Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Personal Journey and Stuggles

Rainbow 

(23-10-2012, 01:27 PM)kmgator Wrote:  Thanks Emily! Hopefully the hypno is working and continues to! I can't wait to add my supplements and massage back in... I do miss the massage routine a lot actually.

What's the hypnotherapy your're currently doing now?

It's the new experimental one for the user Steve DeVyre on here. I'm currently a guinea pig but that's okay with me since it gives me time to create a very well concocted herbal regimen.
Rainbow 

(23-10-2012, 02:22 PM)kmgator Wrote:  It's the new experimental one for the user Steve DeVyre on here. I'm currently a guinea pig but that's okay with me since it gives me time to create a very well concocted herbal regimen.

oh ok, well lol your getting great results in the meantime!! I like the herbal regiment you posted, it looks like a good winner. lol I was thinking of Mace for butt too but I think I'ma try some other stuff first.

I'm still on the fence if I should do Maca or not since I'm a dancer and also spend a lotta time in the water and on my feet.

Yes, hopefully that herbal regimen will be a winner! I'm still tracking my cycle closely and recently have read even if I'm not on a BCP like seasonquie that I can skip the placebo pulls to skip the monthly flow, so I'm also sorta switching my method right now to accommodate that even though I've been on BCP's since I was 16. So that also all plays a role into how I do my herbs when I eventually start those in about 2 months.

So I decided I'm going to steep some herbs in oil to increase potency and thought I'd share what I'm doing even if I won't use it for a while.

I concocted this mix:

Essential oils:
•10 drops Ylang Ylang
•15 drops Vitex
•20 drops Lavender Extra

I wanted to add hops but was out sadly.

Herbs:
•1 fenugreek capsule, 1500mg
•1 dong quai/wild yam/chaste berry, between 300-400 mg per herb in 1 cap
•2 saw palmetto, 450mg each

Filler/Carrier:
•flax seed oil

I used a mortar and pestle to make the herbs from the capsules finer and combined it all in a small dark brown glass bottle commonly used for EO's. I placed it in the back of my sock drawer so it can stay cool and in a dark spot til January. I think it'll be pretty well done steeping by the time I filter it.

If anyone wants to try that combo of stuff with other stuff added in the mean time, let me know how it goes! (:

So I was amazed to see how many of the EO's I actually have in stock as it is from the thread I posted about essential oils and herbs and such... My mind is formulating a beneficial topical that will smell pleasant too for January..

Soreness and aches have gone away but whatever I gained in the past few weeks has stayed so far. So that's a plus.

Oh and I'm keeping a much better composed notebook of results, plans and research now too.

Well been doing the hypno as of lately, actually felt the "tingles" and "warmth" as it tells me I should.

Also sore and achy again and started my menses on Friday. Oh over bust measurement has increased and measuring a very solid 35.5-36 depending on if I'm standing up straight and which tape measure I use.

Overall feeling a tad discouraged and that's more so not in direct relation to the hypnosis but NBE overall along with things in my personal life. I'm starting to wonder if I should read further and further into BO verses herbs and such but as with anything you ingest it carries risk. I do understand and have read into both but know I need to reevaluate and look deeper and deeper yet also likely cause myself further distress upon doing it. I know the only likely 100% safe (when exercised correctly) methods are say hypnosis and massage, yet I don't feel that will warrant the results I desire effectively considering my busy lifestyle.

So whats the simple answer, which is the lesser of two evils supplemental wise, BO or herbs?

Uh oh... My NBE journal disappeared somewhere in the house. I'll find it hopefully later today.

Well right now I'm having to discontinue the hypnosis trial for a few reasons: I have no time due to school and major life changes like moving, I'm also dealing with a rough break up so emotionally and mentally my mind isn't in the right place.., I'm just sort of 'blah' as of lately.

In other news, the month I did do the hypno, I gained a solid inch that hasn't gone away along with more fullness around the tops of my bust.

Once I start an herbal or pill reg & have the time for everything, I'll update.

Well I've decided to start my herbal reg.

Here's current stats:
Bust: 35.25
Under bust: 26/27
Waist:24

Herbs/routine:
Red clover
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto
Hops
Dong quai/wild yam mix
Maca

Daily supplements:
Multi vitamin
B complex
Co Q-10
GABA
EPO
BCP
Collagen
HA w/ MSM

I do flax seed oil + my own special infusion for massages or even to just let it absorb into the bust. I'm not very good about making sure I take all my pills everyday but since I started about a week ago, I've been so tender and sensitive I regretted not wearing a sports bra to dance the other night. Oh well.

I think I managed to shorten my cycle time to 25-27 days... Before I was averaging around 30 days naturally for my period and such... I'm not sure how I managed that one either but it sorta sucked getting to find that out and be semi miserable on my birthday yesterday.

In other news, I'm slowly looking into the benefits of a collagen cream and wondering if its possible to concoct one through the collagen pills I already have (they smell and taste weird, like plain gelatin but I expected that) and if nothing else those pills are helping my arthritis.

Taking a few days off from herbs which is nice it coincides with Thanksgiving. I can tell already when I move it'll be easier to maintain a program yet more difficult to find and purchase my herbs.

Anyone who's got any advice or ideas on making a collagen cream would be great to hear!

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday on thanksgiving!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon