Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there anything I can use?

Hi
I've been searching all different herbs, creams, etc, and to be honest, I really don't know which I should try - I'm so confused by it all!Smile
I started 2 weeks ago with hypnosis, and use the breast roller (this is on a different forum), and 3 days ago I started doing Tigerlily's massage.
Are all herbs taken at certain times of your period? It's really confusing when you are suppose to take things.
I am however on medication for thyroid so I know I can't take herbs, but are they any that are safe or any that aren't actually herbs, but are good for booby growth, eg Evening Primrose Oil Capsules? (I've read Evening Primrose Oil can grow your boobs, but I can't find it now to read further on it).
Also, what breast creams do you recommend for booby growth?
I'd really love to add something extra to my hypnosis & massage, but after all my reading I'm more confused than ever.
Thank you so much x Smile
PS: Sorry, yesterday I started taking Omega 3 capsules & multivitamin with iron tablets.

(19-08-2012, 08:48 PM)djt-d Wrote:  are they any that are safe or any that aren't actually herbs, but are good for booby growth, eg Evening Primrose Oil Capsules?

Evening primrose counts as a herb doesn't it?

ooh are they? I didn't know that.

PM cream

Thanks Jiberish, but I can't use PM cos of my thyroid.

Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant, so it must count as herbal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon