Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Papaya Enzymes

Papaya Enzymes
January 9 2008 at 1:31 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, does anyone know if papaya enzymes have any contribute to NBE? I have been taking them for digestion and I think my breasts are growing. I just started taking them on friday though. So, it's too soon to tell. But, they looked kinda swollen this morning, but I am due for my period any day too so you never know. Has anyone tried them? Any growth from them?

Author Reply
Rebecca
(Login becky1984) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 9 2008, 3:42 AM

I found the same supplement you are talking about - the one that helps digestion. I've had mine for a few weeks ... but I always forget to take it for some reason. I was wondering if it's the same/has the same effects as the green papaya powder. I think it helps - at least it would help for all the other vitamins and supplements that you take to be absorbed better. My bottle says to take three tablets after a meal - I feel like this is too strong for me because sometimes after I take it I feel kind of quesy, so I only take two now.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 4:58 AM

Rebecca,

I have taken mine since Saturday and I noticed this morning while I was massaging. Fuller and rounder boobs!! They feel heavier and now I have some fat in the middle of my chest cause I use to be really boney there. I have a tad bit of cleavage now and I am sooooo excited! Keep me updated and I will keep you updated too!

65hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 5:49 AM

What exact brand are you girls referring to?

Lisa121
(no login) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 7:13 PM

Hi girls, I bought myself a papay extract for digestion as well a while back. Not been too good with taking it regularly, so cant really say if anything changed with my boobs. I gained a bit more weight and they certainly are fuller and bigger than they ever have been, but not like hugely. It is just that now I am "just" in that A cup category, whereas before I was more AA or borderline A. Think it probably is the weight gain though and what I gained in boobage before I lost the weight, or despite the weight loss.

My question is how much you are taking and what is in your capsules? In mine per capsule there is 200 mg papaya extract and 10 mg papain. I am taking one a day, at most two but could take up to three, at least that is what it says on the pack. How much are you taking in mg and papain?

I'll definitely take it regularly now after reading your reports of it, and will keep you updated how I do. Hopefully well, fingers crossed :-).

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 11:00 PM

I've seen some papaya capsules at my herbal store and they didn't seem to cost too much so I would be interested in trying them... but does anyone know what the science is behind taking papaya? Like its certainly not estrogenic or something of that nature... so what is it about papaya that makes it a good NBE thing to take? Thanks to anyone who answers Smile good luck

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 11:18 PM

Have a read on:

www.herbalextractsplus.com

Go to bulk powders and scroll down to P for papaya - there's loads of info and I think it gives dosage per day at about 2000mg but you may want to check that!

Also try:

www.royaltropics.com

This is the brand Fullness has been using.

Lisa - how's the whole hormone thing going? The Dianette has improved my hairiness but my skin's a bit worse, gynaecologist thinking about giving Yasmin a go. Also, are you putting on weight more evenly or is is still going to the legs?

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 10 2008, 11:22 PM

Hi girls when I googled papaya I got info that when taken in strength extract etc... it acts as a galactogue and can even bring on lactation love jelly.....

lucyjuicy
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 11 2008, 12:33 AM

Hi Jelly what do you mean by when taken in "strength extract"?

I have been on natureday for a few months now but only started seeing any difference when I started taking papaya enzymes. I have now grown 2 inches and I don't want to stop the enzymes because I feel they are contributing to my growth.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 11 2008, 2:02 AM

Hi juicy, NO 1 RULE ON NBE IS WHEN YOURE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT DONT CHANGE IT !!!!!Dont even be tempted to fiddle with your routine !!!!

what I meant about the extract is if you google papaya breast youll find a report on a discovery about papaya taken in extract etc.... to increase galactogue and help someone lactate. if your taking enzyme and its working stay with it girl do you have a program page yet ? Jellydeeeee..

Black Sheep
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 11 2008, 2:31 AM

Hi girls,

I got mine from GNC. They are like $2.99 for 100 capsule pills. They look like orange almond shaped vitamins. It says to chew 3-5 after eating. But, I normally just take 2. Cause the 3rd 1 makes me feel kinda queasy. Plus, I don't weigh 150...most of the dosages are based on that weight. So, since I am only 135 at my height of 5'8.5 I have just gone with 2 after lunch and 2 after dinner. Boobies hurt!! Plus I massage when I wake in the morning 600 rotation inward and 600 rotation inward when I go to bed. Since I have started this, I have noticed the fat inbetween my breasts!! I slightly tug at it around in an inward motion. They look fuller and I can fit in 32 B now! I used to hardly even fill out A cup. I am so stoked about this! will keep you update...

Rebecca
(Login becky1984) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 11 2008, 4:19 AM

Hi,

That's so good that the papaya enzymes are working for you! It gives me hope since I actually stopped using them for a little while, just because I forget. I agree about the third tablet making you feel sick ... I only take two aswell. I'm 99 pounds and 5'3 so I've been trying to gain a little weight - I need to gain some fat in between my boobs! So hopefully these might help. I'm up to a B Cup, but I don't want it to look like I'm just boobs and bones. Anyway back to the topic, - mine are 'Nature's Bounty', they have 45mg of Papain in each tablet. I only take mine once a day though, after dinner. I'll definately be taking mine tonight! Goodluck with the rest of your programme. I'll let you know if I grow anymore, since I seem to have stalled over the last month, but I don't know why, perhaps the papaya will help Smile

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 12 2008, 12:22 AM

Wow I had no idea about all of this! I'm so buying some, so the more papain the better right?

Black Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 12 2008, 12:58 AM

Hi I want to make a programme page but I don't know how?

I really truly think the papaya enzymes have a great effect.
This is because after researching Supershine, the primary ingredient in it is "papaya enzyme". That is the primary ingredient in papaya for breast growth I believe. I think the reason behind this is due to eastern philosophy, not western philosophy (which in this case is used for digestion).

In fact, after doing my research, I believe that the white sap coming out of the papayas in the Supershine video that supposedly "are only available in Taiwan/Japan" or whatnot, is actually papain. Well that is to my knowledge anyway, I suppose that is the active ingredient.

I'm taking Nature's own brand, 22.5mg papain in each tablet, 4 X a day, no adverse effects at all.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER While searching online, found this article January 12 2008, 2:04 AM

Very interesting to say the least.

"It stated that boiling the green fruit with two parts of vinegar to one of water produced an excellent galactagogue which abundantly stimulated mammary secretion in more or less dry breasts with internal use of the liquid extract (in 1-2 teaspoonful doses) or a solid extract of papaya of glutinous consistency, or, by topical application of a tincture of ordinary Pharmacopoeia strength.

Even in the virgin breast a transient limpid liquid was produced.

Secretion could be enhanced in one breast while the other was under treatment for abscess. "

http://www.dailynews.lk/2002/03/22/fea04.html

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 12 2008, 2:26 AM

I think that's the same article that jellydee was referring to.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 12 2008, 9:24 PM

I'm buying some papaya capules today, I'll let you girls know if it works for me or not... wish me luck Smile

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 13 2008, 7:47 AM

Okay all I could find was siss herbals' papaya enzymes... it says triple strength on it, and it has 90mg of papain in each tablet. Will taking one a day suffice? I'm so confused as everyone is saying they are taking different amounts...

Rebecca
(no login) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 13 2008, 8:38 AM

It should work, Hopefull - I'm only taking two tablets a day with 45mg of Papain so that's around 90mg, I'm only just taking it regularly though so I can't say if it's enough to work or not, the only thing about my tablets is that they are quite strong on my stomach and that's why I'm taking the smaller amount. You could start out taking a lower dose and if it's working start taking more. Goodluck with it though!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 13 2008, 10:27 PM

Hm so we have girls taking anywhere from 45-90mg a day.. I think I'll be a bit of a guinea pig and ramp mine up slowly to try figure out what is the most ideal to take.

Black Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 14 2008, 12:18 AM

I have also found that papaya enzymes have been very beneficial for my bloating, which I experienced due to herbs on NBE.

A must try. LOL sorry I sound like I'm selling the product now! But honestly I feel it is doing me good.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 14 2008, 12:51 AM

Oh really? I hope it works for me too then as I've been getting alot of bloating myself unfortunately...

robin
(no login) papaya January 17 2008, 3:28 AM

I started eating papaya (just the fruit) with Greek strained yogurt as a diet and my boobs puffed up lots.

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 17 2008, 11:29 PM

Been a 5 days, nothing new to report... it is totaly helping with my bloating issues Smile so I'm definitely going to keep taking them after each meal. I started with 1, then 2, and I took 3 one day, but then I went back to 2 as I feel it doesn't quite make sense to take one if I didn't have a meal that was real rich in protein and such... is that what you girls do too? or do you take them regardless of what you've eaten...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 17 2008, 11:36 PM

Hi Hopeful,

What size tablets do you take? Mine is powder, it says on the site I got it from to take up to 2500mg daily but just wondered what others were having success with.

Natasha
(Login tasha923372003) New Member! January 17 2008, 11:36 PM

Wow I never heard of this before but I am a new member as of today on this forum and Im interested. I am a High A cup and wud like bigger breasts. I was even of gettting implants. Plus Im a bit underweight

I just made some homeade kefir shake which is HIGH in protein. Do you take the enzymes AFTER meals??

How do you massage the breasts?

I am really AMAZED at this fa real!

Smile

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 17 2008, 11:41 PM

Louise: I take Swiss Herbal's triple strength papaya enzyme chewable tablets. It says to chew one tablet with or immediately following each meal and each tablet contains 90mg of Papain. They are the size of a normal sized capsule and are chalky as I'm chewing them. Hmmm so if you are taking 2500mg we are taking such different amounts... I wonder if I should be taking that much to see results from this method. I also read online that eating potatoes in your meal can help reduce the effectivness of the papain...

Natasha: I've been taking them after my meals. Welcome to the board, and for massage techniques you just have to try all the different methods and see which works... I'm guilty of combining alot of them and sort of forming my own massage Smile good luck

This message has been edited by Hopeful88 on Jan 17, 2008 11:46 PM
This message has been edited by Hopeful88 on Jan 17, 2008 11:42 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 17 2008, 11:45 PM

Hopeful, my papaya is powdered and just says it's 'high' in papain but doesn't give the amount, I think it's whole fruit so I'm getting the percentage of papain I would get if I ate the fruit but not sure, your sounds more like a concentrated extract which is why you need less of it. I may have a look for something more like yours or I may just finish what I've got because it's already paid for. Thanks anyway x

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 17 2008, 11:48 PM

Well since uiqte a few girls grew from not even taking tablets, but rather drinking and eating the papayas themselves I think yours certainly still sound promising. Mayb it's the entire combination of papain and the whole fruit that will do the boobies good Wink

good luck my dear!

hopeful88
(no login) Papaya drink January 18 2008, 2:15 AM

I think I will get some fresh papaya and drink it after my meals.

Or get the papaya powder and add to some purified water for a tonic drink

what do ya'll think?

natasha
(no login) Whats the recipe for papaya drink? January 18 2008, 2:18 AM

Thanks for the tips!!

I did a search but there are so many different recipes. How do you make the papaya drink or is it just papaya itself?

Im thinking about buying fresh papaya, juice it and drink after my meals. well...the meals @ home..lol Then just take the papaya enzymes for outside meals.

Or maybe I might look into purchasing green papaya powder and adding 2tbs to water and drink.

What do you all think?

madboobie
(no login) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 18 2008, 12:49 PM

Has anyone found a source of the papaya poweder in the UK? I slightly resent paying more for shipping that the actual powder costs.... (!) although if that's the route to go down I will. I have bought some Holland and Barrett enzmes today - very cheap - will let all know if they do anything!

northernmom
(no login) another tedious question regarding mg... January 18 2008, 12:53 PM

Now has papayz enzyme tablets with 1.5g of papain and this is equivalent to 2000 usp. They recommend two after meals. Is this enough? The dosages are so confusing...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 18 2008, 6:25 PM

The problem with the actual papaya fruit is that you're supposed to eat it unripe (i.e. green inside) but it's just not nice! It's rock hard, tasteless and vaguely fibrous cross between raw potato and avocado.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 18 2008, 9:10 PM

um I don't know who posted as hopeful88 but that isn't me :|

Louise
(no login) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 18 2008, 9:51 PM

If you roll over the link Natasha's email comes up, so I guees it was her, she probably just saw your post and had you on the mind!

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Papaya Enzymes January 19 2008, 7:43 PM

Hi Louise, sorry, never saw your post from way up there, I wasnt ignoring you.

Glad to hear that the Dianette is helping you. Did they check on the cysts again, have they went away yet and how does that work anyway, will you always have to take medication for that?
I liked taking the yasmin, I tried three different pills and that was the one that agreed best with me, moodwise etc. It helped the acne some too, but never got rid of it either. Good luck with that though, I hope it works well for you. I would always recommend the vitex though if you ever decide to come off everything.

Thanks for asking, my hormones seem a lot better since taking the vitex. I had to combine it with Nettle, so taking about 400 mg - 800 mg of each a day, most of the time I only manage to take one capsule each in the morning so more like 400 mg. That helps with the hormones, still got acne but feeling pretty much like I did when I was on the pill, only better! Have noticed how I am not getting sick all the time anymore, while I was on the pill I constantly got ill. I read that the pill hinders the absorption of vitamins like vitamin c etc., so I guess that would explain that.

I am still putting on weight slowly but surely, up to about 52 kilos just now, which isnt bad, I think I am just back in the "normal" BMI range. I am feeling quite good with my weight at the moment, I think I will test how it is with a few more kilos on me, but I never weighed more than 55 kg and that really is the highest I want to go.
Funnily enough my weight seems to collect a bit more around my belly now that I think about it, and maybe collecting more in my boobs too? My thighs arent feeling overloaded and my bum is nice and round like always, but not getting a lot bigger as I put on weight, neither are my thighs. My trousers are still not very tight on my legs or bum, even though I am nearly back at the weight I was before. Also, the cellulite I had after the SP and some weight gain back then hasnt come back so far either, so thumbs up all around. Maybe the vitex is helping with all of this? Shame is you never know for definite do you? Since I took the pill since I was 15 I dont really know what that done to my general body shape either. I sure got bigger hips etc. with that, but that may just have been growing up and getting older too. Who knows!

My boobs are the biggest they have been at the moment, a full 82cm just now, so that is huge compared to what I had when I started BE, and then I weighed about 1-2 kilos more too. It still isnt humongous and not quite where I want to be yet but I am slowly getting there. Looking a bit more like boobs now anyway, which is nice!
The papaya extract seems to make some difference, even though I only get about 10 - 20 mg papain a day with my capsules. Also started drinking soy milk again a few days ago and my boobs feel a bit itchy at the moment. They sure are fuller and wider and more bouncy just now, but I am also just before my period. Will wait and see what they are like after.
I think I will update my personal programs page soon, just kind of waiting for my weight to catch up to what it used to be so I can compare properly. Also I am not really doing any proper BE just now, not even massaging I have to confess.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS Louise January 20 2008, 11:46 AM

Wow, just checked my program page and just realised that I actually weighed the same when I started BE as I do now, 52 kilos = 115 lb. That is that long ago I actually struggled to remember Smile. I think my weight went up with SP in between, which must have been what got me confused.
That means that I can actually compare the measure now!

So, I gained about 6 cm in the past two years being on and off BE in between and with all those weight fluctuations. Not that bad I think, and I am actually a small A cup now versus being a tiny AAA, and my boobs look like boobs now! How cool is that? Smile)
And equally good news is, my bum and thighs definitely are thinner than they were back then, so the weight gain is not so bottomised anymore! NICE! Smile)

Happy growing everyone, that sure gave me a good mood boost today! Smile

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 20 2008, 4:43 PM

Oh right, I didn't think to check the email part... thanks Louise for pointing that out to me Smile

helen
(Login helenoliver) papaya January 20 2008, 8:53 PM

hi all
I have just ordered papaya powder from the uk, its from harmonic health it wasnt cheap bout 20 quid. it shoud last a while though. I couldnt find any tablets that didnt have added sucroce/lactose. has anyone else used this one.
helen

Lisa121
(no login) Re: Papaya Enzymes January 27 2008, 4:13 PM

How are you girls progressing? Any more news?
My boobs are less full after my period, so I had some swelling that went down but the measure is still the same.
I only get to 20g of papain a day, I think I will see how that goes for another month or two before I buy one with more in it.

Woolly Sheep
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER papaya on offer January 27 2008, 8:59 PM

harmonic health seem to have an offer on at the moment. Their green papaya powder is abut 18 quid as opposed to 24. Still not cheap but if you're gonna get it anyway....

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 28 2008, 12:21 AM

I take anywhere from 90-270mg and nothing new to report thus far...

shortcake
(Login shortcake83)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes January 30 2008, 4:16 AM

I just added papaya enzyme to my program as of yesterday. I'm taking the GNC Natural Brand Papaya Complete. They contain 400,000 USP units of papain and 20 GDU units of bromelain. The instructions say to chew one to three tablets up to three times a day and I've taken one after each meal without any stomach upset so I will slowly increase the amount I take.

I had some soreness when I woke up yesterday but it was gone that night. After taking two tablets and doing my nightly massage, I could feel tingling and soon after, soreness. I also had an increase in pains after I took them. Although there are a couple other things that could have contributed, I've been experiencing more soreness since I started and seem to be a little fuller. As I said, it may not be *completely* due to the papaya enzyme but I definitely feel it's caused a lot of it.

This message has been edited by shortcake83 on Jan 30, 2008 4:19 AM

sparky23
(Login sparky23) Carica papaya February 5 2008, 12:06 PM

I went to the health food store and asked for papaya enzymes and they pointed me to Nature's Sunshine Chewable Papaya Mints. Do these do anything? I couldn't find the word "papain" on the bottle. The ingredients say Carica papaya (Papaya) Fruit 330mg, Peppermint Lead 20mg.

There was also some papaya tea but that didn't have the word "papain" on it either.

Will this one work? or am I wasting my time taking it?

Woolly Sheep
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes February 5 2008, 2:46 PM

Look what I found...

'Papaya is oestrogenic (it has compounds that act as the female hormone oestrogen). It is used in folk medicine to promote milk production, facilitate childbirth and increase the female libido. In some parts of the world, it is used to bring forward menstruation, and sometimes even to induce an abortion.'

So presumably too much with other things could potentially lead to stalling then?

Trish
(no login) do papaya enzymes really make the breasts grow? February 5 2008, 10:10 PM

I have been taking papya enzymes for about 6 weeks now. I had no idea that women were using them for breast enhancement. I just got them because the usual brand of digestive enzymes I take was sold out. I chew 5-6 per day, and the bottle says that the enzyme blend is 22mg, but that's not just the papain. It also contains bromelian (from pineapple) and then the actual papaya concentrate. Should I take more? I haven't had any breast growth obviously but wouldn't mind it one bit!

Mango84
(Login Mango84)
SENIOR MEMBER Papaya Enzymes February 5 2008, 10:23 PM

Madboobie...It does seem to me that would be true. I am glad that you pointed that out.

This message has been edited by Mango84 on Feb 5, 2008 11:43 PM

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Papaya Enzymes February 5 2008, 10:44 PM

I thought the papaya only worked because of how it helps break down proteins... hmmm maybe I was really overloading myself than oops... k now that my little break is over I really have to reevaluate my doses of papain and such.

madboobie
(no login) papaya and all that February 6 2008, 9:33 AM

I have to say that since I began taking papaya (as i thought to help with protein metabolism) my breasts have not reacted throughout the month as I have grown to expect from the previous 3 months, and I am beginning to suspect that i have stalled myself.

So I am knocking the papaya on the head from now on, and the WU, to see if I can get things going again.

I feel this is a salutory lesson in not meddling if things are going well!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon