Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IdreamofDDcup

Sorry to everyone for going M.I.A. There was a fire in my building a few months ago so I couldn't sell the noogle cups because I couldn't find the ones I wasn't using for a while, had to move it with family so it was pretty hectic. My CLs and Ls are still for sale though but I have to check with the people who originally messaged me to see if they are still interested.

I'm going to post 6month progress pictures at the end of March to compare. I don't know what my current measurements are but I think I have grown a lot. I reported results around september/october but I think it was just swelling and had convinced myself I was growing haha, but I guess it was good to keep me motivated

I started out a 32B last August at about 7.75-8" across each breast and 34" around and using the L domes and used to make it about half-way when I pumped as high as I could comfortable go. I don't use the L domes as I fill them out pretty quickly now. I use a combination of the NB XL domes and some other domes I found on ebay which I will post pictures of soon. They are similar to the NB CL domes but much more comfortable and work with the NB pump.
My routine is pretty simple, I NB twice a day, once when I wake up and once before bed, the length varies from 30minutes to 1.5hours depending on the day. I use the pump-release technique now which I find can give me more swelling. I use a volufiline cream when I noogled and sometimes I'll use a PM spray but it makes me break out sometimes. I take PM twice a day 500mg, goat's rue and arginine. I'm not sure how much but I made some capasules of them and take 4 capsules of each every day.

looks nice!

Hi all!

Just here to do a progress report. So yesterday I took some pictures and measurements and I can't believe the progress I'm having right now. My boobs are sore and itchy quite often and very tender. I'm not sure if anyone else notices this but I find when I'm in a growth spurt I can tell by feeling my boobs, when they are growing they seem to have a rippled surface under the skin as if new cells are growing or something (i don't know i'm not a biologist!). I currently use the noogleberry XLs and these other cups I found online which have pictures below. They are very comfortable and have a much better pad so nothing digs into your skin. the downside is that they are quite expensive, but for me it was well worth it.

so here are my current measurements.
underbust: 26.5" (-2.5" from start)
bust: 37" (+3" from start)
across each breast: 8.75-9" (+1" from start)

[attachment=3105]

routine:
NB x 2 daily, half hour in the morning and about an hour at night, using pump release. I use a voluefiline cream while I noogle and PM extract (when I remember to)
PM - I bought bulk PM and a capsule maker, not sure how much PM i put in each capsule though, I listen to my body and put it what works for me.
Goats rue - same as PM
L - arginine: about 2g a day, I hate the taste so I made capsules, however you can't fit that much into them and I don't like taking 15 capsules at once haha.

I'm now trying to bring massage back into my routine and see if that kickstarts my growth even more. Most of my growth has happened between December to now when my routine really took off. Before I didn't have a steady routine and didn't see much results.

I'll post more pictures later, I'm trying to find the camera I used for the other pictures. I started out a 32B in august, now I'm a non-full D, so almost two full cup sizes in eight months!

These new cups are great, you can find them on eBay only, I'm not even sure of who the manufacturer is. They are very similar to the CLs but are even more contoured and have a comfortable silicon rim that it removable/ washable. They work with the NB pump as well. They have almost the same dimensions as the CL cups but are more narrow up top. I think they could fit anywhere between a 32A/B to 32D if you want growth with them

I forgot to mention, here is the link for the other cups I found. They were well worth the price

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-BUST-VACUUM-PUMP-DUAL-CUP-with-Freedom-Connectors-C2D-/180872275957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cd3e7f5&_uhb=1

So I went and got fitted yesterday, and was fitted as a 30DD which is pretty much a 32D. When I got measured in September they said I was a full 32B. That's two cups in eight months, I think at this rate I can get to my goal of 32DD by the one year mark Big Grin. I'll have some better pictures when I find my camera[/align]

Hey all!

I just came up with an interesting way of tracking results the other day. So it's basically a way of directly measuring the volume of your breasts when you noogle. So what I did last night was hydronoogle, and at the end I poured the water into some measuring cups to see how much water was left. From this you can get the volume of your boobies!

So the volumes of the cups are:
600mL L
1000mL CL
1500mL XL

To get the volume of your breasts just plug the numbers into here:

[(2 x Cup volume) - (volume emptied)]/2 = average volume of each boob!

I have some other cups I use that are 948mL each. I did this last night and what I got was

[(2x948) - (3X237 + 25)]/2 = 580mL each boob!

I'll try and do this every month or so to see how much volume I gain in a month. I think this might be a more accurate way of measuring. I'm going to try this with the XL cups too, I think I get to a large swelling size with those so I want to see if it adds up!

(03-04-2013, 03:46 AM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  I forgot to mention, here is the link for the other cups I found. They were well worth the price

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-BUST-VACUUM-PUMP-DUAL-CUP-with-Freedom-Connectors-C2D-/180872275957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cd3e7f5&_uhb=1

I found similar cups on Amazon (search cupping / breast cup) for just 12 dollars for SM, made in China, KZ brand. They have different sizes.
-Victoria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon