Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie seeking advice on hows and whats and whens?

Rainbow 

Hello ladies,

I've just stumbled upon NBE idea and Breast Nexus for a few days. Have read quite a lot of posts but still very confused as to where to start... Huh So I am 33 years old, Asian and a very tiny person with just 5.0"/92.6Lbs/32A. I'd love to increase my bust size to B+ or ideally C Rolleyes and would appreciate if you could give me some advices to my questions.

I read that NBE should be taken during certain time in one's cycle and/or one needs to check her hormones level before taking NBE? My cycle is quite stable every month.

Would taking fenugreek capsule and massaging fenugreek oil be enough? Should I need to add in something else to make it more effective?

Thank you so much!
Lillady

(07-10-2012, 06:46 AM)lillady Wrote:  Would taking fenugreek capsule and massaging fenugreek oil be enough? Should I need to add in something else to make it more effective?

There certainly have been women who have grown with a simple program such as fenugreek alone, so yes it's possible that it would be enough for you. But in most cases women taking fenugreek are taking other herbs too, sometimes several other herbs. You can always try fenugreek alone and see how you get on.

It's definitely possible. A friend of mine initially grew on fenugreek alone, although she was taking some other non-herbal stuff as she reckoned that good nutrition would help her.

Thank you ladies for your replies!

I've done more research and like to add in more herbs and increase the dosage, do you think these herbs compliment each other?

Fenugreek 1,500mg/ day
Flaxseed oil 1,500mg/ day
Wild yam 1,500mg/ day
PM 1,500mg/ day

Thanks so much!

Wild yam is worthless. You might try maca.

Have a look at doll's program in the personal programs section if you want to go with fenugreek.

I would go with fenugreek/wildclover OR PM

BTW
1,500 mg of pm is a big fat overdose. You won't get extra from it except more negative side effects. Being that you said you were small. I would say try on 500-600mg.

If you can find wahika's or however you spell it post on negative feedback it should help your understanding.

Anyway, throwing everything and the kitchen sink into your program is not a good idea. Because different herbs use the same receptors in the body etc. So it won't be good. Research your supps, see how they work. Then apply them to suite your needs.

(17-10-2012, 12:12 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Wild yam is worthless. You might try maca.

How about vitex instead of wild yam?

(17-10-2012, 11:05 AM)aveh Wrote:  How about vitex instead of wild yam?

Well... not worthless... it DOES have some effect on progesterone levels through the pituitary. I'm not sure it's enough for a major deficiency, but it may be enough for a slight one.

Most of chasteberry's effects are on the pituitary and are testosterone/estrogen suppression and prolactin boosting. Therefore it is largely my opinion that while you may see some slight improvement in progesterone levels, most of the effects will actually be on suppressing E, which makes you THINK you're raising your P more than you are, and swelling from the prolactin.

Honestly... progesterone creams are the easiest most controllable method of boosting your progesterone should you go deficient. And, IMO, cheapest. Or at least cost effective.

(17-10-2012, 12:46 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(17-10-2012, 11:05 AM)aveh Wrote:  How about vitex instead of wild yam?

Well... not worthless... it DOES have some effect on progesterone levels through the pituitary. I'm not sure it's enough for a major deficiency, but it may be enough for a slight one.

Most of chasteberry's effects are on the pituitary and are testosterone/estrogen suppression and prolactin boosting. Therefore it is largely my opinion that while you may see some slight improvement in progesterone levels, most of the effects will actually be on suppressing E, which makes you THINK you're raising your P more than you are, and swelling from the prolactin.

Honestly... progesterone creams are the easiest most controllable method of boosting your progesterone should you go deficient. And, IMO, cheapest. Or at least cost effective.

OK, I used PC last cycle for a few days. I applied it on thin areas and I noticed that my discharge is not much and my body temperature is low (indicating lower progesterone level I suppose). If I put it on my girls or abdominal area (around reproductive system), the discharge is quite abundance. I remember reading an article on PC, you have to use PC on breast for boosting progesterone, not other area. The idea is if you cut your finger, why put bandage on your arm? It's quite sensible.

Sorry if I'm digressing from the topic. just thought of sharing something about PC Big Grin

(17-10-2012, 01:29 PM)aveh Wrote:  OK, I used PC last cycle for a few days. I applied it on thin areas and I noticed that my discharge is not much and my body temperature is low (indicating lower progesterone level I suppose). If I put it on my girls or abdominal area (around reproductive system), the discharge is quite abundance. I remember reading an article on PC, you have to use PC on breast for boosting progesterone, not other area. The idea is if you cut your finger, why put bandage on your arm? It's quite sensible.

That is interesting... I honestly haven't had any problems with putting mine on my inner forearms and inner thighs.

I understand that if you do it in fatty areas like your breasts or buttocks that you'll end up storing it in your fat cells. Or at least, that's the story the docs are spinning.

Well. I guess if it works for you, it works for you! Thin areas work fine for me...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon