Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

Hi Guys!

Here is a really useful japanese massage video, featuring the most famous breasts massage known in japan! The creator went from a C cup to H cup just by doing this massage with some bust up cream! There is no subtitles but you can understand it by looking at the way she demonstrates it.

Take a look! (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=43

(08-12-2012, 11:31 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Hi Guys!

Here is a really useful japanese massage video, featuring the most famous breasts massage known in japan! The creator went from a C cup to H cup just by doing this massage with some bust up cream! There is no subtitles but you can understand it by looking at the way she demonstrates it.

Take a look! (:

Thank YOU so much for posting this. I will be using this method exactly!

Out of all the massage videos I have seen which are somewhat similar to this, this one takes the cake. Its what I been looking for.

(09-12-2012, 12:15 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-12-2012, 11:31 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Hi Guys!

Take a look! (:

Thank YOU so much for posting this. I will be using this method exactly!

Out of all the massage videos I have seen which are somewhat similar to this, this one takes the cake. Its what I been looking for.

no problem! its very useful and i wanna give back tot he community that helped me! (:

I think many people have seen this before. While I don't argue that what she does doesn't work. I have watched them and there are quite a few noticeable concerns. Her live before and afters are all deceptive. They say it lifts, but really her bikini string is just pulled tighter. Or an arm is elevated to lift the breast (from the pectoral muscle). Also the before and afters of the original women look like she gained a substantial amount of weight which would account for some of the increase. In regards to her site, there are a lot of pictures but all in bras. But typically 80% of bras sold in Japan/Korea have pockets in the bra for additional padding. In some cases the bra being mostly padding. This could how the before and after results are done on her site. Because my wife has some Japanese bras and the with/without padding looks very similar to those pictures.

Now all this aside, I think this probably works but it is just much much much slower than advertised. But it will be more successful to those women who have more body fat available to be contoured.

Have you looked at the lymph node massage?

Also on a side note, you know that japanese bra sizes are smaller right and scale faster.

(09-12-2012, 01:30 AM)jiberish Wrote:  I think many people have seen this before. While I don't argue that what she does doesn't work. I have watched them and there are quite a few noticeable concerns. Her live before and afters are all deceptive. They say it lifts, but really her bikini string is just pulled tighter. Or an arm is elevated to lift the breast (from the pectoral muscle). Also the before and afters of the original women look like she gained a substantial amount of weight which would account for some of the increase. In regards to her site, there are a lot of pictures but all in bras. But typically 80% of bras sold in Japan/Korea have pockets in the bra for additional padding. In some cases the bra being mostly padding. This could how the before and after results are done on her site. Because my wife has some Japanese bras and the with/without padding looks very similar to those pictures.

Now all this aside, I think this probably works but it is just much much much slower than advertised. But it will be more successful to those women who have more body fat available to be contoured.

Also on a side note, you know that japanese bra sizes are smaller right and scale faster.

Of course it will taking longer than the advertised time length, plus her massage strokes are logical which will definitely work to reshape the breast and increase blood flow, not necessarily enlarging it. And not only Japanese bras scale smaller, Victoria's secrets also scale smaller. I'm pretty sure i'm an A cup but in Victoria's secrets i'm a perfect B cup. so...yea...

overall this video is useful for girls on here that want to increase blood flow to their breasts or reshape their breasts while on their herbs or PM. (:

Rainbow 

(09-12-2012, 02:00 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012, 01:30 AM)jiberish Wrote:  I think many people have seen this before. While I don't argue that what she does doesn't work. I have watched them and there are quite a few noticeable concerns. Her live before and afters are all deceptive. They say it lifts, but really her bikini string is just pulled tighter. Or an arm is elevated to lift the breast (from the pectoral muscle). Also the before and afters of the original women look like she gained a substantial amount of weight which would account for some of the increase. In regards to her site, there are a lot of pictures but all in bras. But typically 80% of bras sold in Japan/Korea have pockets in the bra for additional padding. In some cases the bra being mostly padding. This could how the before and after results are done on her site. Because my wife has some Japanese bras and the with/without padding looks very similar to those pictures.

Of course it will taking longer than the advertised time length, plus her massage strokes are logical which will definitely work to reshape the breast and increase blood flow, not necessarily enlarging it. And not only Japanese bras scale smaller, Victoria's secrets also scale smaller. I'm pretty sure i'm an A cup but in Victoria's secrets i'm a perfect B cup. so...yea...

overall this video is useful for girls on here that want to increase blood flow to their breasts or reshape their breasts while on their herbs or PM. (:

I agree with iamsorpor, no breast massage will work instantly to give you great breasts. This is actually the one I use now, but I saw it from another video she has. After my first time using it my breasts were fuller, rounder but what surprised me was the amount to cleavage I gained. Just like the girls in her video. That's why I'm sticking with this one now because I think it really works the best.

(09-12-2012, 02:26 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  

I agree with iamsorpor, no breast massage will work instantly to give you great breasts. This is actually the one I use now, but I saw it from another video she has. After my first time using it my breasts were fuller, rounder but what surprised me was the amount to cleavage I gained. Just like the girls in her video. That's why I'm sticking with this one now because I think it really works the best.

The reason for taking a note from this massage method is because they showed the pressure points (some are lymph) which you can unblock channels and stimulate the flow in right direction(this is really important.

But they advertise instant results. My point was, they advertise instant results but do not expect instant results.

You can't just say of course to that. You expect results as they are advertised. If a company advertises their product gives relief in 10 minutes, but in reality takes 4 hours. That is false advertising and many people would stop taking that product.

(09-12-2012, 02:26 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  

If you really examine her technique you will noticed she's basically pushing all the lipids from the back and the arms to the breasts to create a fuller looking cleavage, and by doing this twice a daily i'm sure everyone will have fuller and better looking shape breasts (: i just tried it today and i noticed my breasts look a lot more fuller and have a rounder shape! I'm definitely sticking to this technique, it really works! and i want to let others who are struggling with finding a good massage technique to know about this Big Grin

[/quote]

The reason for taking a note from this massage method is because they showed the pressure points (some are lymph) which you can unblock channels and stimulate the flow in right direction(this is really important.

[/quote]

Why is why I commented at the bottom about looking at specific lympathetic massages

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon