Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and no-placebo birth control?

Haven't seen this question asked anywhere, so thought I'd see what y'alls ideas are on this. Huh

I take a combination estrogen/progesterone BC pill, however I only take the placebos every 3 months (as per doctors orders). This means 9 weeks ON the active pills, then 1 week OFF the active pills.

What kind of PM cycling / non-cycling would y'all think appropriate for this situation? I was thinking perhaps either:

1. 6 weeks straight of PM, then 1 month off...
2. Or 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off.

Thoughts? Thank you ladies! Big Grin

I don't use PM but how would you maintain growth gained from using PM for 6 weeks if you took a one month break? Because that is such a long break I think the 2nd option might be better. But then again, it might throw your cycle out of wack and cause you to spot throughout your cycle and/or have a longer period. But it might also work well because it would keep your breasts sensitive to the PM without the use of a progesterone cream.. but like I said before I don't use PM.. hope my speculation helps.

Thanks for the thoughts. I considered getting some PC to keep the PM working at full potential, and using just a little bit (since my BC already has progesterone in it), but we'll see.

And I didn't worry too much about taking a whole month off, since it seems like this is advised every few cycles when on PM. Hmm, so many questions! Lol. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon