Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Personal Journey and Stuggles

(20-11-2012, 04:17 PM)kmgator Wrote:  I think I managed to shorten my cycle time to 25-27 days... Before I was averaging around 30 days naturally for my period and such... I'm not sure how I managed that one either but it sorta sucked getting to find that out and be semi miserable on my birthday yesterday.

In other news, I'm slowly looking into the benefits of a collagen cream and wondering if its possible to concoct one through the collagen pills I already have (they smell and taste weird, like plain gelatin but I expected that) and if nothing else those pills are helping my arthritis.

Taking a few days off from herbs which is nice it coincides with Thanksgiving. I can tell already when I move it'll be easier to maintain a program yet more difficult to find and purchase my herbs.

Anyone who's got any advice or ideas on making a collagen cream would be great to hear!

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday on thanksgiving!

collagen molecules must be at their tiniest. It may work to some degree but its a waste if you can't get the most out of it. maybe a HA would be better.

Thanks Tibetian, luckily one of my two collagen supps has both MSM and HA. Both of which are helping with my arthritis as well as hair as nails.

So, I got lazy with taking my pills. I guess I got tired of swallowing like 20 pills a day and whatever else plus Ive been so busy.

So from November 19- December 5 I took a break from my pills.

I've been rubbing my boobie batter concoction along with EPO on and have been sore for a while, like painfully as if I'm 13 again.

So many interesting things have been started to be discussed and I wanna jump the gun and order some stuff, but I'll remain patient and research and listen to some more opinions before I do that.

I'm looking into these products right now, anyone who's used them or think they might be worth a try, please let me know

-Must Up candy or cream, it's like a multi supplement and I'd prolly take one candy a day verses 2-3 just because I do take other pills. It has PM and Royal Jelly in it. Lowest I've seen it priced at is $12USD a bag and the cream is about 25USD per 100g tube.

-Guggul/commipherine, started seeing it pop up as discussion on here, Swanson has it reasonably priced but I'm just wondering about how well it REALLY works if not in a premade cream or whatever else.

Just a small update.

Oh also measuring 36" some days but maintained just above 35" since my "break" that I started on my lastest period. Oh and holy tomatoes, I can see such a difference in my start and current photos. I'll post those later today. Even my fiancé noticed when we facetimed the other day. Big Grin

KM,

What Swanson's has is not Guggul. It is related but not the same thing.

Try looking here:

http://www.101herbs.com/commiphora-mukul.html

JTX

Thanks, I appreciate it! I checkit out and look into it a tad more.

I've seen talk on here of some interesting things as of late...

Like bust shapers to help try to adjust the balance of where the breast falls per say to move them from being less east-westys to more forward in appearance... I found I had an old bra from when I started growing (it's a 32A!) and it seems to do the same things those advertised products have, which may be due to it being unpadded lace so it's easy to adjust the position and such.

Secondly, the commipherine/Guggul, it seemed to be a big craze last week yet I had my doubts in my own research of it. So time to hold off.

Thirdly, muscle cream (Emily mentioned this) and its basically Icy Hot for boobs. I made my own little mix out of my Dragon Oil blend and Bio-Freeze. I get a little swelling but prolly not what you would with regular old icy hot or bengay... Something to think about and look into...

In other news, my fiancé is finally back in the states so I'm excited to see him and hopefully get a little more growth/staying swelling before Christmas when I see him!

Also, measuring strong at just below 36" at the start of my new cycle, which began yesterday!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon