Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Urgent question about MSM....help needed.

Urgent question about MSM....help needed.
December 8 2009 at 5:06 PM ellet (Login ellet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What brand of MSM have you used, and have you seen results yet?

I have been looking online for carlson's msm powder but cannot find that one. i only found it in pill form, and i remember many said the powder is more potent than the pills? is this true wahaika?

i really need to know before i order one. i've seen the swansons brand one, and was thinking of getting that one. but some ppl dont see results until they switch the msm brand and then all of a sudden there is change in their boobs. what is that all about?

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Urgent question about MSM....help needed. December 13 2009, 10:28 PM

Hello Ellet,

Powder is always a better chance at being the most available/easiest to break down, so capsules are better than powder.

Carlson's definitely has been recommended by someone who grew on it. I think that the best thing to do is to look at the label and verify that you are getting 100% MSM and not other additives or altered MSM or some proprietary junk. MSM is pretty simple stuff. It is best to keep it that way.

Wahaika
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon