Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie’s NEW AND IMPROVED Nbe Journey.

Hello Friends!

I am starting a new NBE journey!!! I started my first NBE journey about 3 years ago when I 17-years-old, but the demands of my job and college delayed my journey for about 2 years. I did not use any herbs for my first program because I was only 17 at the time. I solely relied on massage techniques and hypnosis’s/suggestions. I reached my goal of a 32B, but currently I am back to my original size (small 32A).

Program:
3 capsules of Fenugreek a day (Nature’s Way)
20 minutes of massage twice a day
Self hypnosis/suggestion once a day. (Personally, I think this should be incorporated in everyone’s plan. It only takes 5 minutes and it is quite relaxing.
Fat transfer exercise

I am keeping my program very simple for now. I might add red clover extract to my massages. And I am thinking about starting PM soon. (I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can before using it.)

Current Data
Measurements: 30-24-34 ( I used to be 32-23-32 during my first journey: gr ! )
Above: 29.5
Bust:30.25
Under:26.5
Weight: Between 104 to 110 ( My weight goes up and down a lot. I look like I am 120)
Height: 5”4

Goal :
Measurements: 32-23-34 (At least a small 32B. I just want boobs. I do not care if they are big or small)

Thanks!

OH! I forgot to mention this, but I have been on this program for about a week and I notice my breast seem a lot softer then they normally are. Plus, I keep feeling a tingly sensation. I don't know what this means. I don't have any growth yet.

If you do use PM do not mix phytoestrogens and use red clover as well.

The biggest safety concern for PM seems to be about the possibility of a delayed period and the possibility of going estrogen dominant. Both are possible from RC as well but not as much so. These concerns are actually shared by all the more powerful phytoestrogens.

Do you know if you have any pre-existing hormonal imbalances?

(25-11-2012, 03:15 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you do use PM do not mix phytoestrogens and use red clover as well.

The biggest safety concern for PM seems to be about the possibility of a delayed period and the possibility of going estrogen dominant. Both are possible from RC as well but not as much so. These concerns are actually shared by all the more powerful phytoestrogens.

Do you know if you have any pre-existing hormonal imbalances?
Thank you for the tip. I plan on only using one herb at a time until I gain more knowledge. I think fenugreek is a good start.
I do not know if I have a hormonal imbalances. I might because I have extremely heavy periods.

(25-11-2012, 03:22 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  I do not know if I have a hormonal imbalances. I might because I have extremely heavy periods.

Hm. It is true that this could be from an imbalance. It could be from any number of hormonal imbalances though so it doesn't really tell us anything on it's own.

It's not really completely authoritive, but you could try taking this quiz: http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Answer according to how you feel most often, throughout the entire month, not necessarily how you feel right at the minute you take the test. Women are actually meant to go slightly estrogen dominant and then slightly progesterone dominant at different points in their cycle. But there's a problem if they remain one or the other most of the entire cycle.

My first month of NBE I used just fenugreek and saw a cup of growth, but nothing permanent. However, if you're already getting tingles in your breasts, maybe it will be different for you. Adding RC was just what I needed to start keeping growth, though. If you do add RC, I suggest every 2-6 months switching it out for Hops (I did this every 2 months). I can't say which one helped me over the other, since I used them in such short bursts, but if one works better for you, I'd still suggest switching for at least two months before going back to it. That way your body doesn't get too used to one and you can continue to see growth without stalling.

Personally, I'm glad I started a low-hormone program, and didn't switch to PM until recently. The FG, SP, RC/Hops program I began on helped me reach my current size, and I believe adding PM now will help me continue to grow as well. Since your hormones steadily rise during puberty, it makes sense to mimic that with herbs, and slowly begin using higher doses and stronger herbs as time goes on. I plan to continue on my PM dose for at least 6 months, and then if my breasts still haven't fully matured by then, I'm going to up my dose some more. Even if you're seeing great growth and progress, staying on one program for too long will hinder you eventually if you plan to continue NBE for a year or more (like most people). Just a suggestion. :3

Good luck with your program! If you were able to reach a 32B before just from massage, then you'll definitely reach it quickly with herbs!

(25-11-2012, 08:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Good luck with your program! If you were able to reach a 32B before just from massage, then you'll definitely reach it quickly with herbs!

Thanks!! I am just nervous about losing growth again. I still have my old bras from when I was a B cup. Hopefully I can fit into them again. I rearly wear bras right now since I am soo small. Sad

Update:

I haven't seen any growth yet, but itty bitty tots do feel 10 times softer. They are also very sensitive, so I don't know if that is a good sign. I just started using red clover in my massage, so I will post another update in a week!

Update::

Apparently, I have gained a half an inch, but I think I might have measured wrong. My boobs do not feel freakishly soft anymore. They are a lot more firm. Ugh, I want to add PM after my next cycle, but I fear it might be too soon. I think the fenugreek is making me feel bloated. My belly will go from flat to sticking out then back to flat! I am a little nervous about trying new herbs, but I do not think I can stick with my current one for much longer. I have gained a inch in my butt and waist, yet I am 3 pounds lighter than when I started my program. I honestly do not understand. HELP!

Herbs can cause water retention so if you stop taking them you'll be back to normal, so will your boobs.

(03-12-2012, 07:22 AM)Mono Wrote:  Herbs can cause water retention so if you stop taking them you'll be back to normal, so will your boobs.

What method are you using and are you experiencing lasting results? I have lost all the growth from my orginally program, so I do not want that to happen again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon