Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

fenugreek?

fenugreek?
August 11 2006 at 12:52 PM teardropDs (Login teardropDs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi can some one clarify if fenugreek is a phytoestrogen or a source of prolactin.
I need to know cos im taking PM and dont want to add additional phytoestrogens however if fenugreek is just prolactin i guess it would be okay to take. thanks in advance

Author Reply
Surf
(Login Surf.)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: fenugreek? August 11 2006, 5:10 PM

Fenugreek is a phytoestrogen. In fact, I believe, it's one of the strongest and widley used for NBE.

Growing boobie blessings to you!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: fenugreek? August 13 2006, 12:45 PM

thanks surf

Anonymous
(no login) Re: fenugreek? August 14 2006, 3:03 AM

ISNT FENNEL A PHYTOESTROGEN TOO? SHOULD IT BE TAKEN WITH FENUGREEK THEN? I SEE SOME GIRLS TAKE BOTH, BUT WOULDNT THAT BE TOO MUCH?

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: fenugreek? August 14 2006, 8:56 AM

Fenugreek and Fennel are both renowned phytoestrogens. There is no reason why they cannot be taken together.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: fenugreek? August 14 2006, 11:57 PM

Actually, the 4 most potent sources of phytoestrogens are: licorice, soy, red clover and hops. Other phytoestrogens are: fenugreek, fennel, wild yam, and kudzu.

Growing boobie blessings to all the boobie goddesses!

Coffeegirl77
(Login coffeegirl77) Re: fenugreek? August 15 2006, 4:11 PM

Thanks Surf, I took notes on those. May have to pick something up at the health food store today now...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon