Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

papaya enzyme for breast enlargement???

papaya enzyme for breast enlargement???
May 8 2006 at 11:13 AM tinytits (Login tinytits)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been reading the articles and posts here and have not read anything about papaya enzyme for BE. I am sure you've not heard about it, otherwise, you would be talking about its benefit or the lack of it.

I saw an ad on TV that sells this product called supershine (lol) and i called the company that sells it. The lady i talked to (by phone) said most of the ingredients are papaya enzyme that promote breast enlargement, but that growth depends on one's metabolism. she said, women normally take this for 2-3 months and once they are satisfied with the growth,they stop. The product is liquid and contained in a small vial, not a pill. The lady said, the results are permanent, unless one gets pregnant and/or is breastfeeding. Sounds amazing to me. The prize is P3,000 (Philippine peso) or approximately US$60. That's good for a 15-day consumption, which means, for 3 months you'll have to spend around US$360. The product is made in one of the Asian countries but the one who concocted this is a Japanese doctor. In the Philippines, lactating mothers are encouraged to eat papaya because this gives more milk so am thinking that maybe this has some relation...

I am seriously considering it since papaya is also very good for the skin but I am a bit afraid of side effects or overdose of papaya enzyme. When I asked about other women who take it, the sales lady said she would have to ask permission to give names because they treat each customer with utmost confidentiality. I completely understand, though i would really love to speak to a user.

What do you think?

tinytits

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS I would likw to know more about this, May 8 2006, 11:39 AM

Is it available in Canada??? Any Canadian girls saw this anywhere???

wsdm
(Login wsdm) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 1:26 PM

From what I have read about papaya, I think its effect is to provide enzymes that help in the digestion of protein.

I don’t think Papaya itself has a direct effect on the breasts but it helps the body digest protein better and make available to the body the building blocks of tissues (amino acids) to build breast tissue, muscle tissue, whatever bodily tissue is in need of being built. I think Papaya enzyme should be taken with a high protein diet for effectiveness and also in conjunction with other supplements that target breasts growth.

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS re: May 8 2006, 2:21 PM

hi girls.
I would like to ask you what is the papya ensyme? Is it a kind of vitamin?
thanks.
Smile

Jess
(Login Jess1226) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 2:26 PM

My Mom and I used to take Papya enxime for stomic problems.
Its fruit and they extract the enzime from it they have chewables or pill form.
Yes I would love to find out more also.

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

chocogirl
(no login) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 8:32 PM

something interesting!
http://www.dailynews.lk/2002/03/22/fea04.html

Papaya-in breast milk miracle

Dr. Lakshman Ranasinghe, the well-known Colombo Family Physician and one time editor of the Ceylon Medical Journal has sent us a story of papaya producing milk in virgin breast.

This papaya human milk miracle has been one of the findings in a research on papaya's medicinal and nutritional aspects done in Australia several years ago which has not properly been published among the people, although the findings are of general importance to them, especially those in this part of the world.

Dr. Ranasinghe in 1981 has editorially commented on this study in the Ceylon Medical Journal issue No. 26 we are leading the page today with this editorial which we are certain would be found very useful to our readers very specially the breast feeding mothers and the general public at large.

We thank Dr. Ranasinghe for communicating with us on this study.

Papaya Miracle

The earliest attempts at using papaya medicinally antecede scientific medicine. In Sri Lanka as well as in Australia, doctors observed during the 19th Century that it had been used both as a home-remedy as well as an internal and external indigenous medicine.

The Medical Section of the Royal Society of New South Wales around the year 1887, appointed a Sub-Committee to look into the properties of Carica papaya, and published a report in the Australian Medical Gazette, and abridgement of which appeared in the Ceylon Medical Journal.

It stated that boiling the green fruit with two parts of vinegar to one of water produced an excellent galactagogue which abundantly stimulated mammary secretion in more or less dry breasts with internal use of the liquid extract (in 1-2 teaspoonful doses) or a solid extract of papaya of glutinous consistency, or, by topical application of a tincture of ordinary Pharmacopoeia strength.

Even in the virgin breast a transient limpid liquid was produced.

Secretion could be enhanced in one breast while the other was under treatment for abscess.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 9:21 PM

On Taiwan (Chinese) sites its recommened GREEN PAPAYA for booby growth project.

starxkes
(Login starxkes) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 10:53 PM

Hi everyone, I have read quite a few different articles now that have tried to look into why some people seem to absorb phytoestragens better then others and quite a few mention the fact that it may be down to different types of gut microflora that some people have and others don't! it is just a thought but this papaya enzyme seems to be taken for digestive disorders is it possible that it may change gut microflora and help with the absorbtion of phytoestragens? chocogirl have you any info on this? all info gratefully received and good luck to you all xxxxx

Lisa xsxsxs :-)
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS wow May 8 2006, 10:55 PM

This sounds amazingTongue I have seen papaya herbs in the store if Im not mistaken I would really like to look more into this. Thanks TinyT and Chocogirl for the info Lisaxxxxx

wsdm
(Login wsdm) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 8 2006, 11:18 PM

Interesting article chocogirl, thanks for sharing that. Papaya is a must food!

I am worried though that unless we understand the mechanism of its action taking Papaya and expecting miracles may prove disappointing I still think it will work best with a high protein diet (and the usual but necessary breast enhancing techniques massages, herbs and oils.)

tinytits
(Login tinytits) papaya enzyme May 9 2006, 2:08 AM

There are other ingredients to the liquid form BE product aside from the papaya enzyme and I'm going to report that here when I get the info. The lady dictated the ingredients to me but i lost the paper so I'll have to ask again. The papaya enzyme is extracted from the flower of papaya tree. I can not explain how it works, but will try to do so in my next post.

Thanks for your interest.

Lisa xsxsxs :-)
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS Hi Tiny T May 11 2006, 6:28 PM

Have you reserched anymore on this? I have been drinking papaya juice LOL not for NBE but it's very good for you but wow is ever exspensive. And my kids love it. LOL got to admit I am very curious about this. If you don't mind I would like to do a little research myself. But I figured where you had came accross the artical you would want to share this yourself. let us know this is exciting to I love papaya's Lov's Lisaxxxxxx

chocogirl
(no login) Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 11 2006, 7:21 PM

http://www.beautybeyondskindeep.com/healing%20food.htm

Papaya
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papaya is believed to be helpful with breast development for young girls. It has about 3 times as much Vitamin A as banana, almost 70 times as much Vitamin C as water melon. Eating papaya on a regular basis will help women maintain, even enhance the fullness and firmness of the breasts. It is low in sugar and calorie so it is a wonderful diet fruit.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? May 11 2006, 9:32 PM

i think you need to make sure you are taking the green (unripe) papaya. when they are unripe they have more enzymes then the ripe ones plus alot of sources say you need to consume the green papaya or papay enzymes. if anything at least it would help you digest and absorbe the other herbs.

Anonymous
(no login) just a little humour !!!!"""""" May 11 2006, 11:22 PM

hi girls I'm just imagining after reading these last posts that all of a sudden ccloset booby grwers appear from everywhere and buy out all the papayas in thier town and it comes up on the news (depletion of papayas due to wild women buying up stocks )when interviewed the women would not reveal why they bought it ) !!! I found it funny to imagine something like that !!!!actually in australia its not funny due to a hurricane we only have a few banans and they are soooo expensive >>> anyway I was just being silly Im taking the papaya thing seriosly love jelly....

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: papaya enzyme for breast enlargement??? November 7 2008, 10:15 AM

i found another useful thread, the recipe from chocogirl was very interesting.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon