Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

yess i've been on BO for about 2 weeks and i dont know if it is swellings since i dont feel soreness just really mellowy and soft boobs, i am in my follicular phase atm. I am not sure if its BO thats giving me such quick growth spurt, I think its really goat's rue thats giving the extra boost since its famous for increasing breast mammary tissue for non breast feeding women. I could be wrong though since im still learning myself. Just doing what my body feels right, its like trail and error. Smile

i also noogle every other day or every other 2 days just for that extra blood pump to the boobs, i massage daily day and night and i somehow massage without any cream... i mean it works for me lolll i should really get new breast creams

(30-10-2013, 09:05 AM)timarie Wrote:  Wild Yam as an antiandrogen? That is a new one for me. Actually, it seems to increase male hormones (see: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm ). And I still don't know why so many people are taking Saw Palmetto as it only works for some men and for women with PCOS. When women think they are seeing results from SP, it's because of the mild phytoestrogenic properties of the herb. It's primary effect is blocking DHT, which most of us women DON'T have an issue with.... only those with PCOS. And there are so many other effective antiandrogens out there. So what is the hype with something meant for those with DHT, which we don't? Idk, I guess most girls think that "more is better" with everything, including what kills the androgens for those girls who have the MOST androgens, must work for us, right? Not really....

And what ever happened to understanding that a program is designed to work for an individual? Chiyo's program may not work for many of us because, well, it's Chiyo's program, not ours, and I know for sure that my body is nothing like hers. If she had an antiandrogen in her program or not. I used her program more as a launch pad to better understand my body and how my body responded to things and go from there. No one--hopefully--should look at Chiyo's program as "the best program" or "the right program." It has many good balancing principles, but is geared more towards those who already have all their hormones perfectly in balance, or for those who are slightly estrogen deficient. And honestly, having antiandrogens in one's program only works for some, like myself, because I am testosterone dominant. Most girls are not T dominant, so antiandrogens are not the miracle cure for them. Theoretically speaking, it should be for me, knowing my hormonal makeup, but we'll find out I guess! But, if someone followed Chiyo's program the way Ginie did, hopefully it would be because they were deficient in progesterone. Ginie slightly altered her Chiyo program to meet her needs as well. Chiyo's program should be more viewed as a launch pad, more than as a miracle program. (and iamsorpor, this rant is not directed at you, as I know what your understanding and intention is. I just know that a lot of newbies read your thread and the way that you wrote things above could easily be interpreted the wrong way... and newbies are very susceptible to the idea of the notion of "the best" program. There is no such thing. So I just wanted to clarify those things for the sake of readers.)

And for how long have you been on BO? For almost two weeks, right? And what part of your cycle are you? Interestingly enough, I was about two weeks in when I felt very sore and swelling, too! But it quickly subsided because it was during my luteal phase, of course. And do you define "working" as making you swell or as making you grow? Because it is not possible for you to have any measurable growth yet, I hope you know. Hopefully your swelling is from the BO! But I would give it over a month before proclaiming anything about it, and anyone on any program, for that matter.

Its been a month since i've started my new program and I'm finally having my luteal swelling's back after stopping PM and switched to BO!! Smile Half way through my BO tinctures ^_^!

My period will be due in a few days and boy my boobs are soo sore right now! I measure at 31" with the swelling, hopefully after the swelling goes down my size wouldnt decrease drastically and stay around 30.5". Can't really say I've gained any growth yet but im happy im starting to gain a little bit more weight now, i'm currently at 100lbs Smile. I've started eating more fruit and drinking almond milk even though i hate milk :/

I've added fenugreek and wild yam to my program since the first day of my luteal phase and i got to say, i have more cleavage now!!

Will be updating!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you can see better in this picture than the last one i posted. I'd say definitely more growth on the bottom of my boobs since the first picture i've posted on my nbe program Smile

26" under bust
31" bust
29" upper bust

Yes, definitely much more fullness than your starting pic! Good job! Big Grin

anyone tried FemFigure FEM-G? I've been looking at it and the price for it is similar to Bountiful Breast. Just wondering if anyone tried it or even heard of it Smile Oh it is also BO glandular therapy, not sure if the cattle used are from AU or NZ tho...

Hellooo! I've entered my follicular phase, got my period 2 days ago and most of the swellings gone down from luteal Smile and so... i measured myself again without the swellings and here is the result! I've maintained 30.75"! I guess that means i grew .75" in 1 month with my new program. I gotta say girls, protein does make a huge difference in your routine if you are taking BO. I didn't expect to grow this quick on any nbe program but im guessing the protein shakes i've been religiously drinking everyday is making my cells work faster lol

Will be updating again next month!

(25-11-2013, 09:12 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Hellooo! I've entered my follicular phase, got my period 2 days ago and most of the swellings gone down from luteal Smile and so... i measured myself again without the swellings and here is the result! I've maintained 30.75"! I guess that means i grew .75" in 1 month with my new program. I gotta say girls, protein does make a huge difference in your routine if you are taking BO. I didn't expect to grow this quick on any nbe program but im guessing the protein shakes i've been religiously drinking everyday is making my cells work faster lol

Will be updating again next month!

Omg! I can see some new fullness on the bottoms of your breasts! Smile Congrats on your new growth! I feel like extra added protein is one of the most important too! Can't wait to see what comes next for you!

Hi, iamsorpor.

How's your program going so far? Ive been following your progress and glad for you that BO worked.

January Update time i guess lol

Measurement wise nothing change still 30" on bust and 26" underbust. I took this picture 2 hours after i finish noogling for 30min. I've been slacking in protein intake and massages again :/ BUT starting Feb i'm going to take my dedication through the roof and start exercising, take protein daily, and noogle daily for 30min. I want to see if i will see any result by the end of March.

Right now I'm in my luteal phase and no swelling of bust yet. I've been taking only swanson BO pills for a full month and see very minimum effect and feeling but after switching from swanson pills to BO tinctures a few days ago i start feeling tingly feelings on my ovaries and boobs again. From that im assuming the tinctures i've been taking is more potent than the pills from my own experience.

What i noticed though is that my left boob has been catching up in size from my right one since my left one has always been 1 cup smaller from that i can tell there is growth, but my right boob hasnt really been growing bigger or maybe i just can't tell with my own eyes haha.

That's it for january update. I will update more when i see actual growth like maybe reach 31" bust Smile

Hey iamsorpor, I've taken your photos and did a side to side comparison. DEFINITELY SOME GROWTH THERE! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon