Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It's time for a change.

It's been 9mo since I last breastfed and I still have breastmilk. I'm getting really impatient. There's not much left, but it's enough to squirt several times. I'm considering getting a prescription for Cabergoline (or Dostinex) to stop having breastmilk. Now I can understand how some women are ale to breastfeed their children for 3+ years.

(18-01-2013, 02:09 AM)Nkaujoua Wrote:  It's been 9mo since I last breastfed and I still have breastmilk. I'm getting really impatient. There's not much left, but it's enough to squirt several times. I'm considering getting a prescription for Cabergoline (or Dostinex) to stop having breastmilk. Now I can understand how some women are ale to breastfeed their children for 3+ years.

Yes, find something that is going to dry up your milk. Massage and certain herbs will keep you lactating. I think since PM builds the milk ducts, you need to stay away from it. Get your tests done when you get them dry to make sure your prolactin levels aren't high enough to create milk again when attempting NBe. Also, the hormone tests will guide you to what NBE program to do.

PM is not a galactagogue and it actually suppresses prolactin, so I don't think it would increase milk production, but it's probably not a good idea to take any supplements that affect your hormones until you dry up. Once you dry up completely you can probably take what ever you want, including galactagogues.

From googling, it's not uncommon for women to have breastmilk for many years. I went to see a dr. two weeks ago and she refuse to give me any medication until its been a year since I last breastfed. It will be a year in April. I'm just so impatient, so I started. A week prior to my period, I started using progesterone cream and stated taking Peuriria Mirifica pills and using Peuriria Mirifica cream since the first day of my period. Ever since I've been exercising and massaging my breast my breast has looked nicer. They're lifted and maybe a little fuller, but I could be imagining this. Lol...last week, I went to Hmong Village flea market and I found out that my aunt sells several brand of breast enlargement creams and soaps. She also sells breast enlargement coffee and pills too. I was there with my family...lol...I was too embarrassed to attempt asking my aunt any questions that day. I never wanted to discuss breastenlarement with any elder woman in my family. It's a much too sensitive topic and I find that they have a much harder time understanding. Well, I gathered enough courage and I went back by myself and talked to my aunt. She wasn't surprised or anything. I guess it's normal for her to have all sorts of discussions with her costumers since she sells all sorts of Asian medications, pills, ointments, oils, teas, supplements and soaps. I asked her if she had any which brand was the most popular breastenlargement/firming cream and pill and she told me that she was sold out of them. She told me wait and come back in a week or two. I couldn't wait, so I bought two soap and a cream. Thank goodness the ingredients were also in English. Some soap and cream and the tea contain ingredients that I wasn't too familiar with, so I didn't purchase them. I only bought those that contain Peuriria Mirifica. The soaps were $4 each and I got the cream for $10. I think the soaps were a bit over priced but the cream was a pretty good deal. Next time, I'll try to get a better bargain on the soap. Right now I'm just so excited. I love the soap. It's the most popular soap among her costumers. The cream is pretty good too. Not oily at all, but you can't do long breast massage with it. It's thick, once it dries and you continue to massage it sheds off. So once it dries, I put more cream on if I want to massage longer, usually at night. During the day I rub it on until I notice it's too dry to continue massaging, then I allow it to continue to dry completely before putting on my bra. Today is only the third day since using Peuriria Mirifica pills, cream and soap, so I don't see much difference in my breast size yet. I can't wait to feel the changes and see the result at the end of this month. I hope I can continue next month. Hopefully, the dr. prescribe me Dostinex or something to stop my breastmilk. I'm also considering getting a tummy tuck. I saw a plastic surgeon yesterday and got a quote for $8500. It's expensive, but he is a really good dr. I'll get two more quotes, then I'll decide. Sigh...there's just so many things going on, it can be so overwhelming sometimes.

I'm a newbie and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I think you can dry your milk up with tea bags and either cabbage or lettuce leaves. I don't remember exactly which but maybe you can google it or look on the Kellymom breastfeeding site for natural ways to dry it up. I breastfed both my babies and weaned my son last April when he was 19 months old. My left breast is completely dry but my right one still puts out a tiny drop of what looks like colostrum. I'm an A cup but I always wear a 36B because it looks better to me even though I don't fill the cup. I'm pretty hopeful for myself and I wish you the best of luck! I'll be checking back in to see how things are going. Happy Growing =)

I wonder if I'm am doing this right. Am I suppose to start taking Pueraria Mirifica at the beginning of my period or at the end of my period? I thought for sure I was to start on day one of my cycle. This only means more research.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon