Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

The bottom line on Maca...

The bottom line on Maca...
December 27 2006 at 1:47 PM waxingmoon (Login waxingmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped taking maca. It may or may not be its fault, but something is making my butt grow. It was very apparent when I went to try on some cold weather clothes from last year. My, my how those clothes all shrank in the rear! My weight is about the same so it is not an increase all over. Apparently I have been growing bootie instead of boobie...lol

Also, my breath stinks. According to my husband I now have morning breath that stinks up a room whereas before he said my breath was always sweet. (thank God for those dear ones around us who will tell us the unvarnished truth)

So, I am blaming the maca, since my program is virtually nil of other culprits. If my dragon breath and big caboose continue then I will think of something else.

Just thought I would pass this along to others. You of course may have different results, but watch your breath and your 'back' or else you may end up with more than you bargained for...Big Grin

waxingmoon

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 2:38 PM

what is Maca?

emmie
(Login emmiedee) haha December 27 2006, 4:55 PM

even though it isnt REALLY a laughing matter, that post cracked me up... (no offense on the "crack" comment Wink...)

you know, i wouldnt mind a little addition to the butt, because i have been told by parties unmentioned (my husband) that i could stand a little more junk in my trunk... but i just bought new jeans, so no maca for me! ill just get on the stair-climber at the gym...

really though, i laughed out loud at your post... thanks!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 6:51 PM

Lol, that was well written. It's also a good piece of info. I hope you manage to make your body redirect its fat deposits. But I have to ask - what is maca? :I

chocmorsel
(Login chocmorsel) Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 9:57 PM

This post is hilarious. I was laughing out loud as well. Just want to say, that there's nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk. But there's such a thing as too much. I myself being a skinny girl have quite a round "caboose" as you call it. But I love it. It's always been my consolation prize cuz I could have had a small butt and small boobies, but I always had the booty. And it has gotten me quite a few drinks at the bar. But then again, I'm black and we tend to think a little differently about the booty than other races.
Anyway, I'm sure your pants look great but then again you don't want too much.

Happy boobie growing.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 10:56 PM

Well, I may have to reconsider. When my husband found out I was stopping the maca he protested. It turns out he really likes my big butt. He said we would find ways to deal with the dragon breath... lol

By the way, maca is a radish like herb from South America that has been used for generations to balance hormones and as an aphrodesiac. It supposedly acts as an adaptogen, a substance that your body will use to create what it is needing. Apparently my body was needing a bigger butt, because that is what it has created. As far as an aphrodesiac - well, it seems to have an effect on the people around the person who takes it as well. My husband does not take it, but he is definitely getting ideas about my caboose...Big Grin

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Boobies06
(Login boobies06) Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 11:18 PM

Well, it depends on how big your booty is. If your booty was flat, that's an awesome change! If it was already big, I see the protest. You know, most men nowadays actually prefer a woman with a big butt and no chest to a girl with big boobs and no butt. That's what my hubby says anyway.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 27 2006, 11:49 PM

Well, I don't know how to measure my rear... Is there such a thing as 'cup' size for your butt??? If so, I think I am definitely going from an A to a C in the caboose department.

The thing I am trying to avoid is looking like a geometric figure. Right now I am forming a triangle with my micro-boobs, normal waist and voluptuous bootie. I guess its just more incentive for me to grow larger up top. If my program balances my top to my bottom, I'm gonna be an hourglass...lol

waxingmoon

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen) Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 28 2006, 1:07 AM

i have the same body shape, waxingmoon. i would be an hourglass too. i hope i can be some day!! and i guess no maca for me!! haha Big Grin

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
SENIOR MEMBER Q For Waxingmoon.. December 28 2006, 1:11 AM

Hey Waxingmoon! I am just wondering what brand of Maca are you taking and is it powder or capsules? Also, how much are you taking a day?

Thats pretty funny about the increase in booty size! I know for sure that couldn't hurt me. I've been working on getting a more round bottom, but I am sort of like you. I don't want my bottom to outbalance my top.

Thanks!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER The bottom line on Maca... December 28 2006, 4:00 AM

I love it... you guys are funny! No maca for me. I've already got a good booty. It's the boobs I want more of. Working on getting that hourglass figure also! Good info to know. Thanks Waxingmoon!

Aloha

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 28 2006, 10:17 AM

I'd be interested in haring if the booty will go down after you stoped taking maca, please make a note about that in your PP, thanx. Smile

3monkeysmom
(Login 3monkeysmom)
EVE MEMBERS waxingmoon December 28 2006, 4:14 PM

Haven't been on the forum for a few days, but oh my gosh, waxingmoon! I haven't laughed so hard in days as I did just now reading about the maca, bottom growth, and dragon breath!!! Not good when getting over a cheesy head cold! I am so glad your husband appreciates the added "baggage."

Everyone have a wonderful, safe New Year with all of our wishes coming true!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 29 2006, 1:33 PM

Katrina,
The maca brand is Navitas Naturals. It is a gelatinized powdered form, which concentrates it (like an extract, I think). I mixed it with my protein drink each morning. It tastes sort of smokey, but not that bad. I got used to it. It must smell very interesting to dogs. My dog would beg for some every morning. I never gave him any, and a good thing too. I like his little butt the way it is...lol

mya
(Login mya_wannabe) i tried this it works! December 21 2007, 12:29 AM

well i was searching on the web for ways to get a bigger booty and i came across a thread that you posted about maca, so i ordered it, it helps, i dont think i experience anything about bad breath though, maybe it was something else that was causing that!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: The bottom line on Maca... December 21 2007, 4:56 PM

Ah yes, my old friend Maca. The very first herb to bite me on the butt... lol.

I still have the unused portion sitting in my cabinet. I also still have some of the 'tell-tail' signs of its effect.

All I've got to say is that once the estrogen receptors woke up in my behind they stayed awake. I have managed to trim down a bit, but (butt) the amazing ass is still very much a part of me.

Seriously, if my boobs were anywhere near proportional to my caboose I would be in D cup territory...

waxingmoon

mya
(Login mya_wannabe) it didn't last for me! December 23 2007, 11:54 PM

I wonder if it matters about what brand name to take. I took two different types, and it seems they were slightly different but not too much of a difference! i would love to be a C cup in the rear along with my wishing for a C cup in the breasts!lol i may need to order some more because they also helped with my mood a feeling of happiness!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon