Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream & Progesterone cream

Hi girls!

Hope youre all well. I'm more of a lurker in the forum and love to learn. Ive learned SO much from you guys and for that I'd like to say a big thank you : D

Okay girls, if you could advice me concerning my regimen I'd be very grateful.

Personally I don't like taking pills. So I've decided to keep things simple. My regime would consist of noogleberry plus using St herb breast enhancement cream. For me, the simpler the regime, the more likely I'd be able to follow it.

Now I know the PM st herb cream can be taken throughout your menstrual cycle. But I've just had an idea, I dont know if anyone else has thried this method. But the method would be to simply rub the cream on breast for the first two weeks of my menstrual cycle. And then the last two weeks to use a progesterone cream.

How does that sound girls? Anyone tried it?

I have just ordered the PM and progesterone cream so I hope this method is feasble!

Looking forward to all your replies!

Hmmm if you're not estrogen dominant it's not really indicated you use progesterone cream ...especially since you won't be taking PM pills just cream the estrogenic effect will be mild....in my opinion you should use the PM cream only first see if it works and then add other stuff...keeping things simple is the best..you could also try using the PM cream all month, most of us use it that way .. best of luck in your journey Smile
Shocked 

(19-08-2012, 01:24 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  Hmmm if you're not estrogen dominant it's not really indicated you use progesterone cream ...especially since you won't be taking PM pills just cream the estrogenic effect will be mild....in my opinion you should use the PM cream only first see if it works and then add other stuff...keeping things simple is the best..you could also try using the PM cream all month, most of us use it that way .. best of luck in your journey Smile

Thank you adrianna23, you're a star Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon