Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Stretch Marks Question

Stretch Marks Question
October 6 2009 at 9:15 AM Pebble (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I am considering starting Wonderup, and have read all the great advice given in other posts. I have three questions which I hope someone might be able to answer:

a) Are you likely to get stretch marks when your boobs start to grow?

b) Are the results permanent or do you have to keep taking the supplement forever?

c) If the results aren't permanent, and boobs decrease in size again, will the loss in size cause stretch marks?

I currently don't have stretch marks on my boobs. I do have them on my thighs, but only noticed them when I lost weight (rather than when I gained it). I'm apprehensive about taking a supplement that might give me good results while I use it, but ultimately leave me with my current 34aa boobs plus stretch marks.

Thanks for your help

Author Reply
milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stretch Marks Question October 6 2009, 7:21 PM

I dont think you would get stretch marks unless you grow really fast and usually growth happens slowly so you should be ok just make sure you moisturise regular. Results from wonderup are permanent you may have slight loss after stopping but not much.

Milani

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Stretch Marks Question October 7 2009, 2:44 PM

i dont know what wonderup is but if you massage with olive oil once a day and coconut oil all over your body including breasts it should stop you from getting them and also, reduce your current ones.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon