Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teenagers and PM?

Hello! Big Grin I'm about to turn 16 in 6 days and I figured 16 y/o is probably big enough for me to start increasing my breast size because I'm super tired of being the girl with teeny weeny boobies in my group and I'm willing to do absolutely ANYTHING for bigger breasts ): So I was wondering if PM's are safe for teenagers? Also I lurked this a lot and I learnt about chiyomilk's program and she uses Super B-up. Is Super B-up safe for me too? They both sound very promising and interesting O:

This isn't what you want to hear, but you really shouldn't be using any kind of herbal supplement program until you're 20+. Since you're still young enough to develop naturally, it could screw with your hormone levels even more and stunt breast growth. PM is especially potent and is a very bad idea for someone your age.

Start by giving yourself breast massages every day. Plenty of women who have tried NBE had success increasing their breast size with massage, even without supplements. If you have a lot of bad carbs in your diet, take them out. Check out BodyRocking's program page in the personal programs section. She's also young and building a program that doesn't involve herbal supplements.

Definitely no! At your age, your body is still developing, and your breasts may still grow. If you start messing with NBE herbs and the like, you may actually HURT your breast growth at this point, not help it. Messing with this stuff before your breasts are fully developed will stunt your growth.

But like nullmoon said, do something like chi massages, or chiyomilk's raking routine. This can help, but won't screw up your system.

Yep don't interfere yet because it could make things worse.

Massage, maybe noogleberry. Lots of good sleep (hormones are releases in rem sleep). Get your diet in check. But I would say massage the most.

Also if you are very skinny, try gaining a little weight. You aren't going to store fat in your breasts if you have no fat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon