Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fennel by itself

I'm still new to all this and still trying to learn a few things. I've been looking around and found a comment that fennel alone can encourage breast development: http://www.vortexhealth.net/fennel.html I wondered what people thought about this, as I haven't previously seen fennel being so highly regarded for NBE.

That site is well known in the forum as quite a number of the girls from UK use it for herbs, but I think you're taking the comment you quoted too literally. If you read carefully it says that in European herbal tradition fennel can encourage breast development, so it's really just reporting the traditional belief that fennel alone can help breast growth and not actually recommending you to take fennel alone. If you read that paragraph as a whole it's just giving backgound information and not actually proposing fennel as a single herb for breast enhancement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon