Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Timing of Programs!

Timing of Programs!
November 12 2007 at 6:47 PM Wahaika (Login Wahaika)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I have made you wait too long for this and I apologize. I just wanted to get this as close as "right the first time" as I can since I have no way to edit messages on this board. This post will be copied to madredesiete's routine on the BEBOARD.

This is an attempt to explain why some women try BE and only gain in the thighs, butt and stomach, or follow a successful program but have little or no results themselves. I think I have found the answer to this as I have looked at a LOT of programs and personal histories both here and on the BEBOARD. So, I'll start with the observation and see if you agree. ......and yes, there are exceptions to the rule that I cannot explain. Jelly (Australia) appears to be among the exceptions.

The observation is that of those who grew the best, they all started their routine in a month that was either in a summer month, or in a spring month. More specifically, after the vernal equinox (spring) but before autumnal equinox (fall). The deviation of these where successful routines still happened still follows the pattern of departing from the winter solstice vs. approaching it. That is, that the program/routine started in a month approaching summer/departing from winter, where less successful routines started in late fall or winter months especially before the winter solstice.

Well, there it is. Now before you say "get a life, Wahaika" I am going to try and explain why I think this phenomenon exists the then support it with examples. At least it might be entertaining if nothing else.

There is a well known cycle among people and animals where we pack on weight in preparation for winter and drop it in preparation for summer. This is not caused by temperature. It is caused by daylight and the pineal gland. The theory is that this relates to BE in that during months approaching winter, the body wants to pack on weight for use as fuel and insulation. Feeding it estrogenic substances (one way to develop fat stores) would result in putting the weight on in those places that are more for storage or insulation as a survival mechanism, rather than on organs. (Keeping fat off of organs is another survival mechanism.) The opposite behavior exists in warmer months where the body would tend to do the opposite.

The pineal gland and its detection of sunlight regulates all of this though serotonin and melatonin. Serotonin increases metabolism which burns fat. Melatonin tends to slow things down and therefore not burn fat. Melatonin is also anti-gonadotropic which is very bad for BE. Another worthwhile discussion is on the adversarial relationship between insulin and HGH at night. But for now, just remember to avoid carbs for two hours before bedtime.

During the darker days of the year, the serotonin/melatonin ratio is tilted toward melatonin. That is, more melatonin is produced per day, and for a longer duration (and less serotonin is produced per day and in a shorter duration) than in the summer where the days are longer.

"Bright natural outdoor light stimulates your pineal gland to make serotonin."

"As the daylight dims, the pineal gland produces less serotonin. And once darkness arrives, it stops releasing serotonin and begins producing melatonin."

"At dawn, the approaching light signals the pineal gland to stop making melatonin (melatonin production ceases at only 200-300 lux – very dim light) and to begin again the production of serotonin. As daylight brightens and you are exposed to the natural light, the pineal gland makes more and more serotonin."

"In addition to the pituitary gland, natural light stimulates the hypothalamus and thereby influences the level of almost every hormone in the body."

"Fat loss may be significantly affected by your exposure to sunlight. Bright sunlight is essential to increased energy and metabolism and fat loss. Optimal exposure to light raises your metabolism and spending the day in low light stimulates fat storage. When the skin is exposed to sunlight, it triggers the production of melanocortin. When melanocortin reaches the brain, it suppresses the appetite centers, which speeds up metabolism and promotes fat loss. Melanocortin also stimulates thyroid hormone production, which increases metabolism." ( "Light and Darkness -Both Are Essential to Your Natural Rhythms", http://evenstaronline.com/articles/lightdarkness.html )In addition to melanocortin, Vitamin D is also collected from the sunlight through the skin, which becomes calcitrol and then helps metabolize calcium.

"The pineal gland or epiphysis synthesizes and secretes melatonin, a structurally simple hormone that communicates information about environmental lighting to various parts of the body. Ultimately, melatonin has the ability to entrain biological rhythms and has important effects on reproductive function of many animals. The light-transducing ability of the pineal gland has led some to call the pineal the "third eye".

"The precursor to melatonin is serotonin, a neurotransmitter that itself is derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Within the pineal gland, serotonin is acetylated and then methylated to yield melatonin."

"The duration of melatonin secretion each day is directly proportional to the length of the night."

..."the pineal gland is able to measure daylength and adjust secretion of melatonin accordingly."

"The effect of melatonin on reproductive systems can be summarized by saying that it is anti-gonadotropic. In other words, melatonin inhibits the secretion of the gonadotropic hormones luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary. Much of this inhibitory effect seems due to inhibition of gonadotropin-releasing hormone from the hypothalamus, which is necessary for secretion of the anterior pituitary hormones." ( "The Pineal Gland and Melatonin", http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...ineal.html )

Can you see why, for example, someone starts in April, breaks in August with 3 inches of growth, then with that momentum is able to grow another two inches in the next few months, is then followed by other women who try the same exact routine but are now starting in a month (like November) approaching the shortest day of the year and then have either fat in all the wrong places, or no success at all, after three or four months of effort?

Well, there we are. I think that explains "the why." Now lets look at some examples and see if it holds up.

Who are the women that have had the most success?

Candy
EnglishChick
Fengshui (if I could track the exact dates)
FennelFairy
Jelly
Pammy
prettysoulful
QueenB
Satu
Shell
Surf
TigerLilly

There are many others.

These are some of the women that I consider to have had the most success, and who had a good record with dates that I was able to use or trace back in some way. Dates are very important when tracking programs/routines.
I am going to use Satu as my first example to show some of this yo-yo effect that happens due to the changing of seasons.

Satu
Jun-05 35
Jul-05 35.8
Aug-05
Sep-05 36.5
Oct-05
Nov-05 37
Dec-05
Jan-06
Feb-06
Mar-06 37.4
Apr-06
May-06 38
Jun-06 38.6
Jul-06
Aug-06
Sep-06 39
Oct-06
Nov-06
Dec-06
Jan-07 39.6
Feb-07
Mar-07
Apr-07 40

This translates to:
June to November 35 to 37 Increasing Sunlight 2 inches
November to March 37 to 37.4 Decreasing Sunlight less than 1/2 inch
March to September 37.4 to 39 Increasing Sunlight 1.6 inches
September to April 39 to 40 Dec then Inc Sunlight Am guessing most of this growth was not during Winter.

--------
Candy..........July to October...................36 to 38

EnglishChick..January to November………….36 to 40

FennelFairy...January to September…………36A to 36C (one centemeter short of D!)

Jelly.............March to August................34A to 32D
...................November to December…….One half inch

Pammy.........April to July......................32B to 32D-

Prettysoulful..February to August…………….33 to 35

QueenB........August to October……………...36 to 37
...................October to April.................37 to 38

Satu.............Long time span.................35 to 40

Shell............July to January..................36A to 36D

Surf.............March to December…………...32 to 37

Tiger Lilly…...Started in September………….A to B

--------

I did not show those who did not have success due to starting their routines going into Winter because nobody wants to be the example of what not to do. But you know who you are, and this is only a theory anyway!
To summarize:

* Those who have grown the best have started their routines on a day that is departing the Winter solstice.

* The best time to start a routine is after the Spring equinox (like a day in April if you are above the equator) and significantly before the Fall equinox (like August if you are above the equator) whenever that is for your location. (For those below the equator, what do these translate to ?)

* Once momentum is established (lots of cells to work with) the colder months can still work out for that BEer, but growing can be expected to be slower.

* Those who start between the Fall equinox and winter solstice, especially as a first try, may find it hard to get started.

* Breaks can occur naturally in the winter months.
Things to remember:

- Get plenty of sunlight - like one hour each day. This will help with serotonin, melatonin, and calcium absorption via vitamin D production.

- A possible suppliment that could be used in some way (I have not looked very deeply into this) is 5HTP. It also may be good to add calcium and magnesium to routines in addition to the multi vitamin containing zinc and a good B complex.

Thanks to all who responded to the "Who is from where" thread.

Well, waddya think?

Wahaika

See also:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...se+noticed-

-------------
References:
http://wwp.thelongestday.com/
http://evenstaronline.com/articles/lightdarkness.html
http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...ineal.html
http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...amind.html
http://fitnessprogramsweightlosstrainer..../1016.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson55.htm
http://www.pharmacorama.com/en/Sections/...in_2_1.php
A possible supplement:
http://www.jigsawhealth.com/products/5_htp_serotonin.html?source=google&campaign=5htp&gclid=CL216tK-pY8CFSBMGgod_natRw
Does the cold weather make it harder to get in shape?
http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/news/cold.htm

Author Reply
madboobie
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 6:52 PM

Please someone tell me this is a load of hogwash as I've just started! Day 4 now!

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER Question for Wahaika November 12 2007, 7:01 PM

I applaud your efforts for putting together this research. However, I am an exception to your hypothesis. Although I have not grown yet, I believe it's due to not finding the right NBE technique/program, not my location or when I started my program. I've lived in San Diego, CA for the past 10 years where it feels like spring all year long and we get plenty of sun and warmth regardless of what month it is. Also, I've varied the timing of programs and it did not make a difference. Maybe you could help me with my NBE efforts? =)

This message has been edited by SoCal.grl on Nov 12, 2007 7:14 PM

momXseven
(Login momXseven)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 7:08 PM

I started July 1st and was a A cup and now am a C, almost a FULL C (toke me 4 months to go from A to C).

Oh I should add, I grow a bit before starting the herbs, I saw that from April to June I was filling out my A cup bras really well and I was not really doing anything to make them grow, just was on EPO. I was even loosing weight at the time (still loosing now, gone from 180+ to 127 in the past 16 months). This is why I looked into herbs to see if I really could get my breast bigger.

This message has been edited by momXseven on Nov 12, 2007 7:52 PM

bonnette
(Login bonnette) Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 7:12 PM

WOW Wahaika the scientist Smile,

respect!

sorry i didnt give my data but i really felt if i say my country everyone would recognise me Smile

the theory applies to me, i have started both programs in autumn and not much luck but will see...smth is going to happen. other one in winter secound half and no results either.

stupid question maybe but could solarium help the serotonin production cos it definatley helps the D-vit?

Bonnette

bonnette
(Login bonnette) Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 7:16 PM

one argument though...

if darkness leads to more melatonin and melatonin is good for frowth hormone then what to make of this? people in north are taller than in south, right?

Bonnette

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 7:25 PM

Well this might explain my lack of huge growth too. Wahaika, I applaud your efforts, as always you have provided us with a wealth of information, that does make a good bit of sense.

Now that I have all this time to do some more research, pending dr. approval, I might consider starting a new program in the spring, and follow it all summer into fall, just to see if it really makes a difference, as my previous programs have been in the fall/winter months, and I spent the summer sick.

Black Sheep
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 7:47 PM

does anyone think I'd be better quitting now and starting again in spring?! Help! Don't want to waste a ton of money... or should I keep on and hope for the best?!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 8:02 PM

I too am impressed with your ideas and ammount of research Wahaika. Now, as for my comments - This would simply translate into 'warm months good for NBE, cold months not good for nbe', right? I have started my first ever NBE in September, but I have been on routines in warm months as well and didn't have sucess. However, I did get my only inch of measurable but not noticable growth in the summer this year. I think your theory, or sth along those lines, is likely, particulary that warm months are optimal for NBE. Do you think this means that those who started in the autumn could still have sucess if they started all anew in the spring? Do you think a brake is necessary and how long? Do you think it would parhaps be better to not do NBE in the autum/winter at all? What about if someone started a rouine say in the late autumn and continued it for several months, say well into summer, would the rotuine 'pick up' when spring started? I know these questions are more than anyone can really know and answer, but I'm jsut wondering if you've got any theories and thoughts. Thank you once again for your imputs, they are trully invaluable to our collctive NBE knowledge archive.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Nov 12, 2007 8:03 PM

Laughlovelive
(no login) Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 8:24 PM

Wow having looked back over my dates from previous NBE attempts this theory seems sound for myself personally previously in cold months with weight gain all over........even this time on hypnosis.....I started in July so in winter & saw nothing significant until at least 2 months which bought me into spring (no weight gain tho cos no internals) & now every week when I measure I am at the same size (with a lttle weight loss) or up in size & it is really hotting up here in Oz now. But damnit I was just about to give it a rest until the New Year but now am thinking I had better keep plugging away.

Bonnette you are hysterical thinking someone would recognise you fromthe country you are in (I get a bit paranoid too).......hmmmm got me thinking tho......if you siad you were from Copenhagen you could be Queen Mary tee hee!

madboobie
(Login madboobie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 8:53 PM

Is your hypothesis that is is a reduction in brain levels of serotonin, caused in turn by decreased exposure to light, that have the effect of unwanted fat storage and reduced success of breast enlargement? If so, would you suppose that if the decrease in serotonin could be counteracted somehow the problem would be solved? Really interested to know what you think!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 12 2007, 9:12 PM

How does this relate to suction devices?

MomXseven - you're doing great, keep it up!

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Hope you're right November 12 2007, 10:03 PM

I'm in Aus and we are about 2 1/2 weeks away from summer officially starting, but it has started to warm up lately. I have just started a new program and have been on it a couple of weeks so far. I started WU about the same time last year and got an inch or so of growth, but stalled and gave up by April this year (coincidently it was starting to get quite cold by then). If your theory proves correct, I should now look forward to plenty of sunshine and bigger boobs !!!! Yippee

(.)(.)

Tessica
(Login Tessica) Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 5:13 AM

That's an interesting theory, and it does kind of make sense. However, it should be pointed out that Jelly is in the southern hemisphere, so the months in which she grew the most (March-August) were fall and winter for her, and the months in which she grew the least (November-December) were summer. So she would actually be an example of someone who had great results and DOESN'T fit your theory.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 8:43 AM

About that, I have to say that I always had a bit of doubt that Jelly told the truth about her NBE sucess. Of course it's just a hunch and I don't know her at all so I'm not sure.
Sorry Jelly, nothing personal, I'm just kinda suspicious by nature.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Nov 13, 2007 8:44 AM

Henri
(no login) Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 12:55 PM

Tessica in all fairness, he did mention that there were some exceptions to the rule, Jelly being one of them, so you haven't called him out on anything he wasn't already aware of.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 1:53 PM

Very interesting theory Wahaika. There are quite a few seasonal based changes that challenge people in the winter as a result of the reduced sunlight. NBE results could very well be affected by this.

I think however, I am an exception to your theory -not mind you that I have had "huge" results. My initial growth began in the fall and continued through the winter. I have been doing NBE for over a year now and I cannot say I noticed an acceleration of results during summer months.

Yet -my example may also be food for thought in your theory. For many years I have taken supplemental melatonin to treat the insomnia I have suffered from since early childhood. It works great and I sleep well now most nights. I take 6mg per night (this is far more than most people need to take and I am in no way recommending this as an NBE supplement).
Perhaps this will give you some more info to further stimulate thoughts on seasonal NBE.

waxingmoon

Tessica
(Login Tessica) Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 6:17 PM

I know, I'm not trying to start anything. I just tend to get a bit suspicious whenever someone comes out with a new idea and people start rushing to change their programs. It is a good theory, and he certainly did have an abundant amount of information to back it up. It could be ONE of the reasons SOME women have trouble with NBE. I just think it's a bit early for people to start making changes to their programs, based on one person's theory when there are obvious exceptions to the "rule." More research and examples are needed.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 13 2007, 6:32 PM

The question is, if you begin in spring and you're still doing it in winter do you stop or continue?

I wouldn't get too excited about all these things, esp considering most doctors will tell you the only way to grow is surgery. The main thing is to love and encourage your boobs - and I know this sounds like hippy crap but I really do feel it's working and I'm not a flaky person by nature!

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER the changing weather phenomena in aus November 13 2007, 10:13 PM

thankyou Waihika for your efforts in this. not that I agree or disagree as Im not educated in the areas your studying but I wish to explain that in March and april when I started NBE the weather was hot to warm and in November Dec it was much cooler that year. The weather patterns in victoria at least are out of sink well we are in drought as well the coolest months have been starting cool May -cooler June - cold July bit warmer August september then bit more November definately warmer December January hot febuary hot march hot april a bit cooler may cooler ans june/july winter I hope this helps love jellyDeeeee.......

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Question for Wahaika November 14 2007, 2:08 AM

SoCal.grl,

>>Although I have not grown yet, I believe it's due to not finding the right NBE technique/program, not my location or when I started my program.

Yep, this is all assuming that one has a program that would otherwise work.

>>"Maybe you could help me with my NBE efforts? =)"

Sure. You will need a Program page with stats to start with.

Sex:
Weight:
Current Size
Bust:
Rib:
Do you have any problems like PCOS, Endometriosis, etc.
Are you on any medications?
BC? What kind?
children?
Breastfed?
If so, how long?
Any hobbies, diet, or exercise that would interfere with an effort to increase fat?
(Regular normal exercise and a healthy diet are good for BE, but weight loss diets/exercise that have the effect of rapidly reducing weight are bad for BE. Fat goes on organs last and comes off them first.)
Body type:

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:11 AM

Bonnette,

>>"stupid question maybe but could solarium help the serotonin production cos it definatley helps the D-vit?"

Are you talking about a sunroom or a tanning bed?

I'm not an expert on such things, but based on what I have read it would definitely help with the D-vit production. As for Serotonin, it can only help that if you are getting daylight or the same as daylight for longer durations of time than is available through the length of the day. But it must be stimulation through the eyes. Daylight on the skin works for Vit D production. Daylight through the eyes (not direct of course) works for serotonin production.

>>"if darkness leads to more melatonin and melatonin is good for growth hormone then what to make of this? people in north are taller than in south, right?"

Yes, except when they stand on their head. Once they are upside down, they are taller. LOL!

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:12 AM

Moon,

>>"- This would simply translate into 'warm months good for NBE, cold months not good for nbe', right?"

Pretty much, but the direction is also important.

>>"Do you think this means that those who started in the autumn could still have sucess if they started all anew in the spring? “

It depends on their program and how well they work it, but yes, all other things being equal, I think that success with a program starting in the spring is much more likely than success with a program starting in the fall or winter. But the program itself needs to be a good one, and other characteristics also come into play just as they always have.

>>"Do you think a brake is necessary and how long? “

I think that small breaks are OK every 3 or 4 months if a liver cleanse is done, but there should always be a break once per year for one complete cycle. The winter is looking like a natural time to take a break and do some cleansing.

>>"Do you think it would parhaps be better to not do NBE in the autum/winter at all?”

I think that it is better not to do NBE in the late autumn, definitely winter, unless you are already on a roll and want to get as much as possible out of your momentum. That is why I put the emphasis on “starting” in the spring or summer. Some start in the late summer or early fall and do well for a while. If they get some momentum then they should stick with it as long as they can. I think in most cases that the momentum will stop itself as winter approaches. I have seen some women have success in January or February, but this is also after the winter solstice and the days are getting increasingly longer. I would say that these same women would have had better results if they had waited until mid March or April to start.

>>"What about if someone started a rouine say in the late autumn and continued it for several months, say well into summer, would the rotuine 'pick up' when spring started?”

I have not seen anyone do that. I think that if someone is starting for the first time, and is starting in late autumn, is probably going to have limited success if any.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:13 AM

madboobie

>>"Is your hypothesis that is is a reduction in brain levels of serotonin, caused in turn by decreased exposure to light, that have the effect of unwanted fat storage and reduced success of breast enlargement?"

Yes.

>>"If so, would you suppose that if the decrease in serotonin could be counteracted somehow the problem would be solved?

The answer to both questions is somewhat more complex than that, but the answer is yes. But to try to artificially manipulate serotonin and melatonin levels in a healthy individual, I think that would be a big mistake. Fueling it at a lower level, such as taking 5 HTP may be OK as long as the pineal gland is never overridden. If someone like Waxingmoon, who takes supplimental melatonin, were to try BE, then I would recommend that they have all of the melatonin or serotonin manipulation well stabilized before trying BE. Once stabilized, it would probably be OK.

But what about someone living, say, in Alaska where the sun is up something like 20 hours per day in the summer and dark all winter?

I think as long as they are adjusted to that weather and schedule, then the theory applies. If someone were to move from Hawaii to Alaska, I would say to stay away from BE until they are used to living in Alaska.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:14 AM

Louise,

>>"How does this relate to suction devices?"

My guess is that applies the same.

>>"The question is, if you begin in spring and you're still doing it in winter do you stop or continue?"

The answer is (within this theory anyway) is that if you are having success and headed into winter, you continue! Remember the original problem that this was trying to solve. Not trying to say women can't grow in the winter. Just trying to explain why most don't and why fat goes elsewhere to unwanted places.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Hope you're right November 14 2007, 2:15 AM

scorpio41,

If anyone had a profile of someone who would grow well on something like Pammy's Routine or Surf's Program, it would be you. I think WU is too weak for anyone B cup or greater. You can cram only so much into a capsule and the one taking it has no control over the dosages of each ingredient. I would recommend that you go to individual herbs.

Good luck!

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:16 AM

Waxingmoon,

Your case would be an interesting one. The theory, however is more to do with when one starts or restarts rather than being simply more successful in the warmer months than the cooler ones, even though it does still apply. This is one of the reasons I used Satu as an example. I see her progress as slower in the winter months and better in the warmer months. But I think someone in her position would do better if they started a break in the fall (like at the fall equinox) and kept on it until after the winter solstice, but preferably until after the spring equinox.

The supplimentation of melatonin, assuming that serotonin levels were up, may be irrelevant if you are supplimenting at a constant rate all year long. I don't think sleep depravation is healthy.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:16 AM

Tessica,

I completely agree. But also, I looked at MANY more examples, both on the more successful side, and the less successful side. I encourage anyone to do the same, and the research will definitely continue. There is SO MUCH MORE to the NBE puzzle than just this!!!

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER the changing weather phenomena in aus November 14 2007, 2:19 AM

Jelly,

Thanks for the info. It does help explain why you are an exception. I think the purpose of this rhythm is to prepare the body for winter, but in places that are warm, it may be an exception. I wonder if it is the same with everyone from Australia or just in your area, and since the warm weather could have been local.

Wahaika

4boysmom
(Login 4boysmom)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:38 AM

Ok... I started NBE last month & started on Wonder up on the 31st. I live in South Florida, USA. (Which is a mild climate). I also work overnight4 nights / week. How do you think thing swill work for me?

topazblue
(no login) the changing weather phenomena in aus November 14 2007, 10:57 AM

A little bit of Australian humour here...you would definitely have to classify Jelly an exception, especially when the theory relates to weather. There is a local saying about Jelly's hometown, it's a place where you can experience "Four seasons in one day".

Regarding other Australian's progress...I am still growing but my progress is slow. I started my nbe project 2 weeks before spring..I updated my routine a few weeks later, adding chicken feet soup (first month of Spring). I live in the "Sunshine state" (further north than Jelly). As soon a I can declare myself a full A cup (according to the biggest A cup bra in my wardrobe) I will update my program page.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:44 PM

4boysmom,

That's interesting. I guess it depends on if you have always lived there or if you recently moved there.

Do you have four seasons? How cold does it get at the coldest time of the year? How warm does it get in the heat of the summer?

Based on your latitude I would generally say that you would do better to wait until spring. But you also have to have a program that will work. Chicken foot soup is probably a good idea, but I am not a big fan of WU. I am a big fan of Greenbush and using individual herbs. Take a look at Surf's program.

Wahaika

4boysmom
(Login 4boysmom)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks for loooking into this.... November 14 2007, 2:55 PM

Here is a chart stating our average climate that I just copied off of a website about my sity.

Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
High 77 76 82 86 88 90 91 92 91 87 83 78
Low 53 52 57 61 66 70 72 72 72 66 60 55

Right now, at 9:50 am it is currently 69 degrees outside.

4boysmom
(Login 4boysmom)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 2:58 PM

oh & I forgot to add, I have lived here since 1994.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER oh, one more thing... November 14 2007, 7:18 PM

Wahaika, how about other sucessful cases like Eve, Amber, Cheryl, Epyphany, Kieya, MomXseven, Lilmama40, Kari, Buffee, Chelle Choi, Faerycat...? Did you consdier them in your study?

Boobies06
(Login boobies06) Re: Timing of Programs! November 14 2007, 11:56 PM

Okay. . .this really sucks. I was planning on starting my routine this week, but now I feel really discouraged. I was planning on having made success BY spring and a little more by the summer. I don't think I have the patience to wait for autumn and winter to pass.

What do you guys think?

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! November 15 2007, 12:08 AM

hi everybody, i just want to remind everybody that is is just theoretical stuff to help you maximize your potential. so please dont feel discouraged about starting your routine. you can still have successful growth and if you are someone who is a prime candidate for low seratonin you can do light therapy to help with your mood and NBE. so there is nothing that should stop you from starting your routine now, if you want to. you all have to be patient with a routine to begin with. from waiting on day 1 to start poping pills, to possibly waiting to march-april to start a routine to sticking with a routine for 6-15 months... so please dont worry too much about timing. its just food for thought and something we should keep looking into as new ladies start adding their names to the success list.

Cattis
(Login cattiscattis) Re: Timing of Programs! November 15 2007, 6:06 AM

Hi SugarQ!

Great to "see" you again. I have been reading this forum since March 2006 and
I always read your input with great interest. Glad to read your posts again!

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 15 2007, 6:52 AM

4boysmom,

You have a 20 degree temerature range. Contrast that to someone living in the mountains where there is a 70 or 80 degree range. I guess the only way to really know is to try it.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 15 2007, 6:54 AM

Moon,

I did look at a few of these. There is more to do, but here is a start:

Eve, England: No beginning date.

Amber, ?: B to D "started on the 22nd July (just after my 19th birthday)."

Cheryl, ?: A to C "(was 22 when I started, late September last year)"

Epyphany, ?: A to B "My original posting was on 18 April which was the day I started ..."

Kieya, U.S.A.: 35 to 37.75, June 19 2007, "forgot to add I started GY's on 5/16"

MomXseven, U.S.A.: "A cup to a C cup in 4 month", July 18 2007, "I was on EPO only from May 1st"

Lilmama40: 34.5 to 35.5 "October 16 2007: I enter my 3 week today and already see and feel results. " "White-American 40 yrs old 136pds 34B (loose) CopyCat LILMAMA40's" HDChick, U.S.A.

Kari, ?: 34A to ?? December 13 2006

Buffee, ?: 35 1/2" to 38 3/8" Started BE mid-November 2005

Chelle Choi, ?: 32AA to almost 32C, Starting stats January 3, 2006

Faerycat, ?: 31 to 34, "Start statistics March 2006"

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Timing of Programs! November 15 2007, 6:57 AM

Eve, January 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...068130/Eve...

chelle
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER timing of programs November 15 2007, 6:13 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks Wakaika for all your wisdom and research! I think you may be onto something here. I do know that for me I've had the most growth (in the past 1yr 8months) in february and march (average of 3/4inch-1 inch during those 2months). I have also grown pretty well during the months of April-July...so what you say makes sense for my case. My slow months have always been from October to December. Which may explain now why I haven't grown since September at this moment...but we shall see. Smile

Good luck to everyone!!

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi Cattis November 15 2007, 7:40 PM

thanks for the kind words, i do pop in here from time to time but im mostly posting on the beboard. so you can check me out there. so im not gone. i bounce around all the NBE forums from time to time but this forum is one of my favorites.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER bump March 14 2008, 7:06 AM

Hummmmmmm........
I need to lose the weight that I gained from the winter which I have been trying with no success.
Maybe it's good that I start my programme again so I don't lose boobs if I lose weight.
It's such a commitment, I wonder if I can do it again. :-)

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 6 2008, 4:23 AM

For all the newbies on the forum this is a very interesting theory put forth by Wahaika. Anybody who is starting a program now or restarting a program now may want to read this first. Cheers.

Barbedwire
(no login) Re: Timing of Programs! October 6 2008, 7:45 AM

When I judge peoples success/results I always exclude those people who are in their late teens or early twenties because there is no way of knowing it their growth was because of NBE or if it occurred "naturally" because they still had time left developing. I was completely flat until I was 22, then I grew to an A-cup. Had I been taking herbs at the time I would have thought the growth was because of NBE. So when young girls report results here I take it with a pinch of salt. I would not include anyone under 24 in any statistical analysis of NBE results.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 6 2008, 9:14 AM

Barbedwire, I think it's an exaggeration to exclude all girls up to 24, because tho growth is possible well into 20ies, it's just not very frequent. Especially those who report their breasts grew at the beginning of puberty and then stopped. If one never grew during puberty, then yes it's very likely any growth in late teens or early 20ies is natural. But I've never heard of a person who would grow at 12, then stop growing for 10 years and grew again naturally at 22, I doubt that is even possible, because developemnt during puberty is a continous process. Aside from all that, most people also have a way of knowing what made them grow, NBE or nature, by knowing their body well. I think if we want to be the most accurate we can be in doing a NBE analysis, we have to include those young people who grew at the beginning of puberty and stopped, which are most of them.

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 6 2008, 10:48 PM

Also, if they started getting their growth AFTER starting NBE then there is most likely a connection.

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 7 2008, 7:05 AM

Aw man!! I must be screwed then because it's fall now and I'm just about to get started. Sad

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 7 2008, 7:08 AM

Sensualcancer,
this is supposed to be a guideline so don't take it literally, everyone is different and just because many grew in the summer doesn't mean no one grew in the winter.

This message has been edited by double_ace on Oct 7, 2008 7:33 AM

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 7 2008, 8:06 AM

True, I wouldn't totally give up during winter, but I would take this into account not to get depressed if I don't grow during winter and make 100% use of spring/summer. Don't go on a brake in spring/summer.

Linn
(Login linn7880) summer growth.. October 8 2008, 11:20 PM

I admire your research. I think it might be something in it.
I was thinking of when I went to school and was 12-13 -14 -15 years old.
I remember that each summer the girls grew boobs during the summer holiday.
Some really grew a lot during the summer. And I do not think they grew that much the rest of the year even if saw them more often then. I might did not notice it that much when I saw them often. But I am sure the summer was when many girls grew. Does anybody else have that experience?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 9 2008, 4:00 PM

Linn - are you sure this wasn't noticeable because you HADN'T seen them for a few weeks or because back to school time involves new clothes and maybe different underwear. I personally think this theory is somewhere between dubious and b****cks as I got my grow and lost weight over the winter - don't give up girls!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 9 2008, 4:32 PM

Louise, I do think that this theory would apply less to suction than to herbs, if at all. I think there is weight in this hypothesis, but it's only *one* of the things that affect growth. For example, if someone has one very strong factor inhibiting their growth, like extremely poor nutrition, or lack of some other cruicial component, or a certain severe but *uncomplicated* type of imbalance, upon releasing this obstacle, they will grow because this change will be stronger than the effect of the yearly cycle. I do think that whatever obstacles we have for not having grown breasts are stronger than the yearly cycle. But the yearly cycle could have an effect, maybe how significent could also depend on the person, or the conditions in their body.

Linn
(Login linn7880) summer growing October 9 2008, 10:09 PM

Hi Louise,

I have been thinking about if it only was because I have not seen them in a while, but I do not think so. I remember many girls grew boobs during the summer each year and I did not so it was very frusterating..
It might have been that I noticed it more since I had not seen them in two months, but I do belive it was a tendency that booby growth often got an extra kick in the summer. I saw the girls in the shower so it was not the clothes. I was very aware of it since nothing happen to me during the years, because I stop to grow at a very early stage..I think booby growht is to get your hormones to act so it must be possible for them to work during winter too, but maybe they can get an extra kick in the summer? I try to grow boobs myself now so I wont stop even if it is soon winter but it can be a thought that things more easily happen in the summertime..!?

Linn
(Login linn7880) eat fish be happy :=) October 10 2008, 6:33 PM

I read in a magazine today that the light condition around us affect the hormonbalance in the brain, and that again decides the mood. It was an article about depression. The article also said as we know that sleeprythm is controlled by light, because it also is controlled by hormones which is affected by light.It said that this is why light therapy is very good for depression. The intressting thing was that a person had done research on how
the diet of people who lives far north (above 71 lattitude degrees north) could help the depression during winter. She had found out that since people up north eat much fish it helped them to not get depressed during winter. They were not more depressed than people in the south. So fish affected the hormone system in a way because it contains vitamin D. When then did not get depressed they were happier and they achived this by eating fish. My conlusion is eat fat fish 3-4 times a week. You will prevent depression and be happier and it will be good for boobygrowth. It might also
affect the brain and the seratonin/ malatonin hormones..who knows.

Research also shows that when you work during nights you are more vulnerable for breast cancer so there is something about breasts and light. I guess it is because you disturb the natural seratonin/ melantonin system. I do not think taking a supplement of vitamin D will be as good as eating fat fish.By the way to much supplement of vitamin D can be toxic.

maybe this was written in a confusing way but hope someone got it..?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! October 10 2008, 7:11 PM

Surely these people are eating fish because they live in a climate that is inhospitable to farming?! I thought all the very northerly places that had very little sunlight during the winter had phenomenal suicide rates too?

Linn
(Login linn7880) Re: Timing of Programs! October 10 2008, 7:53 PM

Yes they eat fish because they have a lot of it and I guess it is easy to get and cheap. It is also a lifestyle for them to eat fish. Probably many also dont eat much fish and this might be why they have a higher percent of people who commit suicide. Acetually I have not heard that people up north commit more suicides than others but if you have heard it that might be right..

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! September 14 2009, 5:21 AM

bump

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! September 22 2009, 2:14 PM

Wahaika, add me to those who grew in the winter, I started in November 06, and grew 4.5 inches. However I only gained fullness the first month or so, until I realized my temp was very low. I live in the mideast and was keeping the heat down to save energy. At first I took kelp and L-T, then I just kept the heat up more and my growth started to take off without the additional supplements. I agree there must be something to do with seasons, and the Vit-D theory is a good one also. But maybe it is also a body temp issue. It would be interesting to add to your studies the regional question as well, those in the warmer regions would not be as affected by body temp, and would most likely get additional vit-D from sun.

If you already explored it, sorry, I read through all your post on this, but it is so massive I could have missed that.

I couldn't find your post on this subject, so I added this here hoping you will see it....
I'm also interested in your PCOS study. I'm only a mild case, nothing growing in odd places, just thicker in general, but it got worse after stopping BB. I had some facial hairs sprout up and had to have electolysis done. Or maybe it would have happened anyway at that point in my life, 42, and the BB pills kept it at bay for a while, but it did seem to happen upon stopping the pills, so I don't think it is a coincidence. I remember reading that Eve said she could start something for you, has that been added yet?

Thanks,

Sissy

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Timing of Programs! September 23 2009, 11:10 PM

Hello Sissy,

I think you have something there with the thyroid efforts. I am also thinking that L-Tyrosine also helps with DOPA and may contribute to the success - which brings chasteberry back into question in terms of why it does not usually work well for NBE. It may be the progesterone increase rather than the dopamine production thus inhibiting prolactin. That will take further study and is a separate subject.

The regional question of heat is an interesting one. The serotonin/melatonin concept is based on sunlight and length of day, not heat. I think when one is acclimated to a certain climate it could cancel out the heat question, but it would be a good thing to study because as you already know, this all happens at certain temperatures and if one is too cold, their ability is lessened. Yep, I think you have something there because if one is too cold their body should respond by trying to distribute fat in a way that will keep them warm. On the other hand, the thyroid then comes into play
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon