Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starter! :) advice needed please, thx!!!

Dear all, I am so happy that I find this forum! Everyone is so nice in here and gives out numerous helpful info. I am 21 yrs and started the NBE one week ago. I have been browsing this forum for a couple of days but still have some questions and hope someone could enlighten me a bit. Thanks so much!

I started to take a herb breast enlargement pill. It is a mixture of pueraria mirifica, soy isoflavone, papaya enzyme, hydrolyzed collagen and lycopene. It is 500mg/pill and I take 4-5 pills/day. So that 2000mg-2500mg/day of mixed herbs.After browsing this site, I just ordered the pm caps and atomizer from Ainterol and might try them in the future. It has been a week since I used the mixed herb pill and I noticed a little enlargement. I once took the hormonal test about one year ago and the test showed I am balanced. I just took an online test and it seems that the androgen level might be a little high, since I have mild acnes, some body hair on legs and arms.

So could you please give me some suggestions on what I could add to my routine? I am a starter, so I am choosing a mixed herb pill, but would like to gradually add more things if they could work for me. What do you think about the mixed herb pill I am taking now? Are the elements good for breast enlargement? Any advice is needed! Thanks soooo much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon