Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Maca - Question

Waxingmoon - Question!
October 21 2009 at 10:46 PM eyeball123 (Login eyeball123)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waxingmoon - Quick question - did u work out ur booty while taking maca - i am desperate for a booty!

Thank you!!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Waxingmoon - Question! October 22 2009, 1:03 PM

Hi Eyeball,

I am always working out and yes, I was doing some specific exercises for the butt muscles. However, I was doing those exercises before Maca and there was never the effect.

Maca was the pivotal point in me going from a bean pole butt to a wacked out bouty. I think the exercises are what give the trunk the lift though.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

eyeball123
(Login eyeball123) Re: Waxingmoon - Question! October 23 2009, 8:51 AM

Thank you for waxingmoon! Could you let me know some of the exercises you think will help my bean-pole butt grow? Should I use weights with those exercises?

Thank you!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Waxingmoon - Question! October 23 2009, 9:01 AM

true maca won't ahve any effect without working out.I have been on it for 1 month and nothing..I used it last year with some squats and leg lifts and saw some results.Will have to start again Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon