Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage and exercises

I dont know if this is just in my head but ive been doing this massage for only about a week, and i can really feel the difference. My boobs are fuller! Maybe its just swelling but i've never had this kind of swelling before from tigerlily massage, and i did this a week after my period. I'm so excited now and want to do it 3x a day. Cant wait to have your result, mono

You're def not imagining things, it happened to me too. That feeling that you're finally doing the right thing. If it works then it works, now all you need is time.

Hi Mono! Congratulations on your growth! Wow you have really grown a lot and your breasts look beautiful.

My question is to anyone doing this massage that in the video the second step is to rotate the entire breast going up where the cleavage is and going down on the outside of the breast. However the chi massage is exactly opposite and they say that if you do the opposite direction, the breast size reduces. So which is the correct way???

I have been doing this massage on and off for a couple of days but only the first step of moving the breast upward. But some white fluid (very little) had come out on two occasions. Should i continue? Is it ok?

Thanks a lot!!!

WOW. Is all I've gotta say.

I haven't been doing these massages the past week or so, because of my schedule and the fact that my breasts are INCREDIBLY sore (if they even slightly bounce in my bra when I'm on the treadmill, it hurts like bloody hell). BUT! In the week or so I did it, I ALREADY saw results! It's very slight, and I can't see the results in the breasts directly. However, the area of fat at my armpit (the one that always sticks out of my bra on the top) is already much less fatty. I think with continued use, I'll be able to transfer all that fat into my breasts, and I think that little area of fat alone being gone will make my breasts look slightly bigger. But this gives me confidence that fat brushing will be able to help me transfer the fat from my arms into my breasts over time!

yeah, i had the same question as virginia..are you guys rotating your hands in the direction she showed in the video? because i heard that if you rotate them that way, then they get smaller..but it seems to be working for everyone here

Yes, it make me confused too. I did the massage for about 2 weeks and I feel my breasts are fuller even the measurement still the same. But then I read the Chi rotation, and it make me confused...

But I see Mono's result picture, and then I continue the massage, I believe it may work for some people, but I was too busy at this time and I did the massage on and off, so I haven't see any result yet... I hope some one can tell us what is right way...

I'd say the japanese way is the right one. I did the chi one for about 1 month or more don't remember and I didn't grew from it. BUT either way they never decreased. The theories about increasing and decreasing breasts size from the massage way are all crap. Just try both and listen to your body.
Thumbs Down 

Hi Mono! I've a question.. When you do the circular motion, rub over the nipple? I fear this!! x__x

Congratulations for the results! It's great!!

PS: It 'came out a thumb down by mistake .. sorry! T__T

Hey great question. What I basically do is putting more pressure on my fingers and less on my palm so it doesn't interfere much with my nip.

Thank you Mono! I think this is a good solutions. Smile
Now I've another month of the program, then I want to try this massage!! It's very interesting!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon