Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

How much soya?

How much soya?
March 17 2008 at 5:00 PM Pinklemoncake (Login pinklemoncake)

Just to anyone taking soya supplements, I need to find out how much to take. My capsules are 500mg, at moment only taking once a day. If anyone else is taking soya in form of capsules, how much are you taking? Thanks

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How much soya?
March 17 2008, 9:43 PM

I think I was taking 1000g of 10% soy isoflavones (much stronger than normal soy). I actually got a lot of feelings with this.

Are your capsules just soy? Are they 1:1 or do they have a strength on them? Is it soy isoflavones?

Youngster83
(Login Youngster83) Re: How much soya?
March 17 2008, 10:28 PM

Louise, is there a difference between soy isoflavones and just soy? If so, which is more beneficial for NBE?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 17 2008, 10:30 PM

Isoflavones are one of the strongest estrogenic componenent in soy. Similar to red clover and PM. Just taking the isoflavones is much much stronger than taking just normal soy and 10% isoflavones is the strongest I've seen.

Pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake) Re: How much soya?
March 18 2008, 9:11 PM

I'm taking the soy isoflavones. I'll have to check the % and report back but each capsule is 500mg which I was only taking once a day. I'll up it to 1000mg and take it from there.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Louise
March 18 2008, 11:04 PM

Hi, Louise, when you were taking soy isoflavones, did you experience any growth? How long were you on it?
Nowaday there are so many conflicts info, do you think it's safe to take for a long term?
I have read a couple of girls got growth from soy isoflavones
in TW's forum, the thread didn't get popular, I wonder how many girls got growth from that. What do you think?
Thanks, dear!! :-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 19 2008, 2:32 AM

Honestly

WHey basically has almost double the amount of amino acids that soy has, the only thing that soy has more than whey is arginine and glutamine which you don't really need for NBE.

ANother thing that soy proteins has that whey proteins doesn't have is obviously.. soy,

so I'd rather take Whey proteins and get all the nutritions I need and then add soy on the side i.e. soybeans and it'll be the same thing, but better

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 19 2008, 11:41 AM

Double Ace - I agree about protein, the best sources of protein are egg and milk based powders so you're better off using these for protein then taking soy isoflavones as a supplement. However you'd have to eat a hell of a lot of beans to be equivalent to the isoflavone doses I'm talking about (which actually came about due to a measurement error but did seem to be doing something!).

Fengshui - Sadly I'm lazy so I literally stuck to this routine for about 2 weeks! I can't really judge growth because I've been using suction. I definitely have grown from 27-28 under and 31-32 over to 26.25 under and 33.5 over (this morning) and my weight's gone down from about 120 to 106 lbs so something is working but I think mainly the suction. Because the rest of my body is decreasing I think it's easiest to think in terms of inches difference between underbust and bust, this made me 4 inches (= A cup) to start and slightly over 7 inces (= D cup) now. Believe me I don't look like a D though, more like full B / small C but that is better with the AA look I started with!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon