Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used these creams from ebay?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had tried these creams from ebay:

Lulanjina http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Breast-Enhancement-wild-Chinese-yam-extraction-Cream-Safe-and-Effective-/251161027032?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7a5d21d8
In this ebay advertisement, it says that it contains wild yam as the active ingredient. However, when I search for it on google, it says that it contains Pueraria as well.

Perfect Lift http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-LIft-Breast-Enhancement-Enlargement-Actives-Serum-Larger-Bust-C-D-Cup-/251154261975?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item3a79f5e7d7
This serum (and matching cream) claims to have almost all the known breast enlargement herbs.

Thanks in advance if you reply Smile I couldn't find anything yet about it on this forum.

(13-10-2012, 01:00 PM)elaine Wrote:  This serum (and matching cream) claims to have almost all the known breast enlargement herbs.

I don't see how that could be true! Even if it was true I'm sure it wouldn't be a good idea.

yeah, I read together they weaken their effect, yet some people here take all sorts of different herb pills?

Yes it's true that some people here take all sorts of different herb pills, you're right about that, but the herbal formulations they use contain only a number of herbs, not all the known breast enlargement herbs. That's the point I was making, that no product contains all the known breast enlargement herbs (and if any product did it wouldn't be good).

Yes I agree with Molly. There's nothing wrong with mixed herb pills as such, but it would be impossible to find any pill or cream that had ALL the known breast enlargement herbs, so it was an odd claim to make.

why? they can make it easily by putting all the extracts in it can they?
they never said it were all the known herbs, that was my own conclusion

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon