Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

I don't know if i am imagining this but today i was just curious to see if my boobs has grown maybe like a centimeter or so. I took my measuring tape and measured my boobs and surprisingly i double checked it but it somehow still hits 30.5in...I've only started BO less than a week ago and im alreadying seeing .5in result?! No way i think im imagining this or its just swells...

Program:
- goat's rue (2-3 times a day)
- fish oil omega 3
- MSM
- Swanson's BO pills
- UB tincture (5 drops with pills)

Eat fresh fruits daily, been drinking almond milk, also eating a lot of beef, chicken and fish.

Will add chasteberry and SP next cycle for progesterone increase and decreasing testosterone for experimenting, if it doesnt work out i will just take them out of my program, plus it wasn't expensive to experiment with these herbs compare to chiyo milk's program... Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-10-2013, 12:56 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I don't know if i am imagining this but today i was just curious to see if my boobs has grown maybe like a centimeter or so. I took my measuring tape and measured my boobs and surprisingly i double checked it but it somehow still hits 30.5in...I've only started BO less than a week ago and im alreadying seeing .5in result?! No way i think im imagining this or its just swells...

Program:
- fish oil omega 3
- MSM
- Swanson's BO pills

Eat fresh fruits daily, been drinking almond milk, also eating a lot of beef, chicken and fish.

Will add chasteberry and SP next cycle for progesterone increase and decreasing testosterone for experimenting, if it doesnt work out i will just take them out of my program, plus it wasn't expensive to experiment with these herbs compare to chiyo milk's program... Smile

Is it just the lighting, or is there a kind of lump at the bottom of your right breast?

Maybe her right breast is just a bit bigger than her left?

I will tune in to your BO program and see if I might try this out if PM will not work as I expect it to...

a lump? Maybe cause my right boob is bigger than my left by like half a cup lol

(25-10-2013, 06:00 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(25-10-2013, 12:56 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I don't know if i am imagining this but today i was just curious to see if my boobs has grown maybe like a centimeter or so. I took my measuring tape and measured my boobs and surprisingly i double checked it but it somehow still hits 30.5in...I've only started BO less than a week ago and im alreadying seeing .5in result?! No way i think im imagining this or its just swells...

Program:
- fish oil omega 3
- MSM
- Swanson's BO pills

Is it just the lighting, or is there a kind of lump at the bottom of your right breast?

(20-10-2013, 07:01 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(20-10-2013, 12:44 AM)iamsorpor piyou 86867 Wrote:Well ever since i was little i have weight gain problems, no matter what i eat or how much i eat i can't gain weightalo all my body do is if i skip a meal i lose like 2-3 pounds that week. I think it has to do with my metabolism, and after a meal my body would eliminate waste really fast and i would get hungry again after 2-3 hours. I just think my body process/digest anything i put in it a little too quick :/

Oh and timarie, i honestly dont think you should stress about the body temp. If tibetan113 can do it there is hope for us too! I think its more important if you have enough protein for BO to build new breast tissues, i'm starting to make protein milkshakes for my BO program and just for general health Smile

That is funny that you make that observation about your body's absorption based on how very little effects your weight gain. I really do believe that a person's metabolic rate has a lot to do with that, because you burn it off as soon as your digest it! That was one of the big reasons I changed my program. To go with my explanation of why I wanted to change my program (post #65 of my Bust Thread on page 7), I have a little story that really reflects on my crazy metabolism and why I insist on having something stronger to actually make a dent of an effect on my body. I was out one evening, had three shots but was feeling completely sober. It actually takes a lot for me to get buzzed. And these were kamikazes actually. I took a wrong turn down a one way road in a hopping bar town and, before being able to pull off the road, the cops pulled me over and made me take a breathalyzer test... 3 times. 3 times because every time they ran it, it came up as 0% and they couldn't believe it (because I had told them that I had 3 shots). Well, I think my metabolism must have chewed that liquor up and devoured it somehow because 0% is pretty darn low for 3 kamikazes. Anyway, just an illustration of: I know how you feel! At least for once, it worked to my benefit here Wink It just showed me what my body was capable of and that I am really working with something unique here, and I will need something a little stronger than low doses of PM every 9 days out of the month.

And I agree. I saw T's post and so that I would no longer be hijacking your thread, responded to her post in my own thread with further questions about it (if you are at all interested in following it there). The funny thing is, I get a shit load of protein in my diet already. I consume anywhere from 160-185 grams of protein every day (over 100 of those grams being from whey sources). So I guess the only thing left to monitoring my program that she did that I have not done yet is extra progesterone (although BO increases the production of that already). However, she did mention to me to start that a little later in my program, just so I am not going crazy with adding too many things all at once. But yes, protein will DEFINITELY help you!! I guess I will start on adding extra progesterone later at my 3rd month mark if I do not see any growth by then.

Thanks for your positive attitude Smile I don't know why all of a sudden I am stressing... I guess because I thought I had everything finalized and then when I saw you were taking a supplement for your temps, I remembered that suggestion and thought oh crap, another thing to look into... looking into it I discovered the whole your-thyroid-is-probably-not-functioning-properly issue with low temps and just didn't want to have to deal with any problems. It was overwhelming, because I am also dealing with an incredibly drowsy issue that just has been out of control in the past two weeks. So, as long as I know my thyroid is healthy, I am going to go ahead and ignore the low temps. Good luck to you, and I hope we have success just as Tibetan did! Big Grin
Yh I'm not sure breathylzers are very accurate my Boyfriends friend works on the military base with him and he was friends with the guards on the door so they wanted to try out the new breathylzers on him this guy drinks all the time
He failed only 1 out of the 4 machines he had just been drinking too.
Anyways whatever happened you were lucky.
I think I'm the opposite every thing I do effect my body especially weight but loss and gain but I very rarely drink so yh its easy for me to get a little tipsy but it does wear off fast I never get hangover even if I drink do drink much. But my breast swell alot with any hormone change eg sex period ovulation in the evening they bigger than morning I don't know why this is.

(25-10-2013, 08:50 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yh I'm not sure breathylzers are very accurate my Boyfriends friend works on the military base with him and he was friends with the guards on the door so they wanted to try out the new breathylzers on him this guy drinks all the time
He failed only 1 out of the 4 machines he had just been drinking too.
Anyways whatever happened you were lucky.
I think I'm the opposite every thing I do effect my body especially weight but loss and gain but I very rarely drink so yh its easy for me to get a little tipsy but it does wear off fast I never get hangover even if I drink do drink much. But my breast swell alot with any hormone change eg sex period ovulation in the evening they bigger than morning I don't know why this is.

Wow that is interesting to know that breathalyzers can sometimes be faulty. But you know what is funny? They used that same breathalyzer on someone right before me who did get a DUI so I don't think it was faulty. It also didn't just happen to get a bad reading all three times. I was completely sober, which was reflected on the breathalyzer. So I guess I am lucky in the sense that it takes a lot for my body to be effected by alcohol, if you want to say I was lucky! And yes, I never get hangovers either (which is awesome because it wasn't always that way). Back when I used to drink a lot, I used to drink about 5-8 mixed liquor and/or shots in the course of one night (yes, those nights I would get buzzed or drunk-- it takes at least 4 hard drinks for me to start "feeling" it), but I'd never wake up with a hangover. You're the first person other than myself that I've heard of not getting hangovers the following day! Interesting!

It sounds like, considering that little things effect your body easily and that you easily "feel" alcohol, you have a significantly lower metabolism due to a lower muscle mass. Usually, if a person's metabolism is higher, it is more difficult for them to notice changes in their bodies because their muscles just gobble up anything that is consumed. Therefore, if your body had lower muscle mass, every little thing you eat--or don't eat--will be noticed. This is also why men have a higher tolerance (on average) than women of alcohol. I would even bet that this is why the slightest hormone change has an effect on your body and you experience the swelling-- as it is true, that I rarely experience swelling, which kinda sucks, but at least I know when it is happening that something big really is happening!! Obviously, a higher metabolism doesn't "burn off" hormones, but it definitely seems to be negatively correlated to the effects that it can have on one's body somehow and in some way. Of course, I am having a hard time finding research on it! One hormone (other than the HGH) that contributes to a high metabolism is testosterone, which if you also have too much of this hormone, your body cannot utilize what estrogen and progesterone you have properly due to too much hormonal "traffic," so this could be a theory: that you may possibly have pretty low levels of testosterone. Does this sound right for your case? I suppose it is plausible!

EDIT: Metabolic rate is also affected by what and how often you eat, too. For example, foods high in protein are harder for the body to digest so the body uses more energy just to consume those foods, in comparison to carbs and fats which are easy to digest and burn little calories in the digesting process. Also, the more stable to keep your caloric intake by eating more frequently and less at a time, the higher your metabolic weight will be because your blood sugars fluctuate less. Similarly, the more your blood sugars fluctuate, so will your weight! When I was eating entirely different kinds of foods in my diet (more carbs and fats) and eating big meals three times a day, my weight fluctuated much more, especially with gaining. So, it could even be just that!

so i just re-read chiyomilk's program and i think i found out why nbe is not working for some of us, well me to be exact atm. In her earlier blog page before the update she had never mention anything about reducing male hormones and today i re-read the updated version of her blog it was in detail description that inorder to bust up, you will need to take herbs to reduce our male hormones such as wild yam, SP etc.

Well knowing that, i think i made the right choice ordering SP a few days ago. If any of you ladies here didn't incorporated those antiandrogen herbs already to your program, you might want to try it to see if it does any difference.

Quote from Chiyomilk's updated blog translation: "to bust up ◎ attack
Lady's Pueraria 99% (currently the best recommended) Lady's Pueraria 99% Sister (Bargain Edition) Grammar (but was too strong in Lethal Weapon? me) , Gaukurua bio and (private import, ) Yes drowsiness , Wandaburesuto and) may gain weight ( -Pueraria Herbal supplements were (Renewal) be? discontinuance · BUP Pueraria. discontinuance?) for the first time for (me to bust up ◎ protect · B-UP drop (usually through herbs + herbs, etc.) reduce the male hormone , Wild Yam (Bargain Edition) bust decollete, and bouncy plump ◎, moisture of plump, whitening, body perky -Why Tex (super popular supplement) , Puruoi people prefer strong (elasticity)"

(27-10-2013, 06:20 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  so i just re-read chiyomilk's program and i think i found out why nbe is not working for some of us, well me to be exact atm. In her earlier blog page before the update she had never mention anything about reducing male hormones and today i re-read the updated version of her blog it was in detail description that inorder to bust up, you will need to take herbs to reduce our male hormones such as wild yam, SP etc.

Well knowing that, i think i made the right choice ordering SP a few days ago. If any of you ladies here didn't incorporated those antiandrogen herbs already to your program, you might want to try it to see if it does any difference.

Quote from Chiyomilk's updated blog translation: "to bust up ◎ attack
Lady's Pueraria 99% (currently the best recommended) Lady's Pueraria 99% Sister (Bargain Edition) Grammar (but was too strong in Lethal Weapon? me) , Gaukurua bio and (private import, ) Yes drowsiness , Wandaburesuto and) may gain weight ( -Pueraria Herbal supplements were (Renewal) be? discontinuance · BUP Pueraria. discontinuance?) for the first time for (me to bust up ◎ protect · B-UP drop (usually through herbs + herbs, etc.) reduce the male hormone , Wild Yam (Bargain Edition) bust decollete, and bouncy plump ◎, moisture of plump, whitening, body perky -Why Tex (super popular supplement) , Puruoi people prefer strong (elasticity)"
I followed this http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/crea...utine.html for two months, but decided to stop the routine because last month I started to experience symptoms of estrogen deficient like night sweats. I don't know what happened. I thought the ingredients of in BUP and Greenbush increase progesterone, which was why she took it during her luteal phase to micmic her natural cycle. I thought since my progesterone increased while my estrogen levels remained the same, I ended up being estrogen deficient so I stopped. Now I'm curious if I was wrong. Will be following your progress now. Best of luck.

i measured again today and i seriously would not expect growth already and so quick! my bust is 30.75" now and if i take a breath and hold i reach 31"!!! I think BO is working for me!

My order of SP and chasteberry came so im also taking SP in follicular then take chasteberry in luteal since chasteberry increases progesterone and lower testosterone ! Smile Still experimenting but i think it's worth it since these pills are really cheap to get. And if everything worked out i will start ramping up my BO dosage during the 2nd month then do a little liver cleanse so it doesnt build up, im sooo happy to see some growth but im trying not to get my hopes up atm :3

Wild Yam as an antiandrogen? That is a new one for me. Actually, it seems to increase male hormones (see: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm ). And I still don't know why so many people are taking Saw Palmetto as it only works for some men and for women with PCOS. When women think they are seeing results from SP, it's because of the mild phytoestrogenic properties of the herb. It's primary effect is blocking DHT, which most of us women DON'T have an issue with.... only those with PCOS. And there are so many other effective antiandrogens out there. So what is the hype with something meant for those with DHT, which we don't? Idk, I guess most girls think that "more is better" with everything, including what kills the androgens for those girls who have the MOST androgens, must work for us, right? Not really....

And what ever happened to understanding that a program is designed to work for an individual? Chiyo's program may not work for many of us because, well, it's Chiyo's program, not ours, and I know for sure that my body is nothing like hers. If she had an antiandrogen in her program or not. I used her program more as a launch pad to better understand my body and how my body responded to things and go from there. No one--hopefully--should look at Chiyo's program as "the best program" or "the right program." It has many good balancing principles, but is geared more towards those who already have all their hormones perfectly in balance, or for those who are slightly estrogen deficient. And honestly, having antiandrogens in one's program only works for some, like myself, because I am testosterone dominant. Most girls are not T dominant, so antiandrogens are not the miracle cure for them. Theoretically speaking, it should be for me, knowing my hormonal makeup, but we'll find out I guess! But, if someone followed Chiyo's program the way Ginie did, hopefully it would be because they were deficient in progesterone. Ginie slightly altered her Chiyo program to meet her needs as well. Chiyo's program should be more viewed as a launch pad, more than as a miracle program. (and iamsorpor, this rant is not directed at you, as I know what your understanding and intention is. I just know that a lot of newbies read your thread and the way that you wrote things above could easily be interpreted the wrong way... and newbies are very susceptible to the idea of the notion of "the best" program. There is no such thing. So I just wanted to clarify those things for the sake of readers.)

And for how long have you been on BO? For almost two weeks, right? And what part of your cycle are you? Interestingly enough, I was about two weeks in when I felt very sore and swelling, too! But it quickly subsided because it was during my luteal phase, of course. And do you define "working" as making you swell or as making you grow? Because it is not possible for you to have any measurable growth yet, I hope you know. Hopefully your swelling is from the BO! But I would give it over a month before proclaiming anything about it, and anyone on any program, for that matter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon