Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Today I got measured as a 32DD but i look like a tiny C WTF

What herbs would you guys recommend for someone just beginning who knows very little about NBE?

I like the idea of corset training but I don't really know much about it. Has it worked for any of you and would you recommend it? I am hoping my 32DD's might look bigger if I corset train to make my frame and waist a bit smaller? Any tips, comments, anything?! Help! Im very new to this site and am so inspired by the women (and biomales) on here who have achieved such amazing growth and want to find a way to do that too!!

Whoa thats great!! Big Grin For a beginning program I suggest getting some fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam to start off with this is Wahaikas newbie program and its amazing!! 3000mg of each. I think you should also add in flaxseed oil tho massage with once you become more experienced in nbe you can try PM. But I don't suggest starting of with it. Lemme know if you need any other help. Oh and theres a great thread on blackhairmedia.com about corsets ill try to find it. But alot of women here havent really corsetted save for few but not with the same results.

Thanks so much I'm going to try that I'll let ya know how it goes!

If you do the plan Emily suggested, you won't need 3,000mg of Saw Palmetto unless you have CRAZY amounts of Testosterone. I have a LOT of T and a dose of about 2,400mg a day worked for me. Also, Saw Palmetto extract is cheaper, and you take less pills (take 320mg for somewhat high T, 640mg for VERY high T).

I'm actually about a half a cup higher than a 32DD, and I still look like a C-cup. :/ I think mine look so small mostly because of the shape (I still can't get cleavage!) Also, measuring for bra size is waaaayyyy off 90% of the time, so try on a few 32DD's to make sure that's correct. Most measurements put me at a 32A because of my shape, when I fall out of even a 32DD.

As far as corsetting, if you're a tiny person, it is a very long process to get real results. If you've got some fat on your midsection, though, you will get faster results. The reason for that being that if you're just trying to get rid of fat, you can squeeze it tighter, your appetite will likely be suppressed, and your fat can over time be reshaped. However, if you're thin like I am, corsetting will take at least a year to really take the inches off because you will have to reshape your rib structure, and bone doesn't shift overnight. I think that's why so many people over on BlackHairMedia have so much success; most of them are larger women looking to reshape their fat. A select few of them are also lying about their results, as they've never posted pictures and claim completely impossible results.

Corsetting has DEFINITELY helped me out a lot with my waist shape. I'm finally down to a natural 25" (was 26" at the start), and expect to be at least 24" by summer. My waist finally has a nice, curvy shape, and I have wonderful posture that makes me just look thinner. Smile The smaller stomach DOES definitely help make my breasts look larger, but again, it's a long process and does take quite a bit of commitment.

Good luck with everything. Look around the site and try to educate yourself on NBE a little bit before starting your own program.

I second Doll's suggestions about Saw Palmetto. I would also like to note that SP can increase your appetite (and weight, as a result) so start with low doses and pay close attention to how you body reacts to your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon