Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doll's PM Program

Rainbow 

After about 9 months on my first NBE program, I have grown from a small 32C to a very full 32DD/almost 32DDD. I'm beginning my PM program today and thought I'd start a new thread to track the specific progress of this new program. To discuss my original program, please post in my original thread.

Here is where I'm starting from:
(taken today, after a 5-day Milk Thistle cleanse)

My PM program:

[Image: PM500R1_100_wbg__54449_zoom.jpg] [Image: l_vs-2195.png] [Image: l_so-2060.png]
Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica
500mg/day for the first 2 weeks
then
1,000mg a day

Vitamin Shoppe Saw Palmetto Extract, 320mg
640mg a day

Solaray Organic Maca
500mg a day

[Image: l_sr-5703.png] [Image: 41xit9z79mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Source Naturals Progesterone Cream
Twice daily for the last two weeks of my cycle each month

Eveline Volufiline Cream
Twice daily until gone
(will not be repurchasing due to money, not because of lack of progress)

I'm very anxious to start seeing results. I feel like this program will be even more successful than my original one. I am looking to achieve at least a full 32DDD, maybe larger depending on results and what I feel looks best on me.

I am curious, has the Eveline cream worked for you? I use it daily too (and Collistar bust cream in the evening) but so far no noticeable results.
Anyway, why are you starting a new program? Did you stopped growing on the previous? Your breasts look big! I am jealous.

I honestly can't say whether or not it's worked, since my body responds so quickly to herbs and my growth has been pretty consistent. But I do love the smell, and it makes them nice and soft, I know that much. ;P My friend is also using it and she feels like it's starting to round out her shape a little bit now, even though she doesn't respond to regular NBE herbs. We've also only been using it a little over a month now, and a lot of times you need to use creams like this for at least 2-3 months to really see what it'll do for you, so the fact that she's already seeing a slight difference makes it a winner in my books. Smile

I didn't stop growing, but my original program was starting to become very costly. I learned how cheap PM is and I know that it's much more effective, especially for women with PCOS, so I decided I would try it. Not only will I be saving a LOT of money each month, but I'm also taking less than half the amount of pills I was taking before! I'm very confident I'll be able to see results with PM, so I'm not so much worried about switching as I am anxious to see how fast and what types of results I'll get. Wink

I'm also hoping that this program will finally get my other PCOS symptoms under control for good. I hope this clears up my skin, helps shape my body curves even more and lessens my body hair and how fast it grows. ^^;

Thanks for the reply. I am really curious how the PM will affect your growth as well! I agree that breast enhancement can be very costly unfortunately even when it's natural Sad One positive thing is that massaging seems to help as well, and that is free (but time consuming).
Good luck. Keep updating!

OMGGGG , I just want to say that you have the most amazing boobs right now! I am so jealoussssss! I am very interested to see how PM will work out for you! Keep up the good work!

Looking good Doll, and I love those corset stripesWink

Thanks, kiwi! Blush I'll update as soon as I start seeing progress with it! Big Grin

(20-10-2012, 07:14 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Looking good Doll, and I love those corset stripesWink

Lol I was wondering who would be the first person to say something. Thank you. Cool

Wow! Your breasts look awesome! I am also on pm but only taking it days 1-14. Are you on bc? I am not and would like to take pm all month but am afraid of messing up my period.

(21-10-2012, 01:33 AM)Petitemomma Wrote:  Wow! Your breasts look awesome! I am also on pm but only taking it days 1-14. Are you on bc? I am not and would like to take pm all month but am afraid of messing up my period.

Thank you. Most people here probably know that I'm very against BC due to very severe, adverse side effects in the past. BC messed me up more than any herb so far has (I bled for a month and a half and 2 years later am still struggling with low libido). So while I'm not really sure yet as to what the best way to go about this is, I'm also not too worried because I know even if it messes up one of my cycles that is the most that it will do. I'll see what happens and go from there.

Of course, my body produces VERY low levels of estrogen on its own, so I really don't think it'll have too much of a negative effect on me. But then again, I'm very new to PM, so we'll just have to see!

UPDATE:
For the past few days, my breasts have been softer and more jiggly. Today, they've firmed back up again the way they do when they're growing. So I MAY be responding to my PM already, although I'm also wondering if it's because I had been slightly dehydrated for a few days there.

(22-10-2012, 04:41 AM)Doll Wrote:  
(21-10-2012, 01:33 AM)Petitemomma Wrote:  Wow! Your breasts look awesome! I am also on pm but only taking it days 1-14. Are you on bc? I am not and would like to take pm all month but am afraid of messing up my period.

Thank you. Most people here probably know that I'm very against BC due to very severe, adverse side effects in the past. BC messed me up more than any herb so far has (I bled for a month and a half and 2 years later am still struggling with low libido). So while I'm not really sure yet as to what the best way to go about this is, I'm also not too worried because I know even if it messes up one of my cycles that is the most that it will do. I'll see what happens and go from there.

Of course, my body produces VERY low levels of estrogen on its own, so I really don't think it'll have too much of a negative effect on me. But then again, I'm very new to PM, so we'll just have to see!

UPDATE:
For the past few days, my breasts have been softer and more jiggly. Today, they've firmed back up again the way they do when they're growing. So I MAY be responding to my PM already, although I'm also wondering if it's because I had been slightly dehydrated for a few days there.

Thanks for the reply. I am not on bc and have no plans to go on it. Last time i took it I was 19 and it made me sick. I am eager to see how you do after a full month on pm. I havent had any signs of estrogen dominance so maybe I would be ok doing pm all month. I may follow a similar program next cycle after you update.

Thanks again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon