Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electric pump with Noogleberry?

I've been using noogleberry for 2 years and I am very happy with the results so far. The only thing that prevents me from noogling, and thus getting more results, is that I have to constantly pump to not lose suction, so I can't focus on studying or doing other things. I've tried various tricks to prevent losing suction but they only work to a certain extent, which is why I want to try an electric pump. However, noogleberry does not sell one. Does anyone know if it's possible to attach some other electric pump to the noogleberry system? Help is much appreciated!

yes a simple breast pump for lactation

Are you sure there are no leaks in the tubing or anywhere else? I had that problem before, and it stopped after I made sure everything was connected properly.

How would one attach the system to the breast pump? Never used either, so I'm in the dark lol

As a new noogler, I quickly got tired of pumping manually so I figured out how to make a cheap, silent, electric pump using a less than 7 dollar aquarium pump from Wal-Mart. I will have a full write up of how to make it work soon. It needs some sort of a regulator or you will over pump. I am using it as I type this. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Great Idea!
Tongue 

This method seems to be quite complicated for the ones who have not tried it.

breast augmentation houston

I got tired of pumping too.

I bought an electric pump off of Ebay. It was already for body mod, so it wasn't hard to hook up at all. It makes a humming noise, but I can easily fall asleep with it after a hard day of work.

I bought this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251119858353?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The noogleberry consists of the hand pump lever, the tubing, and cups. If you use an electronic machine, it is no longer a noogleberry. You can get the bosom beauty system or brava electronic systems and use the noogleberry hoses and cups. I have done this, but trust me, If you get the Bosom Beauty, you will most likely never use Noogleberry again. I have both sets. The bosom beauty works by far better. The cups are better and provide a better shape, but they crack waaaay too easily and are more expensive to replace. As a result, I use my bosom beauty system and I do my cup orders through Noogleberry. All breast cups systems that I have used (tried three so far), have interchangeable cups. Good luck to you and happy growing!!!! Feel free to read my post in the thread below. Long story, I know, but I felt obligated to share my story after lurking for a couple of years.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12513&pid=61513#pid61513

Hi, where do I get an electric noogleberry from and does it increase your boob size to what your end goal is thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon