Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New! Need Help !!

Exclamation 

Hello, So im new here and was having a bit of trouble establishing a good herbal routine . Im 21 years old, 5'2" and about 115 pounds. I currently wear a B cup and am interested in achieving a little more fullness. Ive read up alot on a Fenugreek/Saw Palmetto/ Evening Primrose oil and was wondering if this was a winning combo for anyone? I have suffered from a bit of sagging ever since I can remember and would like my breasts to look fuller and firmer. Can someone please help me!! Oh and I was also wondering about massaging techniques? Thank you so much for your time! Big Grin

People almost always include a third herb in that combo. The most common addition is wild yam, but sometimes people add red clover, hops, fennel, or flax seeds. There are others, of course, but these are the most common.

Oh I see, Thank you for the information. I did a little more research and I think im going to throw the Wild Yam in the mix. But would adding Hops on top of that be too much? And Ive heard it may cause weight gain in unwanted areas. Im Already taking a b complex, folic acid, and biotin along with the fenugreek, SP and maca.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon