Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

did anyone get longer cycles from taking PM?

Question 

I did a little research on Pueraria Mirifica. and according to what I've read it blocks ovulation or causes longer cycles. i wanted to start taking them on the first day of my cycle but i don't wanna mess it up already. did anyone here have/had a longer cycle or skipped their period from taking PM? Huh

(19-08-2012, 05:23 AM)jey000 Wrote:  I did a little research on Pueraria Mirifica. and according to what I've read it blocks ovulation or causes longer cycles. i wanted to start taking them on the first day of my cycle but i don't wanna mess it up already. did anyone here have/had a longer cycle or skipped their period from taking PM? Huh

I found that I seemed to ovulate longer/irregularly and had longer periods as well (by about 3 days). I took the Solgar PM twice a day for three months (and gained weight, so I quit).

(19-08-2012, 06:48 AM)anncatherine Wrote:  
(19-08-2012, 05:23 AM)jey000 Wrote:  I did a little research on Pueraria Mirifica. and according to what I've read it blocks ovulation or causes longer cycles. i wanted to start taking them on the first day of my cycle but i don't wanna mess it up already. did anyone here have/had a longer cycle or skipped their period from taking PM? Huh

I found that I seemed to ovulate longer/irregularly and had longer periods as well (by about 3 days). I took the Solgar PM twice a day for three months (and gained weight, so I quit).

oh did you stop taking them 2-3 days prior to your ovulation? what i also found is that, you have to take it from day one of your cycle and stop at day 13-15 (2-3) days before you ovulate if not you wont ovulate and your period will delay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon