Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Pills That Worked For you

I'm searching for a breast pill for my A size breast which I've been working on for years. I want to know if any breast pills worked for you and how much you've grown.

Let me tell you about what I'm taking so far... what you think?
Booby Stack Cream 2x
Ultimate Stack Pills 2x
Breast Actives 2x
Bustea 1-2x a day
Fish Oil 1200 2X
Work Outs such as... I dont know the name so Ill explain
1. I hold my hands flat together like I'm praying. It position between my boobs with space. I'm just pressing together which messes with my breast. I hold for 10 sec.
2. I hold my hands together again and lift up as far as I can.
3. Hold my nipples and circle each breast for a couple of min
4. Rub lower, between, and on top of breast for circulation.

Rainbow 

Hey Kitty!! I used to take Booby Stacked lol isn't the scent delicious!!! yummy!

Ok, your program might need some work depending on how well it's been going for you so far? Since you posted this over a month ago, how are things going? Are you noticing any growth? Or even swelling?

I ask because Breast Actives doesn't have a good reputation of working to well, and the ultimately stack is more for butt then breasts i think. I think you should maybe add Fenugreek or Alfalfa, Chasteberry and a potent anti-androgen like DIM or Angelica gigas, its actually stronger the Saw Palmetto and much longer lasting. It would benefit biomales better tbh. DIM is the strongest known anti-androgen derived from plants so in combination with the other to it should really help your breasts grow! But I'd suggest a low dose at start off with.

I grew from an A cup actually (but I was wearing ill-fitting B-Cups at the time, didn't know I was sized wrong) and I actually used Booby Stacked to get my estrogen receptors active. It eventually gave me something like inch or two in growth but Flaxseed Oil gave me the hugest growth! But this is all over a year's time. Anyways these are just some suggesting I had, you don't have you to incorporated them. But please let us all know hows it going for you, I'm especially interested since you said your using Booby Stacked!

Flax seed oil does work well, I think stuff like breast actives does work but to a lesser extent, its one of those products that you kind of add to the regimen thinking it will improve some of the growth area other things do not.

Aside from flax seed oil I am also a big fan of sesame seed oil which I massage in two to three times a week when I have time.
Photo 

Funcionan muy bien las capsulas de onagra, de venta en herbolarios, son muy buenas, para eso.., tanto tomarlas como aplicar su aceite....

(24-11-2012, 09:50 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey Kitty!! I used to take Booby Stacked lol isn't the scent delicious!!! yummy!

Ok, your program might need some work depending on how well it's been going for you so far? Since you posted this over a month ago, how are things going? Are you noticing any growth? Or even swelling?

I ask because Breast Actives doesn't have a good reputation of working to well, and the ultimately stack is more for butt then breasts i think. I think you should maybe add Fenugreek or Alfalfa, Chasteberry and a potent anti-androgen like DIM or Angelica gigas, its actually stronger the Saw Palmetto and much longer lasting. It would benefit biomales better tbh. DIM is the strongest known anti-androgen derived from plants so in combination with the other to it should really help your breasts grow! But I'd suggest a low dose at start off with.

I grew from an A cup actually (but I was wearing ill-fitting B-Cups at the time, didn't know I was sized wrong) and I actually used Booby Stacked to get my estrogen receptors active. It eventually gave me something like inch or two in growth but Flaxseed Oil gave me the hugest growth! But this is all over a year's time. Anyways these are just some suggesting I had, you don't have you to incorporated them. But please let us all know hows it going for you, I'm especially interested since you said your using Booby Stacked!

Sorry it took me long because Im still not used to this website. Since that posted I've gain litte growth. I'm on the website bestacked the 4th one down.
And it's interesting how you posted because I look up to you. I look at your blog and made me think what I need to do while on this journey. I just posted something to start a new journey http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14080&pid=64027#pid64027
I wanted to try RapiBust but I'm going to see what others say about it.

(28-11-2012, 10:25 AM)escapesouth Wrote:  Flax seed oil does work well, I think stuff like breast actives does work but to a lesser extent, its one of those products that you kind of add to the regimen thinking it will improve some of the growth area other things do not.

Aside from flax seed oil I am also a big fan of sesame seed oil which I massage in two to three times a week when I have time.
BA is just money consuming and I can't follow the program because I'm a jobless college student.
Flaxseed did give me growth and I'm going to look into Sesame seed oil too. Thanks.
Help me http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14080&pid=64027#pid64027

pills? I got all my growth from so far aintetols pueraria mirifica it works out pretty cheap because I only use 1pill per day but I'm going to use f up supple pueraria and placenta mix Japanese nbe pills when I run out other that that I just take 1000mg msm and circulation supplement and I have grow 5 and a half inches in about 9month
I aswell massage daily twice with flaxseed oil and noogleberry pump when I hit growth plateaus.
Rainbow 

(11-12-2012, 08:36 PM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  
(24-11-2012, 09:50 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey Kitty!! I used to take Booby Stacked lol isn't the scent delicious!!! yummy!

Sorry it took me long because Im still not used to this website. Since that posted I've gain litte growth. I'm on the website bestacked the 4th one down.
And it's interesting how you posted because I look up to you. I look at your blog and made me think what I need to do while on this journey. I just posted something to start a new journey http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14080&pid=64027#pid64027

Hehe thanks that's so sweet to say! Blush I actually ordered some Rapi, I'm still waiting for it to arrive though (it's coming from China). I'm glad your seeing growth from the BS even if its a small amount! I didn't gain a ton of inches either but it helped me get my receptors goings again and that's important. And like I said you can also use Flaxseed Oil to help you gain. It's amazing!

(12-12-2012, 01:16 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  pills? I got all my growth from so far aintetols pueraria mirifica it works out pretty cheap because I only use 1pill per day but I'm going to use f up supple pueraria and placenta mix Japanese nbe pills when I run out other that that I just take 1000mg msm and circulation supplement and I have grow 5 and a half inches in about 9month
I aswell massage daily twice with flaxseed oil and noogleberry pump when I hit growth plateaus.

I did use the same brand of aintetols PM and I missed my period and as far as I know that's bad to miss it for two months straight. I was worried that I messed up my body.
Tell me how your journey goes ^_^ Wink

(12-12-2012, 02:04 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(11-12-2012, 08:36 PM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  

Hehe thanks that's so sweet to say! Blush I actually ordered some Rapi, I'm still waiting for it to arrive though (it's coming from China). I'm glad your seeing growth from the BS even if its a small amount! I didn't gain a ton of inches either but it helped me get my receptors goings again and that's important. And like I said you can also use Flaxseed Oil to help you gain. It's amazing!

what website you ordered the RapiBust from? OMG I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to get my hands on it but I'm worried about growth pains even though your suppose to sleep on it. I used to get growth pains in the middle of the night with a product called Full Potential and giIIRL that was intense. Didn't grow much either now that I think about it but it had to be something since I had pains.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon