Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Boobie batter - what ratios to use?

Boobie batter - what ratios to use?
April 3 2008 at 2:55 PM Honeydew (Login honeydew71)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using a boobie batter made from fenugreek extract, borage oil, and olive oil.
I kind of just threw them in together, and I think that I have more olive oil than the others. Is that okay?
What ratios should I use in the future?
Thanks

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 3 2008, 9:19 PM

I would be careful with the olive oil - it is considered 'heavy' and can block pores leading to acne. Maybe try sweet almond oil instead. One source I read said to put the powdered herbs in then add liquid so that the herbs at the bottom take up 30% of the total volume. Also you should leave the mixture to sit for a few days and keep stirring to help the herbs dissolve.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 4 2008, 7:24 AM

I remember Wahaika says 1/2 cup fenugreek + 1/2 cup olive oil + 24 caps borage oil (please correct if I am wrong), steeps for two weeks before use.

Now I have a question myself, to cove the fenugreek smell, is the peppermint oil added in the batter or use it on body afterwards??????

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Am I crazy? April 4 2008, 4:58 PM

This may sound stupid...Would it be beneficial to dump some geletin caps in the mix of boobie batter or even collegin as it is supposed to plump you up?
Can you buy borage oil that isn't in caps because thats all I have seen so far?
Just wondering if anyone out there has a great recipie for boobie batter that they really like and want to share?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 4 2008, 6:56 PM

I'm pretty sure gelatin is too big on a molecular level to be absorbed.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 5 2008, 7:39 AM

>>"Now I have a question myself, to cove the fenugreek smell, is the peppermint oil added in the batter or use it on body afterwards??????"

Either way works. Vitamin E was also added. Instead of 24 Borage, it is 12 borage and 12 Vitamin E. It seems to work pretty good so far.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 5 2008, 7:56 AM

Good lord, just swallowing fenugreek pills makes me smell I can't imagine rubbing it on myself. You ladies must have a higher tolerance for it than me Tongue

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Wahaika April 5 2008, 6:39 PM

Question for the ratios of the boobie batter...can you substitute wild yam for fenugreek and would it make a difference? I am 5 months post lactating and fenugreek is a milk inducer.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 5 2008, 8:13 PM

I made up my own version of the NBA tincture with DMSO + fenugreek + soy and some other stuff and I thought it smelled pretty bad and was worried someone would smell it on me. One day someone I worked with asked if I was eating sweets because I smelled like brown sugar - could be worse!

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Louise April 5 2008, 11:34 PM

You may have smelled bad, but did you have much luck with that. DMSO is supposed to absorb right into the skin?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 6 2008, 3:57 AM

I used it twice daily for probably about 6 weeks only because following the safety stuff with DMSO is a pain. Don't know if it did anything, don't think it caused the huge growth that the NBA book implies it will. I still have a little left so may give it a go at some point. If you are going to use it be careful, DMSO isn't toxic itself but it will carry anything small enough to absorb into your body and a fair amount of that will bypass the liver and get into the circulation - don't mix it with anything you wouldn't be prepared to eat.

Have a read of this website:

http://www.painease.com/800599.html

And my exciting previous post here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...O+Cautions

I used a hell of a lot more than 2 drops!

My skin is pretty sensitive and it didn't make me itch at all although when my dad pulled a muscle in his neck I put some on there and he was itching like mad for hours! Did fix the aching though.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Wahaika April 6 2008, 4:29 AM

Kekie,

Yes, I think it would. Fenugreek is a much stronger phytoestrogen, but to really know for sure you would have to try it.

I think if you have been dry for more than 3 months you should be OK with fenugreek. Fenugreek is only a milk inducer when your other levels of estrogen, progesterone, and especially prolactin, are way up.

Wahaika

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 6 2008, 4:35 AM

Wahaika- I know fenugreek is the best additive to the batter but I don't want a set back. I tried chewing zoft gum which is low in herbal doses and after 2 days I started seeing milk drops when sqeezing the boobs.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 6 2008, 4:45 AM

Thank you Wahaika for your info, hopefully I can grow again!!
I have another question (sorry, hehe).
I bought the FG caps, can I just open it up for steep? and My V-E oil is in a bottle, I don't know how many drops to equal 12 borige oil caps, does it have to be exact????
And, peppermint oil, how much do I add in the batter? Do I steep it together, too? or add in when I massage?
Thank you so much!! I am just worry about the smell, I am a smoker, I don't want to smell any worse. I know I am a wimp. hehe. (and sorry for all the "I" in the sentences :-)

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 6 2008, 4:57 AM

Kekie,

You might try fennel instead, or if zoloft gum is causing milk discharge then you may need to just wait longer.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 6 2008, 5:04 AM

Fengshui,

>>"I bought the FG caps, can I just open it up for steep? "

Yep!

>>"and My V-E oil is in a bottle, I don't know how many drops to equal 12 borige oil caps, does it have to be exact????"

Nope. That is just what my wife uses. The borage oil caps that she uses are 1000mg each. The Vitamin E caps are either 500mg or 300mg. They are pretty small. It doesn't take much Vitamin E either.

>>"And, peppermint oil, how much do I add in the batter? Do I steep it together, too? or add in when I massage?"

You can do it either way. I would say that putting it on last makes the most sense.

Another thing you could do is to take 10 whole cloves of garlic and some fishing line and make a necklace. (just kidding) :-) I don't think anyone has ever conquered the smell of fenugreek completely. Call me silly, but I like the maple syrup smell.

Wahaika

This message has been edited by Wahaika on Apr 6, 2008 5:05 AM

Monica
(no login) Re: Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 12 2008, 4:53 PM

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just trying to get all necessary info before starting my program.
Would like to ask Wahaika about booby batter:
- Would it be ok if I buy fenugreek seeds, ground them myself and then mix with the rest ingredients? I think it would be cheaper than buying capsules...
- And what should the strengh of Vitamin E be? I guess the stronger the better, right?
Thanks a lot!

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Boobie batter - what ratios to use? April 12 2008, 10:34 PM

Monica,

You can buy fenugreek in bulk from Greenbush. That would be the best way to go. But if you can grind it fine enough that would be great.

Vitamin E is Vitamin E. Strengths usually come from extracts. So, any vitamin E will do, just make sure it is liquid vitamin E. If you take a multi vitamin then it probably already has it.

Wahaika
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon