Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wahaika or Somebody... Need advice. Please help!!!

Hi all. My name is Asya. I've been researching for a long time, but still don't know what to start with. My body proportions are not usual, I have small A cup breasts and wide hips. Does it mean that I'm estrogen dominant? And what herbs should I use in my NBE routine, if I don't want my hips to look even fuller Huh
My parameters:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 114.7 lbs
Children: none
under bust: 26.4 in.
bust: 31.5 in.
waist: 24 in.
hips: 37.7 in
other information: I've checked my thyroid this month, it's all right, and thyroid hormone levels are normal.
But I have much hair fall and two or three hairs around my nipplesAngry
And I'm a vegetarian, but can eat dairy products

I'll be grateful for any help!

You sound like you may have high T. Most of us use Saw Palmetto to combat it, but a lot of women report lower body weight gain from it. So maybe look into other anti-androgens that you could try (I've heard great things about Spearmint tea). I've only tried Saw Palmetto, so I can't personally say how well others might work.

Why don't you get your hormones tested if it's a concern? Especially if you've already had your thyroid tested. That's the only way to know for certain where your hormone levels lie. Although if you for some reason decide not to do that, you can take this online test to see what possible hormone problems you may be having (assuming hormones are causing the problems):
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

(16-11-2012, 07:22 PM)Doll Wrote:  You sound like you may have high T. Most of us use Saw Palmetto to combat it, but a lot of women report lower body weight gain from it. So maybe look into other anti-androgens that you could try (I've heard great things about Spearmint tea). I've only tried Saw Palmetto, so I can't personally say how well others might work.

Why don't you get your hormones tested if it's a concern? Especially if you've already had your thyroid tested. That's the only way to know for certain where your hormone levels lie. Although if you for some reason decide not to do that, you can take this online test to see what possible hormone problems you may be having (assuming hormones are causing the problems):
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135
Thank you for reply! According to that test I have normal estrogen and low progesterone. I'm planning to get my sex hormones tested too, but have to wait with it. In my country hormone testing is too complicated, and also they do it at any time of the cycle and all the hormones at once, I'm not sure the results would be correct.
For now, I've already ordered saw palmetto, flaxseed oil, wild yam and fenugreek. May be I should have ordered only Saw Palmetto?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon