is having a firming effect)

I can already feel itchyness which I assume means something is happening! Big Grin

(12-12-2012, 06:13 AM)natty92 Wrote:  I'd like to say thank you for posting the japanese massage youtube video! I have now started to add it into my program as it's free and can't do any harm!

I have just massaged using flaxseed oil (and a garnier body lotion containing phyto-caffeine.. I know it is rumoured that caffeine inhibits growth but I also remember reading this was a myth. If anything it should be beneficial because it is a stimulant. The way it is advertised on the lotion is having a firming effect)

I can already feel itchyness which I assume means something is happening! Big Grin

Haha no problem (: sharing is caring right? And good luck in your program!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon