Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

(14-10-2012, 11:45 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Also, I really like takinf FSO and Chasteberry, once I added them my breasts really started to fill out and become bigger. I really love it! I have a few more days before I stop taking pills altogether except Gelatin and Flaxseed Oil.

I don't have any experience with FSO, but I was on chasteberry at one time, I'd had a pretty decent bit of swelling from it, I was maybe a B, definitely at least a full A cup while I was on it. But as soon as I was off it for any amount of time, it all went away very quickly. This leads me to believe that the effects of chasteberry on breasts are strictly from it's increase of prolactin levels in the body. In layman's terms, it causes temporary swelling only.

It's possible that it's adaptogenic effects on the estrogen/progesterone balance COULD help long-term, but don't expect to keep most of what you get from chasteberry IMO. I was on it pretty consistently for over a year before going off it completely and kept maybe an inch altogether. Most of which I'd rather attribute to the temporary rush of my body going "wooooohoooooo! no more testosterone!"
Rainbow 

Yea my breasts have filled out but I don't think its growth persay. Not saying it couldn't be though. But I actually think its the FSO interally. I get aches in my breasts a little while after taking it. I think the Chasteberry is helping too though. I'm just really happy with the fullness and size. Just celebrating and loving my breasts especially since it Breast Cancer Awareness month. Big Grin

Looking good, congrats on those 7" that's amazing!
Rainbow 

@BoobieQuest

Thanks love!! Tongue

Day 20 of my Oct Cycle!

Chasteberry 1x400mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 4x650mg <--- I upped it up to 4 Alfalfa a day
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

I'm really seeing great improvement in my bust! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin My breasts are nice and heavy too! So I just measured and I'm now 39.25" Smile and my breasts are so achey too gunna listen to some RMR or BB later.
Rainbow 

Day 21 of my Oct Cycle!

Chasteberry 1x400mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 4x650mg <--- I upped it up to 4 Alfalfa a day
Butea Superba1x400mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg

My breasts aches have gone down alot but I can still feel it at the bottom of my breasts. My breasts are also very full and squishy (Alfalfa) but also growing and protruding more (Red Clover, Flaxseed Oil and Butea Superba) and more while at the same time becoming more round (Chasteberry) and I've noticed they seem a tad bit more perkier (Gelatin).

I am past excited that this herbal regiment is really working especially since herbs usually don't work on me. Tongue But I can only hope that the great growth and overall new appearance in my breasts isn't swelling but real growth and that'll stay. I'll measure sometime tonight and update.

Its Day 22 of my Oct. cycle

So Im on my phone so bare with me lol

But I took all the herbs (same as above) but I didnt get to take the FSO since I was late for classes lol anyways I took 4 Alfalfa and almost immediately my boobies started aching! They feel pressed against my bra now (went shopping and got animal prints Big Grin ) so thats a good sign. Im feeling so good with how my breasts are coming along. And I'm excited to gain this last .75" to reach my first goal.

PS: Any suggestions for topicals that have worked for you ladies? I wanna add a whole new topical to my regimen to boost results.
Rainbow 

Day 23 of my Oct. cycle

so all I did today was take some Gelatin, my breasts have been perky lately too Wink Sooo I thinking of making my own DIY breast enlargement cream...
Rainbow 

Day 24 of Oct. Cycle

Took 1 Gelatin at 1.0g

So like I said I thinking of doing a DIY breast enlargement cream. I currently searching through BN and other sites to gather ideas together.

If you <3 B(.)(.)BS too, support the fight against Breast Cancer!!

Make A Donation to Fight Against Breast Cancer

(19-10-2012, 09:27 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  If you <3 B(.)(.)BS too, support the fight against Breast Cancer!!

Make A Donation to Fight Against Breast Cancer

I wore pink today at school, giving a dollar to the fight to do so. (Dress code is usually greyscale only.)
Rainbow 

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Wooooot That's so great AbiDrew! Every dollar counts!!! Could be a dollar that saves someones life, we never know.

Day 26th of Oct. Cycle

1 Gelatin @ 1g

So I was getting braids put in yesterday so I forgot to update. But I took my gelatin in the morning. And now for the bad news....I've was wearing a bra for over 24hrs. Ugh! Like the blood literally rushed back into my boobs the second I took my bra off. It was like oh thank heavens she's finally taking that damn boobie hating contraption off! lol so yea.

I wanted to do my DIY cream yesterday but couldn't so I might try for today or tomorrow morning. I wanna know how that'll turn out and if it'll really help me. But oh no, I need to get ore ingredients first! Danggit knew there was something lol.Well I still might try the basic version she has up then put in other stuff later

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon