Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My trial and error program

Its been awhile since Ive updated my status and that was because I stood away from pills for awhile.

My Experience with PM and BO

In October of 2012 I started cycling pm and bo and by November had a nasty scare. Taking a shower I noticed a huge lump on my left breast and panicked. I was able to see the bump just looking in the mirror. The bump seemed to had grown over night. I was diagnosed with a fibroadenoma. I stopped all pills and started doing hot compresses with castor oil and within a month it was gone *relief*

I didn't take any pills till march. I started off at 35 inches when I started pills again in march so I did have some permanent growth. I started taking wild yam on luteal and had lots of swelling and fullness swelled up a little over 36 1/2 inches and measured a permanent little less than 35 1/2 inchesSmile
In April I added fenugreek for follicular and im currently on luteal taking the wild yam again. I do notice that when I take wild yam my libido is off the roof!

To anyone wanting to cycle pm and bo PLEASE BE CAREFUL monitor your breasts!

Observation:

Ive noticed that since Ive started my breast massages Ive been getting more blue veins in my breasts which is a good sign...(more blood flow going to that direction)

Perhaps this is what happened to me. I was using pm topically along side bo for a few months. I noticed a semi hardened lump that changed color though and it only did this when my hormones were high and this combo. I think it can be dangerous. I healing now being from this.

(06-05-2013, 07:04 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Perhaps this is what happened to me. I was using pm topically along side bo for a few months. I noticed a semi hardened lump that changed color though and it only did this when my hormones were high and this combo. I think it can be dangerous. I healing now being from this.

I'm sorry and can empathize with you. Is your lump going away? I did a juice cleanse along with a milk thistle cleanse as soon as I got diagnosed along with the hot compresses with castor and the lump shrunk from the size of a golf ball to smaller than a pea and now I don't have it anymore but it can be awakened again. The thing with taking bo and pm is in such a short time the breasts feel triggered and with the overflow of estrogen has to form new glandular paths and those paths start growing so its the balls of extra glandular tissue that start to grow and not fat being accumulated. : /

I couldn't get real diagnosis and after years of being told to just watch it , I stopped seeing them. I sued MMS for the discoloration and changed to 80% raw diet and I am healing now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon