Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Zinc makes a difference!

Zinc makes a difference!
August 26 2008 at 11:16 PM aprl (Login aprl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's more for estrogen dominant women (who are also zinc deficient), but I've noticed and read that zinc makes a real difference in breast growth.

In my experience, for three weeks I took zinc and had growth and lots of tingles and growing pains. I got off of it for a few days, and the tingles and pains and growth started to go away. Then I got on it, and the past couple of days I've had all the sensations and growth again! Pretty awesome!

The purpose of zinc is to support growth of tissue in general. Well, apparently it really does work.

Oh, and a plus is that it's really great for the skin, too. :-) At least my acne is getting much better since using it.

Author Reply
aprl
(Login aprl) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 26 2008, 11:24 PM

Read this:

http://www.trendmaker.com/fun/breasts/

It's funny to me that right as I was realizing what was going on with the zinc, I stumbled on this article. The only supplement it mentions is zinc! It kinda confirmed what I was thinking already.

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 1:44 AM

It's so great to see you posting this because I was just reading about zinc today (doing research about melasma, which is associated with ED and BCpills/pregnancy) and found that increased estrogen also increases amount of copper, in turn decreasing the level of zinc. I don't know the importance of this exactly, but I know that too much copper is bad for the skin, while zinc is great for it. And of course the tissue building properties of zinc would better prepare our bodies for NBE effects.

I think intake of zinc is good for all of us on NBE whether ED or not, because we're taking in a lot of estrogen-like herbs for our journey, thereby decreasing our zinc (I think).

Smile

Jojo
(no login) zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 3:04 AM

Very interesting site, I'll look more into it for sure!!

scorpio
(Login scorpio40) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 7:22 AM

Hi Aprl,

Just wondered what dosage of zinc you are taking?

yanet
(no login) zinc August 27 2008, 7:29 AM

¿Me podrias decir que cantidad de zinc tomas al dia y cuanto tiempo llevas tomandolo?

sunflower
(Login ssunflower) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 1:53 PM

I just came across someting similiar- that Estrogen Dominant women are low on Zinc, B6 and magnesium.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 2:10 PM

I read that zinc inhibits armonatase (which converts testosterone to estrogen), but if I remember correctly it said it has to be a quite high dose.

Aprl
(Login aprl) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 27 2008, 4:54 PM

Hey, Scorpio! I was taking 50 mg a day, which is the recommended dose, but then I upped it to 100 mg a day.

I've read a bit on how dangerous it is to overdose on zinc though, so I would really recommend NOT taking more than 100 mg.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 28 2008, 11:02 AM

If you are a vegetarian you need about 50% more zinc than non - vegetarians. That is because zinc is best absorbed with animal proteins. So if you are a vegetarian you should eat more than the recommended dosage.

Hmmm...
(no login) Re: Zinc makes a difference! August 28 2008, 9:42 PM

Zinc is one main ingredient in those herbal pills that are "said" to fight gynaecomastia in men... REDUCING breast tissue.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon